1 - Choi Seung Hyun First Love

Tug of war

1

Park Bom sighed at none other than, Choi Seung Hyun snoring at her bed. A heartbreaker ever since his first love left him. She remembers that night vividly, she found him drenched from the rain at her doorstep. She could never forget that sad, broken, lifeless stares at her. The night, she sat beside him by the couch as he tells her what had happened. Lee Hyori, his first love breaks off with him with only a single letter. He searched and left countless voicemail, he almost flew to Paris to search for her. He went mad wanting to catch the next flight to Paris, Youngbae and Jiyong pushed and stopped him shaking him, telling him that she had chosen her dreams over him. They begged him to accept the fact that Lee Hyori no longer wants him to be part of her or her life anymore!

After hours, he dozed off with dried tears stain. Park Bom sighed; she checks his temperature every hour as he had slight fever. He would keep quiet whenever the guys chatter. The lively and crazy Choi Seung Hyun disappeared along with Lee Hyori.

 From then on, BAM! He changed into a different man; he began to pay more attention to fashion, appearances, and ladies after ladies, parties, and night life. She grew tired nagging him, deep inside she blames Lee Hyori for choosing dreams over love. But, who is she to judge their relationship? She remembers how he often chased and stood after Hyori during the times where she was trying to get into one of the modeling academy.  

Park Bom thought it was just his rebound phrase when he starts flirting and making out with countless women but as days turns into months and year. She sighed and wondered where was the man she once knew whom treasure and passionately wants to seek for his soul mate. The rest of their friends noticed the drastic changes yet after numerous and countless attempt made in mending his ways they accept his lifestyle.

You know it is unhealthy to doze off somewhere this early” she snapped off her thoughts as a deep voice and someone pokes her rib hard.

Nah, what brings you here? Where are your ladies?” she smiles at the sight of her best friend waving the delicious hot steaming corn in front of her;

Corn delivery service just for gorgeous lady like you is my pleasure!” one thing for sure, he pays extra attention to his best friend needs- CORN!

Why, which women that hogs on you this time?” she eyed him as she munch her corn, well it is his habit to beg her favor to pretend as his new girlfriend to ward of girls that hog on him.

Jagi, do you read mind?” she rolled her eyes as he address her with “Jagi”.

Ah, save that pet names to your ladies, it’s just you are just predictable as always Hyun ah, who is it now?” she rolled her eyes as the others started to join them.

Well, it’s Jiyeon. You knew her too

And what am I supposed to do this time? She knows we are best friend for god sake hyun, and how am I supposed to declare to her all of sudden to stay away from my best friend? It doesn’t make sense!

Easy mate, get a girl to pretend to be your girl duh?” Taeyang butts in.

It’s unfair how Bom has to be your back up plan each time to ward of those es too TOP” Chaerin rolled her eyes as she sat beside Bom.

Bom shrugged looking at Chaerin huffed. Chaerin knew her secret. Someone caught her attention. There is something familiar from the look of that guy. Bom swear she seen this man before, only question was where? Why does he look so familiar?

Dara noticed and looked over at Bom’s direction. "Gawd B, you look like you are that guy using your eyes!" Dara teased, they were sitting side by side.

"No way!" she exclaimed and blushed when the rest of the circle eyed her suspiciously.

One moment he is enjoying narrowing down the possible candidates to be his pretend girl with the guys.  Dara's remark sent his emotion burning with curiosity. TOP rolled his eyes at his friend’s distractions. Well, he had never encounter Bom gawking at some guy. He grew uneasy as the girls teased Bom.

"Hyung are you listening?!" somehow his thoughts were interrupted by Daesung

"what?

His attention was no longer on the boy’s discussion but right at Park Bom – who continues staring at the stranger from afar; He hates that guy! He stares at the guy scanning carefully studying that guy details. Brown hideous pants? Seriously? 

 

Could it be Jay? He used to attend the same kindies with her, because their mothers are best friends. She remembers that every morning they would share the same ride with their mothers to kindies and once he even save her from the bullies in kindies. Jay family migrated to the States as soon as he is done with pre-school as his father is venturing into America market. They exchanged pinky promise to not forget each other.

The girls are still being skeptical when she introduces him to the rest of their friends. It took him a moment to recognized her thou. “B, all along you kept your hot dirty secret from us? How could you not share such hot stuff?!” CL exclaimed on the first day, causing Jay to look away sheepishly.

The weird part was the way Seung Hyun treats her kindies best friend. He would mock and smirked during their gathering. She begins to feel uncomfortable with the way he is treating someone close to her. Come to think of it, she was never rude or sneered at his es all along.

It’s okay Bommie, you know I don’t mind his freaky attitude at all” was Jay’s respond whenever she grumble and apologized on Seung Hyun behalf.

Guys, meet my girlfriend Mina” Seung Hyun smiles as he tighten his grip at Mina, eyeing Bom. Somehow he expected her to jump on him and wrath as usual. He wants to see her questioning and all flair up. 

“Woah, the first to be introduce as the girlfriend” Dara smirked and waved as the others chorusing scattered welcome speech.

He wasn’t sure what made his feelings stirs up, seeing Bom reacts by giving welcoming hug to Mina which are the first opposite reaction he expects from her or the fact she was too engross in accompanying Jay. 

“Thank you, you are the first to move this douche heart” Bom smiled, she was sitting opposite of the love birds. Only matter was, Park Bom knew Mina has her hidden agenda. They have been frenemies ever since middle school. This girl just doesn’t knows her boundaries to get her desires.