Three.

My Heart Still Beats For You

"KIM JAEJOONG! GET YOUR SORRY OUT HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I COME IN AND DRAG YOU OUT BY THE FEET MISTER FOR I SWEAR I WILL." She let out a huff when no response came. She stormed through her hall and let herself in or rather, barging into the guest room where Jae stays the night. Eyeing the breathing mount of blanket, she rolled up her sleeves and tried one last time.

"Jae.. We're going to be late if you keep this up~~" She tried a rather annoyingly sweet tone which she rarely used. Still there was no response.

Taking slow long strides, she reached the bed and pulled over the blanket to reveal a peaceful sleeping angel. She smiled. How could she get angry over such petty things when it comes to him? Exactly. She was such a softie when it comes to the particular man here.

"Ouh come on Jae. Wake up! I don't wanna miss Mrs Ahn morning muffins! You promised me yesterday we would make it~" She pouted when his expressions seemed unfazed. Settling herself on his bed, "Fine. I'll just go and take that walk. In this cold. Alone. To get those delicious muffins. By myself. And maybe get a boy or two. Ouh who knows?" She pushed herself up and brushed herself down before walking away only to fall back down on the bed by a force.

"Oofmph!"

"Oh no you don't.." Pulling her in for a hug, Jae planted a soft kiss on her head breathing in the sweet smell of her shampoo.

"Hmph. Ouh so now you're awake!" She tried wriggling out of his tight hold obviously unpleased. He couldnt help but smile at her defiance.

"No. I was awake even before you started barging into my room hunny~"  He mused, nuzzling in the crook of her neck. His morning raspy voice sent tingles down her spine making her flushed a crimson red. 

"S-so why weren't you up and ready then?" He chuckled opening his eyes taking in her every features. Although they were all scrunched up, annoyed.

"Just because. I didn't get my morning kiss and wake up call." Baffled by his childish excuse, agape as she tried wriggling out of his grasp again only to be pulled in even more.

"Jae. Come on stop being childish!" She smacked his arms lightly as she finally decided it was futile to try and get out from his viced grip.

"Na-uh. Morning kiss." He puckered his lips insisting on getting his dose of morning kisses. Being a softie, she gave in and gave him a quick peck.

"There. Now. Let go!~~ Please Jae.. Muffins awaits! " He let her go but only to contain her still in between his arms as he rolled them over as he now hovered above her. Her heart beating wildly as she found herself trapped once again but she was now under him. She felt his hard body pressing against hers and she stifled a moan climbing up .

"Muffins can await." He leaned down as he captured her full lips in his own, tongue tasting her sweet mouth. Pulling away, he grinned. " Now. That's a Good morning!" Blushing, she hooked her arms over onto his neck and smiled.

"Yea. Muffins can wait." And pulled him down for a peck. 

-

 

They were'nt in a relationship. Jae never brought it up since it was mutual. Happy in each others arms making each other's day complete. Though there won't ever be sunshines and rainbows forever right? 

 

-

"Hey Jae.. Can you pass me the sauce please?" They were having lunch at Leena's house during their normal hanging out sessions. Jae was about to pass over the sauce when his phone rang from the bedroom. He grabbed the bottle and passed it over to her side.

"Here you go hunn. I'll be right back I have a call." He got up. kissing her head before making his way over to the guest room where he resides on some days.

"Hello?" He answered without looking at the ID only to be shocked to hear a familiar voice over the line.

"Oppa. We need to talk."

He froze. She was out of his life right? Why did she have to call him up when he was happy with Leena? He snapped from his daze managing to find his voice and spoke, "Usual time usual place."

With that the phonecall ended. What was going to happen? He didn't know but he had the feeling that it wasn't any good.

"Jae? Hunn? You okay?" A back hug brought him back to reality. The painful reality he knew he would have to lose if what he guessed was right.

"H-hey babe.." He smoothed his hand over hers and pulled her to his front.

"Who was it?" She asked, concerned over his furrowed eyebrows. He put down his phone on his bedside table and smiled at her shaking his head softly.

"No one. It was a wrong number. Finished your meal?" She nodded and pouted, "But you haven't." He chuckled and wiped the corner of with his thumb. 

"And you're such a messy eater!"

-

 

"What do you want?" Jae tried to be cold. Towards the girl he loved. He didn't want to be treating her likewise but what she did before, was beyond acceptable. 

"Oppa.. I-I'm really sorry.. About what happened. I didn't know what i was thinking that night.." She tried reaching out to him only to be rejected by a swift pull of his hand. She teared, hurt inside but she didnt blame him. It was the same to him. It hurts him to be so cold but he had to do what has to be done.

The reason why he agreed on meeting her.

"You shouldn't have called her that Arra. You blamed her of things only s would do. You easily marked her as a without proof! I'm sorry that's just unforgivable to me." He turned to leave. Dumbfounded, Arra thought of what will happen to her if she let him leave again. She was having a mind battle within her head. If she didn't stop him, she would rather die than face it alone. If she did stop him, would he yield? Would he listen? Her eyes widened and she looked straight up ahead towards the figure she dearly loved walking further away into the distance.

"I'M PREGNANT JAE!" She found her voice, trembling with fear.

His footsteps came to a sudden halt. Did he hear it right? Was his ears playing tricks on him? He wanted to leave but what if its true? What if she's lying? 

NO! The Arra I know won't lie to me. She never did. I wouldn't be so irresponsible! Jaejoong think straight. THINK STRAIGHT. If it is true, It's another life here that's at stake. 

He turned around facing her slowly. She wouldn't lie right? Is it because that she can't handle the fact that I will turn to Leena from now on? Looking at her already succumbing onto her knees, he pushed all those negative thought away. "Arra.. Get up. Please."

The tear-stricken Arra was shocked to find him walking back to her and eventually getting her up. "Jae..Mianhe... I'm really s-sorry.." He didn't care about that now. one thing was for sure. He wanted to know if its true.

"Arra. Tell me. Is it the truth?" Keeping her head low, she nodded meekly. Dumbstruck, and all he could manage to ask was, "How far along?"

"T-wo months.." That was it. He knew what he had to do. And that involves breaking a heart. 

-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OTL

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!~ IT FELT LIKE ETERNITY SINCE MY LAST UPDATE T^T

IM GUESSING THIS UPDATE IS STILL TO SHORT FOR YOU GUYS AND IT'LL BE LIKE ANOTHER ETERNITY TILL MY NEXT RIGHT?

BIANHAEYO /BOWS REPEATEDLY

<33333333333333333333333333333333333