Fourteen

Protect Our Maknae

The time has come for the oldest in the group and the one who responsible to take care of the group.

The first day he was given by their CEO the responsibility to be the leader of the group,he had promised that he will take care of them and be the best leader for them.

Yongguk was totally indeed the best and best leader for the dongsaengs.

He cared and loved them so much.The bond between brothers can't be separated by anybody.

That was always what they thought and promised.

A promise of to be still together even though one day they will not be idols anymore.

That promise they kept in their heart forever.From strangers became family.That's how they became now.

It's time now for Yongguk to be in the battle.A battle of lifes.This was very serious and can't be joked.

He wore black shirt with jacket at the outside and black trousers too.It was windy and cold at the outside now because it's already night.

The kidnapper had decided him to come at night.

This was sure that the kidnapper had something was planned.Something really bad to himself and the other members.

He had to save them and bring them back home.

Polices isn't involved but Yongguk had the spirit to end this nasty kidnapping.

He was desperate to save his dongsaengs although Hyosung,Zinger,Jieun,and Sunhwa didn't want him to act alone.

Their CEO also was not agreed for Yongguk to go alone but he stopped them from being continue like that.

This was his promise to s to take care of them.The others now were already trapped there when they wanted to save Zelo.

The maknae has suffered a lot.The pain that he got maybe can even make him dead.The emptiness when he was alone there struggled to keep himself alive.

The kidnapper and the kidnapper's boys really had no human feelings in their heart.How could they hurted a boy who was still too young?How could they hurted the other boys too?

All of that were what Yongguk was thinking now in his head.His head maybe can even blown up with all of those suffering things.

'Yongguk ah,are you sure you want to go there by yourself?We could tell the police',Jieun asked while shaking Yongguk's body.

'I'm sure Jieunnie.They were our brothers.They were like my life too.We can't report to the police.You remembered what I said that the kidnapper would kill them if we report to the police',Yongguk replied and he placed his both hands at Jieun's shoulder.

He smiled to her to keep the situation calm.Hyosung,Zinger,and Sunhwa were thinking like Jieun too but they had to release Yongguk to go there alone.This was Yongguk's willingness.No one can stop him now.

His heart already asked him to keep going there and don't turn back after arriving there.

There it go again.The same driver who drove the others to the place will take Yongguk too.

While the others were busying telling Yongguk to be extra careful,Zinger decided to do what Youngjae told him before.

The thing was really happened.

Maybe only Zinger could help saving the situation.Youngjae didn't tell the others because if too many people know,the plan will not be easily to be done.

'It's time now.Goodbye.Pray for us',the words that Yongguk said to them before taking off with the car.

The girls like wanted to cry but they have to be strong.Strong for their family,TS family.

 

~~~~~~

 

Hey guys..^^Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing.I love you all!~~^___^

My update for today.

Sorry if it was bad and boring.

I know this would be boring.

But,I hope all of you will enjoy reading this.

Once again,Thank you so much~