Four

Protect Our Maknae

Zelo was kidnapped.He was kidnapped by no one knew.He slowly opened his eyes.He felt his head was dizzy and his hands were tighten with a very hard rope.He looked around him.The room that he was in was empty.Only a chair with a table and the room was dirty too.He looked to himself and he was still wearing his school's uniform.

'Where am I?'Why my hands were tightened??',he panickly said.He was gonna about to cry.He was very afraid.Then,the door opened and a man with his face covered with a mask entered.His scary eyes looked at Zelo.The man smirked before he say anything.

'WHO ARE YOU?WHY I AM HERE?!' Zelo shouted while trying to release his hands from the hard rope.

'Relax..Kid..Just relax..' the man replied.

'Argh..I'M NOT A KID..WHO ARE YOU?WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!'Zelo shouted again refused to be calm.

Nobody will stay quiet if their hands were tighten and was kidnapped by strangers.

'It's obviously you are a kid..Zelo..You were the maknae of famous rookie group right?' the man knew about Zelo.

Zelo blinked his eyes.He thought to himself how did the man knew about him.

'HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?HOW DID YOU KNOW I'M AN IDOL?'he asked rapidly. He tries to be brave to ask the masked man.

'Of course I knew kid..We've been following you..and kid..We're in modern world..We had INTERNETS..Just shut up your mouth..'the man answered and became annoyed by Zelo's rapid questions.

'I will not shut up my mouth..for you damn people..You will get arrested by the police...I had my hyungs..'Zelo replied and he glared at the man's face.

'YOUR HYUNGS?YOUR HYUNGS?' the man laughed with a devil voice.

'Yeah..They can report to the police..Definitely they knew I'm missing now..' Zelo answered and he still try to release his hands from the hard rope.

'Hey,kid..They just your little hyungs..What they can do to us??You know kid..They can't report to the police..You will lose your life if they make a report to the police..Or..You want to see them die..??' the man bent down and and harshly held Zelo's chin.

The man once again smirked.

Zelo was shaking and his heart was beating hardly fast when he heard the word 'die'.He didn't want his hyungs to be hurt.

'Don't hurt them!I rather die than seeing them hurted by you..!'Zelo shouted.

The man smirked again and laughed with devilness.

'I like your braveness kid..I will not kill you till your hyungs get here to save you..You'll see..' the man laughed again and leave Zelo alone in the room.

'I HATE YOU!!!!!!' Zelo screamed and tears began rolled down at his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'Help me Yongguk hyung!'Zelo shouted loudly.

'Zelo ah!!!'Yongguk shouted and he woke up.The other members gathered around their hyung.They tried waking him up as he was struggled.He was having a bad dream.

He slept while waiting for the members to arrive at home.He was waiting for Zelo to come home too.He looked one by one at the members face.

'Oh..guys..you all been home...'Yongguk said and he woke up from the couch.

Himchan,Daehyun,Youngjae,and Jongup just being silent when Yongguk asked them.They were showing their 'bad news' faces.

'Hey..guys..Why you all being silent?Where's Zelo?Is he here?'You found him?Answer me...'Yongguk questioned them.

When he looked to his dongsaengs face,he knew that they will tell him a bad news but he just hoped that he was wrong.

'Emm..Yongguk hyung...Zelo..Zelo..He's..he's..',Jongup hesitated.

He's what??Just tell me the truth...'Yongguk's voice became deeper.He frowned.The members didn't have the courage to tell their hyung but they must tell him.

'Zelo..he's..he's been kidnapped hyung...'Youngjae continued the words that were not been said by Jongup.

Yongguk is stunned by the words.He can't believed it.It was just like a dream.He can't believed that the dream he had was true.In the dream,Zelo asked him for help.He saw Zelo had bruises at his whole body and blood at his face.

'This can't be...Why this is happening??!I'm such a worst hyung...' he yelled to himself.He felt he didn't took care of s well.

'Hyung..don't say like that..This was not hyung's fault...'Daehyun spoken.

Yongguk sighed as he was feeling so frustrated.He was feeling worried for Zelo.He sensed that Himchan and Jongup still have their worrying faces.

'Himchan ah..Jongup ah..Is there something both of you want to tell?'he asked looking to their face.

'We had his skateboard..We found it at a neglected place.He was kidnapped at there..We've been threatened by two males.They told us to tell you hyung that Zelo was with them.They told us to not tell the police about this..or else Zelo will be..willl be..'Himchan stopped at the last words.

'Will be what Himchan??!' Yongguk asked.

'Will be dead..hyung..'Jongup continued.All of them were so suprised.

Yongguk's eyes became wide.

Then,the doorbell of their dorm's rang.Daehyun quicly ran to the door.

When he opened the door,there was a letter at the floor.A white coloured letter.Nobody was there only a letter was.

He took the letter and brought it inside.

'What is it Daehyunnie?'Yongguk asked as soon as Daehyun closed the door.

'A letter hyung..Don't know where it from..'Daehyun pointed the letter to them.He gave the letter to Yongguk.

He opened the letter as soon as Daehyun handed it to him.

The members were curious with the letter's content.

When Yongguk opened it,the letter was written with blood.The members were so shocked and now their heart was beating so fast as the super worry feelings haunted them.

They read the content that was written by blood.

It's says that:

Do something reckless...

You will have his dead body..

Yongguk teared the letter into pieces.He was so mad with the threaten letter.He promised he will save Zelo.The others too.They promised together to protect Zelo no matter what happens.They willing to give their lifes for Zelo.They promise to take care of him.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can update this story again today..Thank you for reading...^^ Everyone..

How silly I was....Why did I write this story..No one would ever to kidnap Zelo..Hahahahaha.He was too cute to be kidnap...I'm sorry for making this type of story..I love to see the love and care of the hyungs for their beloved maknae..