Seven

Protect Our Maknae

'WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH MY HYUNGS?!'Zelo shouted to the kidnapper after the kidnapper ended the call.

The kidnapper just let out an evil laughness.He shooked his head and he still wearing his mask.

'Dear boy..Pity for you..You should think yourself first not your wonderful hyungs..'the kidnapper mocked about them.

Zelo was gonna about to burst tears when he heard the kidnapper want to do something bad at his hyungs.

'Omo..poor little boy wanting his mommy..'the kidnapper harshly held his face again.

'Just let me go...!'Zelo's voice cracked as tears rolled down at his cheeks.

The kidnapper pretend to be nice to wipe his tears with his dirty hands.He smirked with evilness in his heart.

Zelo avoided the kidnapper from still touching his face.

The kidnapper sighed heavily and said, 'Just wait until your first hyung come here tomorrow'.

Zelo was just like want to cover his ears from hearing all of those scary things to him.He didn't want his hyungs to be hurt.

'God,please protect my hyungs..'he prayed while tears were blurring his eyes.

'Appa..Eomma,hyung..'he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'Kids,wake up..' a soft voice woken Daehyun,Youngjae,and Jongup.It was Himchan's voice.

They hurriedly woke up from their sleep.

They looked to the two hyungs.

'Hyungs..you two didn't sleep?'Jongup asked as soon as he woke up.

The hyungs didn't say anything to them.They just asked them to wake up quickly.It was already 5 am.

'Come on guys..We have a lot of things to do..We must act now..'Yongguk talked with a very serious tone.

The time comes.It is the time.The most scary time comes to them.It was just like a war to them.

They knew there must be the kidnapper's people outside their dorm and near to them.The peoples must be watching them for the kidnapper.This was a game for the kidnapper.

'We will play this most stupid game..'Yongguk shot a sharp glared.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG...I'm so sorry everyone for a very short update from me today..I hope I can make a long chapter than this for the next chapter..

Thank you so much for reading..^_____^

Huhuhuhu..There's one people unsubscribed from this story today..Why?? Is it my story was very bad?