Three

Protect Our Maknae

The hyungs are getting worried.Zelo still didn't go back to the dorm.It was already 6.pm and still Zelo didn't come home.Yongguk can't sit comfortably.He walked there,here,there,here in the house.

He can't relaxed himself as he was so worried while the others sat at the couch wondering where could be their maknae's now.

'Aish...where is he?It's already 6.pm.We should fetched him..I knew this thing will happen..My heart said that..' Yongguk frowned.The others looked to their leader worrying.They knew that he will be super worried for their maknae.They hoped that something bad was not happening to Zelo.

'I think I should look for him at the dance studio..Maybe he was there but he didn't told us..Maybe manager hyung brought him',Daehyun's thought.He stood up to get ready to go to the dance studio.The others nodded as an agreement.

'I will go with you..Daehyun ah..' Youngjae stood up and followed Daehyun.Himchan bit his lip because he was frustrated that they can't took care of their maknae well.They promised to Zelo's parent that they will take care of Zelo.Zelo was their maknae and they really loved and cared for him so much.

Jongup whom the one that will always smiled but today,he turned to a boy that doesn't smiling.He was so worried for his Zelo.He was the member that was closest to him.

He groaned after a few seconds.'I should look for him now...I can't sit here..hyungs', he muttered.He quickly went to the door to wear his shoe.Without hesitantly,he wants to find Zelo even it's already night.

'Yah..Jongup ah..I'll go with you..Let's look for him together..' Himchan slightly said.

'I will wait him here..Maybe he will get back here..No one knows..' Yongguk continued.Then,Himchan and Jongup go out to search for Zelo.They decided to search for him at places that were near to his school.

While Daehyun and Youngjae arrived at the dance studio,they met Hysoung,Zinger,Jieun,and Sunhwa.The girls were practising in the dance studio.Luckily only them were in the studio because if their choreographer was there,maybe the staffs of TS will get to know that Zelo was missing.

They want to hide it first.They didn't want to make their CEO worried as their CEO already treated them as his own sons.

'Hello everyone..' Daehyun and Youngjae greeted their noonas.They tried to smile but they can't hide their worry faces.

'Oh,hey..What are you two doing here?' Hyosung answered. Zinger realized that the two boys were having worrying faces.

'Daehyun..Youngjae..Tell us..Why did both of your face looked like something bothering both of you?Is there something that we didn't know?'Zinger asked and lifted her eyebrow.

'Yeah..guys..Tell us..' Sunhwa continued.The four noonas looked to their face.Both of the boys sighed before they could answer their noonas question.

'Emmm..actually..emm..Aish..'Daehyun hesitated.Daehyun made a signal for Youngjae.A signal of asking him to answer the question.Daehyun couldn't let out words.

The girls frowned.'Youngjae ah..Don't worry..Just tell us..Maybe we can help..' Jieun softly said.She wants to calm the boys.

'Emm..emm..noonas..Actually..Zelo...is..Zelo..' Youngaje hesitated too.

'Zelo is what?'Sunhwa asked.

'Zelo is missing..!'Youngjae slightly answered.Finally,he can let out the word missing.

The eyes of the girls were widen.They were too shocked. 'What??Zelo is missing?'Zinger couldn't believed.

'How can he's missing guys..How?'Hyosung asked and she still can't believed that the maknae of B.A.P was missing.

'Mmm..He's missing since he didn't go back to our dorm.He had his school today..He didn't get back to our dorm's till now..We were so afraid and worried for him.Maybe he's in danger..How can we know?He was still young..He's our maknae..We were so worried..What if Mr.Kang know..'Daehyun just let out the words.He can't stop.

'Slow down..Daehyun ah..Don't say like that..Don't think like that..I'm sure he's okay..'Jieun tried to calm Daehyun.

Daehyun looked down.He wants to burst out tears but he try to hold it.Youngjae patted his back.

'Zelo was not here..Youngjae ah....He was not here..What should we do??'Daehyun said with a weak voice.Youngjae was like that Daehyun too.Unfortunately,Zelo wasn't there.They hoped that the others found him and Zelo was back at their dorm.

The girls were so worried too.Zelo was the maknae of their TS family.They loved and cared for him too.They never thought that the maknae will be missing.They hoped that Zelo will be fine and found by the other members.

'We should tell Mr Kang..guys..He should know..Mr Kang can help..'Zinger's thought.

Daehyun and Youngjae were hesitate to tell their CEO.They thought that they should ask Yongguk first.Maybe Zelo was found by the other members.Maybe he's already back?That's what they thought.Many thoughts in their minds.

'We ask Yongguk hyung first..and maybe Zelo's already back..'Youngjae answered slightly.

The girls nodded as an agreement.They really hoped that Zelo was found.They hoped this thing can be solve very quickly.

 

As for Himchan and Jongup,they were searching everywhere they could reached.They went to his school but unfortunately there was no sign of Zelo.The school was already closed and only the security guards told them there was no one left at the school.

They sighed as they were frustrated there was no sign of Zelo.They really hoped that they can find him.They looked everywhere until they reached at a place.

A place where the incident happened.The place looked very dark at night.They saw a familiar long shape thing.

It was Zelo's beloved skateboard.It was a gift from his elder brother.They felt weird why Zelo's skateboard was there.

Jongup bent down to take the skateboard.They looked around them but still Zelo wasn't there.Only dark place can be seen and one light that brightens the place.

All of sudden,two big males took them from their back to an alley.The big two males closed their mouths with their hands.Himchan and Jongup want to scream but they couldn't as the two big males had knives at their hands.

'Don't move..Or else I will kill this little boy of yours..' one of the big males threatened Himchan.

Jongup looked very afraid.He had watery eyes now.He was afraid if the big two males will kill them.

'Tell your leader...That his little baby Junhong was with us..Don't tell the police..Or else you will only get his dead body...' the other who was holding Jongup threatened.He put his knife at Jongup's neck.

Himchan and Jongup nodded slightly and the big two males released them.Jongup hurriedly took the skateboard with him and ran as fast as they could with Himchan.

The big two males let out big laughs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally..I can update today..Thank you so much to my subscribers..and readers.. ^^