Thirteen

Protect Our Maknae

'BOYS!!!!!'Yongguk screamed and he woke up.He didn't realized that he fell asleep for a few hours.The girls were still in the room too and they hurriedly approached him to stable him.

They wanted to leave first but they can't see Yongguk was alone being there all by himself. Sunhwa switched off the air-conditioner to make the room becomes warm again.

'You had a bad dream,Yongguk',Jieun said while pressing her palm at Yongguk's cheek. The others looked worriedly to Yongguk.He must been have a very bad dream.

The dream was just like a conncetion between him and the others.

The bad dream that he dreamed was true and really true.He gulped before saying anything.He didn't want to tell to the girls but his heart still asked him to tell them.It was not good to keep it in himself.

'I had a bad dream.The dream was just real to me because I can felt my heart is saying to me that my brothers were in really trouble now.They even might lose their life',Yongguk explained to the girls what he dreamed.

'It was just dream,Yongguk.Believe me they will save',Hyosung calmed and she signalled Zinger,Jieun,and Sunhwa to agree with her.

The girls nodded as a sign of agree with what their leader,Hyosung said.

Then,Yongguk answered but was stopped by the ringing sounds of the phone that was given by the kidnapper.He quickly got up from the sofa in the room and took the phone that he placed besides his laptop.

'Hello..You jerk!Why are you calling me?'Yongguk asked with his deep voice.

'Oh,why hello leader..Just want to ask about you and tell you something that you really wanted to hear now',the kidnapper continued with an evil laugh.

'What do you MEAN?!Don't tell me---'he had a flashback in his head.

'Yes,you're right.You don't have to answer this.I'm sure you really wanted to hear this exciting voices from your precious and beloved dongsaengs',the kidnapper insinuated.

The girls were just listening to the voices by the speaker of the phone.

Yongguk had in his heart that he really wanted to kill the kidnapper with his own hands if he can.The kidnapper really tested him to feel weak and lose hopes.

'Don't you dare touch them!'Yongguk shouted with all his heart.

'Let me see.Aha!Who you wanted to hear first? Is it Himchan?Daehyun?Youngjae?Jongup?or maybe Zelo?'the kidnapper let out an evil laughs that everyone would feel mad with the sounds of the laughs.

'Yah!Are YOU CRAZY OR STUPID?!'Yongguk yelled.

Before the kidnapper could answer,the kidnapper already took all of them into a same room and placed the phone at their ears one by one.

Only three of them were still can move although their body were tightened and were hurt.

As for Youngjae and Zelo,they can't moved their body but the most was Zelo whom really hurted by the kidnapper.

Their eyes were widen as like they never talked with their leader.They had suffered a lot of pain.

'HYUNG!HYUNG SAVE US!'Daehyun shouted and the kidnapper still held the phone.

'HELP US YONGGUK!'Himchan shouted loudly.

'YONGGUK HYUNG----'Jongup called weakly.

The two boys were resting at the floor.They can't even see Zelo and Youngjae suffered.

'BOYS!WHAT DID THE KIDNAPPER DID?'Yongguk asked but was cut off by the kidnapper immediately.

'That's enough..You've already heard about it',the kidnapper stopped Yongguk from being talking with them more.

'HEY!!WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM??!'Yongguk deepened his voice more.The Earth was just like stopping when he heard the voices of his dongsaengs.A voice of asking for help and their lifes now were in the kidnapper's hands.

'Nothing,just some nicely treat from me.It's time for the next game,Yongguk if you want to save them.Your time to come here finally',the kidnapper said with an evil laugh too.

'Well,my times come and I will save them even I have to lose my life too.They were so important to me',Yongguk replied and he really wanted to protect them. In his mind,why this was happened to them?

'We'll see..This game is so much fun when you will come here.Remember again!No polices and just yourself that must come here.I had 5 lifes now that I can kill immediately',the kidnapper spoke with evil voice and hung up.

'Hello!Hello!'Yongguk shouted to make the kidnapper stay on the phone but it was no use.The kidnapper already hangs up.

'AISH!!!THAT MAN!!'Yongguk shouted. 

The girls just being silent because they never looked Yongguk was like that and still in their heart they were so worried for them.

'I must do this..I must go there..quickly..The boys need me..How can I be so stupid like this?!'Yongguk mumbled by himself.

Zinger knew after Yongguk will leaves,she had to do what Youngjae already told her before he went there.

The hyungs promised to protect their maknae although they were hurt too.

 

~~~~~~