Myungeun: His Fan

☃ Blizzard One-Shot and Drabble Collection ☃

 

 

Title - His Fan

Main Characters - Myungsoo and Naeun

Basic Plot - .As a fan, Naeun went to incredible lengths to go to Infinite's concerts and fan meetings. Finally, an even more memorable moment came. 

Requested by - Chocolatemushrooms (my coauthor, haha. WHY DID SHE EVEN REQUEST?!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

GO INFINITE!” Naeun screamed with all her might. She chorused the fan chant along with other Inspirits, and she jumped up and down while holding a self made banner in both of her hands.

 

Naeun traveled ten cities away from Seoul to simply cheer for her favorite group in their first solo concert.

 

 

- - -

 

 

It took a whole month of mini strikes and frequent persuasion from Naeun before her parents finally allowed her to attend Infinite's fan meeting on the other side of Korea.

 

Myungsoo-shi, I'm Naeun, and I'm always going to be your most faithful fan!” The single minute with her favorite idol was worth all her trouble. Her transportation, lodging and time management problems were all forgotten as she stared directly into Myungsoo's eyes.

 

She was only too happy to be an Inspirit.

 

 

- - -

 

 

I see you often.” Myungsoo smiled sweetly. They were standing in the middle of a less used road in the city. Only a mini store lay to their left, and it was too early in the morning for people to crowd around. 

 

Naeun could not believe it. Her favorite singer was literally standing before her; she was actually seeing him outside of a concert and fan meeting.

 

Naeun looked around. The entire road was deserted, and no one was there to catch or intrude her precious moments with him.

 

“My memebers forced me to buy some late-night snacks,” Myungsoo casually revealed. continued. "Anyways, I'll see you later, alright?"

 

Naeun stared at him with slightly agape. Her palms were sweating, and her mind was almost blank.

 

Ye-yes,” Naeun stuttered due to nervousness.

 

Myungsoo then turned back and headed down the road.

 

After he was completely gone from sight, Naeun let out the breath which she did not even know she was holding. 

 

An emotion completely different from a fan's engulfed her. Nervous sweat trailed down her face, and she continued to bite her lower lip.

 

Naeun did not know what the emotion was, but she was ready to embrace it.

 

Naeun stared back at the path which Myungsoo trailed on.

 

I like you,” she whispered.