Epilogue

Perfect Symphony

3 years later---

Yongguk’s POV

It’s been three years since I last saw Daehyun. I wonder how is he? Youngjae and Zelo won’t give me updates about him. They would often tell me that he’s hanging in there and that he’s doing fine.

I want to see him. I’ve been missing him more and more that Himchan suggested me to go book an appointment for a therapy.

Why did he say that? Well…

“Himchannie!! I miss Dae! I want to go to U.S., be there for him and take care of him! I don’t want to be here!” I whined at Himchan who was giving me an annoyed look. I’ve been whining at him for the last few hours telling him how I missed Daehyun and that I want to see him.

Himchan face-palmed himself before letting out an exasperated sigh.

“Bang, you’ve been talking about Daehyun for hours already. You’ve been talking about Daehyun here and there, I suggest you book a ticket to U.S. and go there.” Himchan suggested to me but I pouted. I can’t leave him here!

“But I can’t leave you here Himchannie!! I don’t want to leave you to the good-for-nothing Moon Jongup!” I childishly whined. Yes, I’m getting childish and thanks to Jung Daehyun. That kid made me crazy over him. He stole my heart and left me here with a childish brain.

My face met a familiar cold steel and I yelped in shock.

Oh god…the spatula…

I gasped in shock and looked at Himchan with fear. He cracked his knuckles and glowered on me. I gulped.

This is not good.

“Don’t you even dare talk about my boyfriend like that Bang Yongguk. Or do you want to feel the wrath of the spatula again on your precious face?” Himchan carelessly said to me with a smile and I gulped the lump on my throat.

“Help me.” I whispered in a tiny voice.

~2 hours later

“Calm down, dear. Yongguk hyung probably miss Daehyun so much.” Jongup said through the phone and Himchan hissed at me.

“But Jonguppie! Yong here is annoying me to the max! He’s been talking about Dae 24/7! I could hear him cry in the night whispering ‘I miss you, Daehyun’ and in the morning and afternoon I would hear him whining at me how he misses Daehyun! He’s going crazy, Uppie! I just can’t! Can’t you take me there?” Himchan ranted to Jongup who gave out a nervous chuckle.

“Just let him be Channie~ He just misses Daehyun to the max like how you miss me!” Jongup cheerily said on the other line and Himchan blushed. I nodded my head agreeing to what Jongup is saying.

“But Jongie! He dreams, he speaks and thinks only about Daehyun! He can’t even work straight! He even imagines Dae here!”

“Bang is just crazily in love with DaeDae, okay?”

Himchan sighed before nodding.

“Bang! Forget booking a ticket to U.S. Book an appointment for therapy. People like you who can’t think of anything but him should have an appointment for severe craziness and obsession.”

And that’s how he told me to make an appointment for therapy. I know I’m overly in love with him, but I just can’t, okay? I love him and he loves me too even though he hasn’t told me that, but he loves me!

I mean how could no one fall in love with Daehyun? His beautiful melted hazelnut eyes, soft silky rich brown hair, soft and round nose that is suitable for nuzzling, luscious and delectable pinkish-red lips for kissing and other stuffs and ugh! There are just too many words to say! I can’t even count how many things I love about him.

Jung Daehyun drives me crazy.

---

Two weeks later [February 21, 20XX-Incheon Airport]

I’m meeting Daehyun today! I can’t wait to meet him! I mean, how could I not be excited for his return? I waited for him for 3 years for his surgery and recovery in U.S.! I didn’t see him for three in’ years and you expect me to be sane?

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I couldn’t stay sane, so call me crazy or obsessed or whatever, I don’t care. I just want to see my Daehyun and hug him and ravish him and so.

Back off, he’s mine only, okay?

“Yongguk hyung!” I turned my head to the right as I heard a familiar voice vestige in my ears.

It’s Daehyun!!

I looked for a certain brunette in the midst of people and I spotted one. As if time have slowed down, my breathe was taken away and I felt my heart stopped.

.

Is that Jung ing Daehyun, I see?

Is he my cute little shy bunny? Is he?!

Is that my shy Daehyunnie?!

My feet moved and I just found myself in front of him, staring at those familiar melted hazelnut eyes. I felt my heart regained beat and it beats faster than usual as my finger caress his smooth and baby cheeks. My thumb traced his luscious pinkish-red lips, my free hand raking through the familiar soft and silky rich brown hair.

Tears flowed out from eyes as I hugged Daehyun. I felt his warmth course through my body as I buried my face in his soft hair and smelled the familiar strawberry scent.

“Daehyunnie~” I called out to him and he just chuckled. His melodic voice rang through my ears that make me into a pile of goo. Daehyun embraced me back and buried his head on my chest.

“I miss you, Hyunnie~” I hugged him tighter and he hummed. I don’t care if people give us weird looks and whisper murmurs about us. I already threw my ego away five years ago.

“I miss you too, Gukkie.” He responded back and I smiled like an idiot. Ugh, how I miss this young boy. I so ing miss you Jung Daehyun that you didn’t realize that I’m not sane anymore, but since you came back, I may return to being sane again since you’re here now.

Yep, Jung Daehyun and I are officially together.

(Don’t cut it there, Yong!

Stop being so annoying, Channie.)

Five days later---

We’re back to the park that started this crazy melodrama romance. Daehyun was on my lap humming Evening Sky while I play with his hair.

He giggles a bit when my fingers traced the back of his ear. I pecked him in the nose and nuzzled my nose with his and he chuckles. I leaned my forehead with his and sighed.

“Daehyunnie, did you know how much I missed you?” I childishly reported to him how I missed him so much. He smiles and ruffles my hair.

“I know, Jongup told me. Youngjae and Zelo also told me how you didn’t let them sleep because they won’t give you updates about me. They were complaining to me how annoying you are and that they would kill you when they get back.” Daehyun chuckles as he told me. I pouted and pulled Daehyun up making him sit on my lap.

“You wouldn’t let them kill me, would you Daehyunnie?” I looked at Daehyun with my best puppy eyes that I could muster and he just laughed at me. He laughed at me when I’m being serious here?

“Hyunnie!!” I whined at him and buried my head on his neck. Daehyun ruffled my hair and kissed my hair.

“I won’t let them kill you, Gukkie!” Daehyun chuckled and pulled my face for a quick peck. When he pulled away, I was grinning from ear to ear.

“Happy belated Valentines, Hyunnie~” I sang to him and he chuckled before playfully slapping my shoulder.

“Gukkie! Valentines is already two week ago!”

“I know Daehyunnie, but I never greeted you properly.” I responded back with a grin and he grins back.

“Thanks, Yongguk hyung.”

“Anytime, Daehyunnie.”

END.

 

Extra:

“So will you become my boyfriend?” I asked Daehyun who instantly blushed and looked away. He bit his lips and nodded his head.

“Y-yeah…”

Ah, he’s still my cute little shy bunny.

I gave him my best smile and pulled him into deep kiss.

 

“Love is like a symphony itself. Different emotions were delivered out. Different beats and tempo were played in the rhythm of the heart. Shy laughs and confessions plays as an instrument in my heart but with your melodic voice and my sincere love that beats beautifully for you creates a slight chance of perfect harmony that could be a perfect symphony of love.”


I honestly don't know what I wrote and how the heck it ended with crack.

Well, I guess this is okay. It's fun to write this, anyways ^^

Thank you!! <3