Chapter 1

Dear. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

In a certain classroom of New Heights High School, a certain blonde is found sitting in a corner, sleeping. No one bothers (him or her) because they don't want a monster to be unleashed, it's too early for that, considering it's their first class. Albeit the noise, the blonde doesn't even move nor care about the surroundings. The class adviser even tried to wake (him or her) up, but unsuccessful, so she decided to shrugged it off and began talking to the class.

"Alright, settle down every one. Today will be your first class for this school year. Though I know that you already know each other, please, just please, don't ignore the new ones, specially the ones that I'll be introducing to you." 

Ms. Park, the class adviser, step outside the room to get the new students and then return.

"So, here are your new classmates." Ms. Park faced the new students, "Kindly introduce yourselves to the class."

A young looking bunny step forward and began introducing herself to the class. 

"Good morning everyone. My name is Lee Sunny. Please take care of me." The bunny-like student said with an aegyo-like voice. The whole classroom uproar, both boys and girls included.

"Good morning. My name is Yul. Kwon Yul." He said with a smile. Just like what happened earlier, the classroom became obstreperous.

"My name is Kw.. I mean Im Yoona. Please take care of me." The students didn't notice the slip of the tongue, but a certain blonde is.

"Okay, you may sit in anywhere you like for now, but I'll arrange you as soon as I recieved the class list. Okay?" The stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter