Just a Bunny

Purely Unintentional

 

Hyoyeon can't stop stealing glimpses at her friend. Sunny's mood was the exact opposite from yesterday, she didn't even utter some words other than, "Hyo, cappuccino please.", "Can you please give table 2 more tissues?" and other things that Hyoyeon couldn't careless at the moment.Hyoyeon was eager to know why her friend is behaving like that, she had to wait until it was in the middle of the afternoon and they have less costumers coming in.

"Spit it out Sunny." Hyoyeon worriedly look at her friend. Sunny just innocently looked at her while resting her arms over the counter.

"What are you talking about?"

Hyoyeon closed her eyes as she sighed loudly. She almost forgot how stubborn and secretive Sunny can be. She stared intently and implied the idea that she will not just let this one slip just like last time. "Don't even try to lie. I know you. What's bothering you?"

Sunny got the pressure Hyoyeon was giving her and tore her gaze away. "I just hate it when people lie."

It was just a simple statement but Hyoyeon already got the reason behind Sunny's sudden mood swing, she can even guess who she was talking about. She clung their arms together and clasped Sunny's hand using both of her hands. She know Sunny was strong and she knew that Sunny despiteful to those people who lies.

That weakness started when Sunny's parents told her that she's just go on a vacation to Seoul but it only turned out to be permanently staying at the city with her aunt. Sunny was furious but she later moved on with her life and continued her studies. Her parent's decision ended up good anyway, After graduating with a business degree, Sunny had quite enough money in her hands at the time being. 

Sunny hates the feeling of looking like a fool that's why anger numbed her senses and kicked him away before he could chatter a word.

Sunny was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice their cafe door swung open, how Hyoyeon maliciously let go of her, how some of their costumers eyed the . . . person who entered their cafe and if it wasn't for her friend nudging her side, she wouldn't even look up.

She was thinking if it was an joke or not. Seriously. . .

Who would enter a cafe in a white bunny suit. Only an insane person would do that but what is she really seeing anyway. Her eyebrows slightly scrunched as she sharply read the paper attached to the back of the bunny.

This bunny has been bad. This bunny wants to say sorry.

The attention 'this bunny' is causing is no joke. People around has their eyes set on the gigantic mascot as it turns around and came face to face with Sunny. She was able to confirm that it was Sungmin because his head was the only thing visible under the bunny's mouth. Another piece of paper was attached to the bunny's chest and Sunny felt a range of emotion when she read it.

Please forgive this bunny because this bunny loves you.

She couldn't even enumerate what she feels. She was surprised but she can deny that she was impressed by what he did and there was happiness too. She was a bit embarrassed by the fuss he caused but she salutes him for his effort. Her dislike for him suddenly faded away.

"I didn't even know you were gonna be there . . . that day when we met at the amusement park." He spoke for the very first time. As much as she want's to hear the story already, she got piped up by the stares of the people around so she exited the counter.

"Hyo, can you cover up for me?"

"It would be my honor Sunny!" Hyoyeon replied within her giggles.

Sunny dragged him deep inside the kitchen, it was a bit inappropriate but her goal was just to make the crowd disappear. She ordered him to get out of the silly but cute bunny costume and when everything seems to be set up in place.

"Speak." A very authoritative demand came from her.

He firstly inhaled a deep breath before he looked at her gave his feedback. "I never planned it. . . But because of what happened a year ago, I was afraid that you won't take a chance to get to know me." he paused for a moment.

He never expected that it would be that hard trying to explain himself and her intense glaring didn't help him. He doesn't even know what she is thinking but he still continued.

"When I realized you didn't recognize me. . . I guess I was a bit sad but I got my hopes up. I wanted to be closer to you because I like you a year ago already." Her fixed stare turned soft. "Will you give me another chance?"

"How will you convince me to give you another chance?"

He took a step backwards and smiled. "Because if you do. . . you'll get a lot a of this."

"Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi" He pressed his index fingers against his cheeks.

"Ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi" He folded his two fingers while resting it at the sides of his head.

"Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi" He covered his eyes with his three fingers.

"Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi" He placed his four fingers under his chin.

"Odeo hagi odo gwiyomi" He did it again but with this time, he used his whole hands.

"Yukdeo hagi yugeun gwiyomi" He kissed at his fingers at his left hand before finally kissing his thumb and gave a thumbs up to Sunny.

She couldn't help but giggle at what he just did. It was childish but it sweet at the same time.

"Hey! This bunny is still waiting for his answer!" He stomped his feet on the ground like a little kid. She happily nodded and gave him a hug. "So where should we go on our first official date?" He asked while tightly embracing her.

"I still want to go on that amusement par of yours and see the fireworks again."

"You like it that much?" He let go of her only so that she could excitedly nod at him. "You have to pay this time!" He firmly looked at her surprised face. But his face went from serious to mischievous went he pointed to his lips. "It doesn't cost much right?"

Sunny laughed at his wittiness but not second later she did pay her entrance fee as she wraps her arms around his neck and made sure it long enough to have a VIP treatment.

 



I really planned that this would just be a oneshot but chapters kept getting filled with additional scenes. I was surprised that I made a 5 chaptered stories.

Anyway, If ever you-my-oh-so-kind subcribers would want another SunSun fic. . . I don't know when will I chose SunSun couple again but please do subcribe >>HERE<< for more Super Generation fic of yours truely.