Meeting That ____

Purely Unintentional

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon were restraining themselves to jump up and down as they waited on the line. Both were dying to go inside that amusement park since it was opened. After a week of saving up a little money, here they are running around like a 7-year-old kid.

"What should we ride first Sunny?" Hyoyeon fully excited and can longer wait for some fun.

"Are you kidding me? That rollercoaster is a trend and I'm not missing that one." Sunny quickly dragged her friend to the waiting line. It was almost a perfect weekend except for the fact that it was a bit crowded. Other than that it is all clear skies and loud environment.

Sunny wasn't able to stop herself from growling when the gate closed right in front of her. The line was cut the moment the person in front of her entered the ride. She patiently watch the two operator as they check their passengers' safety. One guy was at the far back and the other one, the one who shut the gate lately, was  taking care of the front side, that is where Sunny will surely run.

The crowd screamed and shouted when the ride finally moved. Hyoyeon clearly heard Sunny's grumpy sigh and giggled. "Relax there buddy! We're next!"

Sunny slightly turned around to her back and gave her friend a smile and tapped her shoulders. She looked back in front but she was greeted by an amusing grin from one of the staff.

"Are you even old enough to ride this?" It was that guy who was handling the front seats lately. She just scoffed and rolled her eyes at his remark then she didn't attempt to say a word. "We have high requirements for this ride." Saying it with a serious tone even annoys her more.

Sunny was about to throw a punch but Hyoyeon held arms from behind. "Woah, woah. Let's not be violent here, Sunny." After making sure that Sunny's anger have lowered down, she lets her go then darted her index finger to the staff. "And you should watch your words. That was offensive!" The guy was somehow intimidated because he didn't dare try to speak again, Sunny smirked at that.

After what seemed to be an eternity of waiting, Hyoyeon and Sunny rushed to the front and took a seat. Much to Sunny's annoyance, that annoying guy checked extra hard and made sure she was tightly secured. She uncomfortably leaned back as much as she could because of how close their faces were at the moment. The guy flashed one last smile before walking away.

Hyoyeon was too absorbed in sight-seeing what's ahead of them that she didn't notice that 15 seconds moment and barely caught Sunny releasing a sight of relief. "Hey are you OK? You're not scared are you?"

"What?!" Sunny eyes narrowed. "Me? Scared of this ride?!" They just laughed and screamed as they enjoyed the fun and exciting rollercoaster ride.

Hyoyeon knew Sunny too well to question her if she is scared. Sunny was brave, like really brave. The girl won't have second thought if someone asked her to go bungee jumping. Not to brag but she already did it anyway. So what's a rollercoaster ride to to her? It barely panics her that she doesn't want to grip a handle for support. Same goes for Hyoyeon but Sunny was a little more fearless.

They didn't want to get off but they unfortunately went to a stop. Everyone got off but Sunny's hand was unexpectedly grabbed by him. It was to help her get off the ride and Sunny didn't see any mischievousness in his smile. Even so, she felt a bit anxious being held that way.

"I'm Sungmin." He whispered near her ear just before we walks away like nothing happened. Well, technically nothing really happend, he was a just doing his job right? But randomly introducing yourself to a costumer is something unusual.

"What was that about?" Hyoyeon asked her when they were strolling away.

"I have no idea." Sunny bluntly replied. 

Sunny wasn't that fond of boys either. On the contrart, she was always teased as the small girl with a big boyish personality. From the way she dress to how she acts. She was simply fun loving and outgoing that's why her boylike nature is always promient. She doesn't detest boys too, she is just pre occupied by work and her friends. She calls it living simple, boys were that necessary for her.

~_~_~_~_~_~

With their feet aching for roaming around the park for 4 hours and the fact that the sun is setting down, they decided it was time to go home. "Which home are you going anyway Hyo?"

Hyoyeon awkwardly laughed at her question. "Eunhyuk's . . ." she trailed off her answer knowing the Sunny already got the idea.

"Again? Seriously, why don't you just move with him?" Sunny while playfully throwing a punch to her shoulder.

"That can wait." Hyoyeon paused for a moment. "But that washboard abs ain't doing anything except to grind against my body."

Sunny violent pushed her aside. "Hey! At least warn me before you ally speak about you and Hyukjae." Hyoyeon only chuckled are her reaction.

"Sunny!" Sunny's eyebrow's furrowed and her nose cringed upon hearing her name being called. Her glanced at the direction where it came from and she only got distress after finding out who it came from.

Hyoyeon slowly went closer to the guy, Sunny followed with heavy steps afterward "Shouldn't you be at the ride checking if the passengers' are safely secured?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"My shift is actually done. I'm just running an errand for my friend." He took two cotton candy and offered it to the girls. "Don't worry it' on me."

Since it's free, Hyoyeon gladly took it but Sunny just blankly stared at the other one. This guy's smile is really annoying her one way or the other.
 

Sungmin moved away from the booth and directly presented it to her. "A Sweet candy for a sweet lady?"

Sunny could tell that her friend is suppressing her laugher. She doesn't know why Hyoyeon was even moved by this guy's action but she just took the item and dragged her friend away.

Sungmin was a little dumbfounded by her behavior but he just smiled to himself and said on last thing "Thank you!" but by then the girls were already far away.

While on the other side Sunny could only mutted a word. "That jerk!"

 



OK, this was suppose to be a oneshot. Expect this to be really short and I don't know why but I like to leave my readers hanging. Subscribe and Comment. Please and Thank you.