The Thing She Hates The Most

Purely Unintentional

 

A year ago. . .

"I'll be there real quick." Sunny exclaimed through the phone while half-running to their cafe. "I'm Sorry I'm late Hyo. Just a few more minutes and I'm there OK? Bye!" Sunny was too busy rummaging inside her bag that she didn't realize she was stepping over the street lane.

Beeeep!

There was a small impact hitting one of her leg up to her thigh. She stumbled too but a light bump to a slow speeding car didn't made her fell down. She ignored the driver who went out the car and just continued walking like nothing happend.

"Are you OK Miss?" The driver worriedly asked her but she just answered with a quick 'OK' and didn't even bothered to turn around. "Would you like me to take you to the hospital?" He came running along with her but she still refused his offer.

"Sir, I'm fine. Can we please get back to our business?" She was thankful that the guy was apologetic to what had happened but she just was want him to leave it alone because she really doesn't have time to chit chat anymore. The cafe is filled with customers and Hyoyeon is in deep need of assistance.

"I just want to make sure you're really OK. You don't have to worry because I'll pay for it, it's my fault anyway." Sunny wasn't pleased with what she heard. She stopped in her tracks and faced the man for the first time.

"Is that really how you people look at others?" She inspected the man. The expensive looking suit with matching sunglasses says it all. "You rich people think you can simply call it even just because you spent money on someone." She spat her words angrily at him, looking at him with disgust. "I got news for you pal! Save your money, I don't need it!" She stomped her feet away.

It was not her nature to hate someone she just met but she just didn't like the guys behavior. He was like shoving his money at her. She thought that it makes him less sorry if she did come with him.

"Rich people are such a jerk." She muttered while running to their cafe.

She finally arrived at the place was welcomed by a sea of waiting customers. Then she immersed herself to her work fully forgetting about the incident lately.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Lee Sungmin, son of South Korea's most successful businessman Lee Sangwoo, opened his very own amusement park at Seoul.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Sungmin was speechless and guilty at the same time. He was undeniably pretending or at least hiding something from Sunny the whole time.

Sunny remembered what happened a year ago and her hatred even grew bigger. "I can't believe I got fooled by you." She hissed and glared at him. More than anything, Sunny hates it when people lie to her. "Tell me . . . Do you even planned this a year before? Did you fell humiliated when I yelled at you in the middle of the streets? Did I stepped on your ego when I refused your offer?"

"No, No! Sunny I didn't-"

"You didn't what?! Was it fun pretending?! Did I amuse you?!"

He felt being stabbed by her words. He has a lot of explaining to do but he didn't know where to start. Another thing is he doesn't know how she will take his excuse since she is in such fury. "Sunny please-"

"Just get out!" She screeched and pushed him to the door.

He didn't even had a chance to say another word when she shuts the door in front of him. She also switched all the lights off and went straight to her room so that he has no other choice but to leave.

She cluched a stuffed toy in her chest as she helds back the tears. Living up to her reputation, she must not cry just for a guy, even if she's the only one who will know, she must not cry.

He should consider himself lucky for not getting beaten up by her. How careless she was eh? But it was because of that carelessness that she was able to . . ., well waste time with him. And if it wasn't for her 'wasting' her time for him, she wouldn't be feeling betrayed like this. Why betrayed? She was starting to like the guy but he hid something from her so how can she trust him again.

Something caught her attention then she slowly looked at what she was hugging. It was the bunny he gave her. She sighed and bit her lower lips in sadness. She only mumbled "You evil bunny."

 



Whew! I think this is a very late, very short and very lame update. . . Sorry peeps my hands suddenly got full.

Winners!!!! Well . . . is there any? XD Nah, I'm kidding but since shiningstarr & Moonflower_515 tried to make a guess and both are half correct. . . How about I'll just split the pot between you two? OK? OK!!!