24. wintercearig

Infinite au même Mixtape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“you’re in love, which can be very lonely.”

wintercearig;

Literally “winter sorrow”, “winter sadness”; a feeling of a deep sadness, usually comparable to the cold, still, dark heart of full winter.

(Sometimes described as the product of the cold, dark heart of winter, instead of a sorrow similar to the feeling.)

 

“You—of all friends I have, I trusted you Eunki! I really ing trusted you.”

The word ‘friend’ got me thinking of something. Did I really betrayed my friend for falling in love with the said man? By saying I was afraid is an understatement because I already knew it just a matter of time that our cover will be blown. However, the spitefulness of your greed and want never prepared you of what lies ahead. For example, a thing like this.

“Seyoung listen.”

“No Sunggyu you shut up. It’s not about you now. It’s me and her!”

I saw how Seyoung suddenly launched right into my way and swiftly the only thing I register was looking at her angry face so up close for a split second before it changed to a painful sensation searing through my skin when my face was forcefully thrown at the side to see the floor beneath our feet.

Everything was happening so fast and in between of being shocked, cupping my throbbing cheek and blinking my tears away, the next thing I saw was a pair of shoes standing in front of me as if to block everything from coming and hurt me more.

Honestly I was so scared, I was so scared of the aftermath of this event and hope that earth would crack open to swallow me and let me hide until I work up and have this tiny little courage to deal with everything later on. Without expecting much, this view in front of me was the greatest cause of pain out of them all.

Sunggyu was hugging her.

In his embrace where I’d always wanted to be, I saw how Sunggyu tightly trapping her who was struggling to escape. It seemed like he was trying to protect her from imminent danger, in a form of me.

It was like one of the opera soap drama that I would always watch on my laptop, which the scene would be shown in slow motion, repeated for a few times from different angles so the audience could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter