Culinary Class?

Mr. White Bunny: College Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since the last time Sohee and Daehyun had last talked about that private matter about her parents. Even though it was private she promised to herself she'd be open with her past with the older. Sometimes she wondered why she wasn't even open in the first place when they started dating, but all of that was in the past now since she opened up already and to her, it felt AMAZING to be this open with a person and know she could trust him with anything she wants to keep a secret between the two. Sohee walked into class ready to start the day until she bumps into someone for the hundredth time in her life time.

"Mianhae... Aish! Why do I keep bumping into people?" She mumbled to herself with a pout.

"Oh it's okay." Sehun smiled. Sohee smiled up at the other and sat next to him on the stool.

"Have you ever been in this class?" He asked setting his bag down in the little cubby hole of the table, Sohee shook her head and put her bag next to his.

"This is a culinary class." Sohee gasped and her eyes brightened.

"Really?" Sehun nodded. The two smiled happily until Sehun pouted.

"Wae?" Sohee poked him. Sehun shrugged.

"I can't cook for my life." Sohee laughed.

"That can't be true."

"It is! I can't cook nor bake, When I cook I either burn myself or burn the food and when I bake the cake comes out wrong like a popped balloon or burnt." He explained with a sigh slouching forward putting his head in his hands in shame. Sohee laughed shaking her head, she wanted to cheer him up but the teacher had already walked in the room telling everyone to be quiet and get ready for their first cooking lesson.

"Good morning class my name is Shim Changmin but please call me Max, I am your teacher for today and our future lessons." Sohee smiled liking the teachers’ politeness. Girls behind her squealed at how handsome and young the teacher looked.

"Songsaengnim!" A student raised her hand. Changmin looked over and nodded.

"How old is ssaem?" She asked wondering if it was too quick to ask.

"Ah! I am 25 years old." He smiled. Everyone gasped in the classroom even Sehun was shocked at how young.

"I am a teacher in training but because I graduated my college and high school early I was given the opportunity today to teach you all about cooking. Is that all right with some of you?" He asked.

"Neh!!" Everyone nodded. 

"Uh... Max-ssi?" Another student raised his hand.

"Neh?"

"What do we call you? You are so young, but you're a teacher..." He asked confused.

"Many students I allowed to just call me Ssaem for now only close friends can call me hyung and close dongsaengs (females) can call me oppa." Everyone found it fair and became silent.

"Any other questions before we begin?" Sohee raised her hand. 

"What are we making today?" She asked maturely while the other female students behind her groaned at the fact they can't call the young teacher oppa.

"Good question, we are making..... Strawberry Shortcake!" Everyone cheered, clapped and hollered happily.

"I thought we'd start something easy before getting into dinners and stuff, I shall make it a pattern one day like today well make cakes and sweets, tomorrow we'll make actual food and such." Changmin explained thoroughly especially to the students who didn't understand what he meant. 

"Monday, Wednesday, Friday and maybe if you guys want I can do a Saturday program, we make cakes, eat, watch movies and stuff, Tuesdays and Thursdays we'll cook actual food." Sehun looked at Sehun to see him doodling in his notebook with a bored expression. She nudged him to pay attention but he just shrugged without a care and continues his doodling masterpiece. Changmin began to teach the class about how to make the cake and started demonstrating in front of the class.

"How about this, I help you with your cake if you at least pay attention." Sehun looked over with a pout then sighed in defeat looking up at the young instructor. 

---

After a few, the students began to bake their cakes following the teachers lead as they baked. They stirred, cracked, sliced and mixed trying to match when the teacher was doing until it came time to baking the cakes. 

"Phew~" Sohee sighed wiping a small drop of sweat off her head as she got the strawberries prepared.

"You make this look easy!" Sehun pouted as he stirred the mixing. Sohee laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter