Dormies

Mr. White Bunny: College Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story will not be updated every day because I just started this on my computer so sorry TT-TT

 

It was a week after college started for Sohee, Jisu and Nara, but as fate would have it Sohee and Jisu are separated from poor Nara as she goes to a different building than them, but it never stopped them from having their girl time in the cafe right next to campus. Sohee had her white laptop and a notepad out for a report she was doing.   "Hey Sohee, Nara, long time no see!!!" Jisu smiled as she sat down across from her. Nara sat beside Jisu near the window with a smile.   "Jisu you saw us a week ago for practically half the week because you wanted to go shopping."   "Well duh! but I missed you, so I arranged some cute little girl time. Why not?" She giggled.   "Hello my beautiful ladies!" Kai swooped in like a hawk wrapped his arm around Sohee sitting beside her, Chanyeol followed in behind and sat next to Nara and Jisu. The girls giggled and bowed to their kkamjong oppa.   "Good morning, Kai!" Sohee smiled as she went back to what she was doing. It was a beautiful day outside of Joseon University of Music and Arts, Sohee couldn't help but feel distracted.   "Hey!! Earth to Sohee!!" Yelled an annoyed Nara who was just telling everyone about her day with Youngjae.   "I don't blame, Sohee for daydreaming in the middle of your stories." Kai laughed.   "Why!?"   "Because your stories are like a treadmill they never end." Chanyeol joked as a roar of laugher erupted from the table. Sohee giggled, though she was confused the joke still made her laugh.   "Hey Kai can I get a picture of you and Chanyeol?" Sohee asked in random. Since she did this on the first day of school the boys were already use to her obsession with photography.   "Yeah sure." Sohee got up letting Chanyeol sit down next to Kai. Sohee held out her camera and waited for them to pose, once they did she took the picture:    "Hey Kai do you remember last week on the first day they said we were getting dorm advisors? And those who won't take a dorm still get an advisor just on campus?" Jisu asked looking over at him.   "Well yeah why?" Sohee slipped back into her seat as Chanyeol got up and sat across from Kai again.   "When is that?" Nara asked.   "Today and tomorrow. Good luck." Kai joked making Sohee whack his arm.   "What if our advisor is a ?" Nara asked looking at the quiet Sohee.   "She can be a but she needs to learn her place."    "She does know her place as to why she wants to be a , shes higher than anyone when it comes to dorms."    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter