Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow and Forever

Mr. White Bunny: College Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sohee was in her new bakery shop, its been 6 months since its opened and has been very popular in town. People came from all over just to try her cakes, bread and sweets. Sohee was actually doing what she loved and was happy she got to spend the chance with her husband. Yes, husband. They were officially married a month ago, it wasn't a big thing but it was big enough to fill her whole heart. Even Exo came to the wedding to support the two, yes exo, including Sehun. Sehun came and gave Sohee some flowers and congratulated her with a smile and even had Hyojin under his arm. The day was good, dancing and eating, chatting and catching up, Sohee will remmeber that day forever. While people drank coffee and ate cupcakes she sat at the counter with the cake display and read a magazine.   "Boo!" Someone yelled, making Sohee jump in fright. She groaned when she saw it was Kai and Chanyeol being silly.    "Jesus, Kai! How many times did I tell you to stop doing that!" She pouted. The duo laughed at Sohee and high fived each other.   "Where's Dae?" Yeol asked his voice seeming to have gotten deeper.   "Dude have you hit puberty twice?" Nara asked popping up behind Sohee making her jump in fright once more.   "Is everyone out to get me today?!" Sohee asked in disbelief while her friends laughed at her. Soon everyone but Sohee went to the back of the store and talked with B.A.P but Daehyun was more focused on his wife so he day dreamed in the middle of the conversations.   Suddenly a customer walked over, she had short blonde hair with green and brown eyes and a white buttoned 'SEE' shirt. Sohee looked over and smiled.   "Can I help you?"   "Hello I have a cake request." She smiled. "My names Amber, nice to meet you." Sohee shook her hand and nodded.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter