The Basketball

Mr. White Bunny: College Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day it was finally lunch time, Sohee walked over to a near by table in the cafeteria, pulled out her laptop and got back to work on her report. She was nearly done and had lots of time before handing it in. With these reports she had up until midnight to email the report in perfect condition. Sohee was typing away listening to music and jotting down notes in her notepad until she felt a presence sit across from her. She looked over and smiled.

"Annyeong Mihee-ssi." She bowed in her seat lightly and moved hr laptop aside so her focus was on the other.

 

"Hey your Sohee right? Oh please call me unnie you make me feel old." The two giggled.

 

"Neh Mihee unnie what can I do for you today?"

 

"Hey I hear you were a really good artist and won lost of awards in your previous schools, whats your motivation and secret to it all?" Sohee thought for a moment at the advisor's question. 

 

"Well it started with my brother Jaehyo  we always use to paint with our hands and throw paint around. My dad was an artist and my mom was a model so I often use to sketch designs for her while my dad painted my mother. It was a cute little thing between us. Soon my inspiration has been coming from my boyfriend lately he's always giving me old things for me to fix and make into something pretty, usually my art or whatever I make gets sent to the U.S for my aunt and cousin to see." Sohee explained with a smile and looked over at the advisor who was in deep thought. 

 

"Your going out with someone?" She asked.

 

"Neh. I met him in high school." Talking about Daehyun always made her days worth while, she took out her photo album and handed it to the other. Mihee smiled and took the book going over the pictures.

 

"Your such a good photographer! Omo! I see you got Kai and Chanyeol too!" Mihee smiled. 

 

"Neh they are the closest male friends I have next to a few from high school and Daehyun. Do you have a lot of friends unnie?" She asked.

 

"Neh I have a lot you think you pass two years of college and you know everybody."

 

"It's like high school but more advanced but nowadays its been hard making new friends because I'm so awkward." She pouted with a shrug. 

 

"If you want I can show you to the art club? We do EVERYTHING there, crafting, painting, sketches anything you consider art and everyone is so friendly there."

 

"Omo! Really? Thank you so much Mihee unnie!" She bowed.

 

"No problem say maybe 7th period ok with you?"

 

"Neh, its alright" She agreed. 

 

"Cool meet you in room 3B" Sohee nodded and watched her unnie get up, wave with a wink and walks off with her school things. As if on cue, Daehyun and his perfect timing comes sliding in and sits in the spot Mihee was.

 

"Good morning, Sohee."

 

"Daehyun, hi! Whats up?"

 

"Nothing bored what are you up to?"

 

"My history report I have until midnight to actually emailit but I want to get the extra."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter