[Chapter 9]Confession

Say You're Just A Friend

Author'sPOV:

 

        The day after Ji eun and Wooyoung went to mall,they became really close now and after that,they practice again for the project.The

funny thing is that,when they practice again,Ji eun came late again and that made her group members get mad to her.Things became

awkward towards Wooyoung and Ji eun,so during their practice,they didn't talk to each other a lot.Chansung who keeping himself close to

Ji eun,talk alot to her.Ask her about her like,ideal man,and more things.So far,Chansung develop his feeling to Ji eun.He really don't know

how or when,it just happened.His friend don't know it yet,cause he wants to keep it by himself.After few days,they perform their song

"Love High".Everything went perfect,and all of them got A+.That was friday when they perform,so they celebrate it at Ji yeon's house with

Yoona,Taecyeon's girlfriend,since it's near the school.At Ji yeon's

 

 

       house,they watch a movie called "Harmony".posterphoto105104.jpg.~(You must watch this.This is really good)~ While

they're watching,Sooyoung was glancing to Chansung.

Sitting scenario on sofa: ~there's 2 sofa, one big sofa in center,and the other one is in left side

 

 

Left side sofa: (L. to R.)

Ji eun---Junho---Taecyeon---Yoona

Center sofa: (L. to R.)

Chansung---Sooyoung---Ji yeon

Wooyoung is sitting on the carpet.He's like a kid doesn't he? :)

 

 

          After watching the movie,they are crying.The movie is about Hong Jeong-hye is sentenced to serve 10 years in prison after killing her

abusive husband. Pregnant at the time of her arrest, she gives birth to a baby boy behind bars but must give him up for adoption according

to the law. One day she sets out to start a choir with the help of Kim Moon-ok, a fellow inmate on death row for killing her adulterous husband

and mistress. The prison chief promises her a special outing with her baby if she succeeds.(I just copy this Sorry) They went home at 8:00

o'clock in the evening.

 

 

HwangChansung'sPOV:

 

"Chansung,I love you" I imagine and thought it again.Those words,kept me thinking about her again and again.Everything turned us awkward to each other.Im still in my bed,laying and thinking about her words.

"Maybe,I hurt her from what I've had said" I said to myself ,and cover my face with a boo-deu-reop-da,ha-yah-da (soft,white) pillow. 

 

 

----------------------------------Flashback

 

 

"That's all for today,class dismiss" said Ms.Gong and the bell rang.Im about to exit the room when Sooyoung shout my name.

"Chansung !" I turn my head to her and smile at her and she smile back.

"Oh Sooyoung,do you need something to me?" I ask her and I saw her face turn red.I was curious why she's blushing.

"Are you sick? Why are you blushing?" ash her and I place my hand to her forehead.'She's not sick' I thought,Im about to take off my hand to her forehead when she hugged me.I was surprise to her action.

"Saranghae Chansung,saranghae oppa." I saw students are looking at us.I tried to release from her hugged but she tight her hugged.

"Please,say you love me too" she said.I was annoyed to her.'Is she crazy' I thought.

"Mianhae Sooyoung,but I can't.I like someone else.Mianhae." I said to her and she slowly let go of me.I rub my stomach,cause it hurts because of her hugged.I look at her and saw her eyes became teary.I try to hugged her but she push me back.

"I-I thought you like me too? ... b-b-because you always text me,sit beside me ,tells me joke,and you're sweet to me too."  her tears fell on her cheeks.She wipe her tears like a little kid.I try to hug her but she run away.I feel bad for her I don't want to hurt her,it's just that I like someone else.I was about to walk thru canteen when Taecyeon call me.

"Chansung,what happen?" he ask me.

"Nothing Hyung,kaja?" we walk thru canteen and eat our lunch with Junho and Wooyoung.

 

 

--------------------------------End of Flashback

 

 

         Im with Taecyeon here in canteen.He's eating his sandwich and Im eating salad and a burger.Taecyeon is the only one who knows

that I like Ji eun.Yes,I like Ji eun.I don't know how or when it just happened.Wooyoung and Junho didn't know yet but Im going to tell them

later.

 

"So how's your relationship with Sooyoung so far?" ask Taecyeon and took a bite from his sandwich.

"Well,as usual,she don't talk to me.In gym we're partners yesterday,and guess what she switch to Taeyang,so my partner now was Jae kyung." and then I eat my salad.He look at me.

"You know,all girls are like that even boys cause you know it hurts them when they got rejected.Maybe when you confess to Ji eu-" I quickly put my hands to his mouth before he say Ji eun's name.

"Shhh Taecyeon"  Then he nodded and I slowly put away my hands thru his mouth.

"Ewww Taecyeon,your saliva stick with my palm." he glare at me.

"Chansung love Ji-!" again I put my hands to his mouth.'Aishh this guy so childish.He's my hyung but he's acting a kid' I thought.I put away my hands and he laughs at me.

"HAHA,afraid huh" I just smirk at him and he laugh at me again.

"You know Chansung, confess to Ji eun,maybe she like you but sorry if she don't like you.There's a saying that "It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."  He's right,I guess I need to tell her soon.Then Taecyeon stood up.

"Wait,where you're going?" I ask.

"Ofcourse to Yoona." he smile to me and walk away.

"Hey !" I tilted my head and saw Junho and Wooyoung.After they got to our table they sat down.Maybe I will tell them right now.

"Where's Hyung?" ask Junho.

"He's with Yoona right now,you know .. lovers" I said and Junho nod.

"Guys,I have a confession to you two,Junho and Wooyoung." They look at each other.

"What is it?" "Don't tell us ... you're gay" 'Aishh this two' I thought.

"Can you please just listen first before you talk." Wooyoung raise an eyebrow to me.

"YAH ! what is it? just tell it pallya." he said.

"Arata ... uhm .. I like a girl" Junho come closer to my face that made me back of to my sit.

"Who is it?" ask Wooyoung.

"Don't tell to anyone oka-?" 

"Pallya Chansung,you're making us to think." said Junho

"Okay okay ... It's Ji eu-"

"Bo ! It's Ji eun !" yell Wooyoung and he stood up,I stood up too and cover his mouth and whisper to him.

"Shut up hyung,look,student are looking at us" I point to those students and Wooyoung nod.

"You really like Ji eun?" he ask me 'Wae?' I thought.

"N-neh,wae Wooyoung? you're jealous? you like too?" I ask him

"Ofcourse not,she's my best friend duh.If you hurt her.. you're dead.Ok bye you two." he wave at us.Wow he's really weird when you talk about Ji eun.Oh well,at least I told the guys that I like Ji eun,it's a relief HAHA.

 

ChoiSooyoung'sPOV:

 

        It's been a week,since I confess my feelings to Chansung.I didn't talk to him since that day.First I don't know what to say to him,do I  

have to be normal just like nothing happened,and second,it hurts me.He's the only guy I want to be with,but I guess that's not gonna

happen.I hate that girl for sure,I hope he don't like Ji eun since they're close too.But he's more sweet to me than Ji eun.I really hope it's not

Ji eun.If that happens,I don't know what to do.I might avoid her if ever.

 

"Sooyoung,I'll get your lunch and you find a table for us." said Ji yeon.Where's Ji eun? Well she's absent because she visit her sick grandma in Busan.Ji yeon and Ji eun knew about what happened last week.Im glad that I have them.As I was looking for a table,my phone beep.

 

beep ... beep ... beep

 

     I took out my phone in my pocket and saw Ji eun's name on the screen.

 

To:Sooyoung

Sooyoung,are you okay now?I hope Im right there beside you,mianhae if I can't comfort you right now.

How's the school? Is everything ok?Do we have homeworks?Aishh,I want to go back to school again ~kekeke

I miss the school especially him.Opps ~kekeke I will tell you later when I call you who's that guy :) By the way

halmeoni is okay now,maybe the day after tomorrow I can go to school.Say hello to Ji yeon :) HWAITING !

From:Ji eun-shii

 

 

         I smile to myself like a crazy person then I walk and look for a table.When I get a table,I sat down and I was about to reply from Ji

eun's text when I heard a familiar voice.

 

"Arata ... uhm ... I like a girl" I turn my head around.Behind me,I saw Junho,Wooyoung and ... Chansung.I turn my head again to the table.'He said that he like a girl.So it means he's going to tell to Junho and Wooyoung who's that girl.

"Who is it?" I heard Wooyoung's voice.

"Don't tell to anyone oka-" ... "Pallya Chansung,you're making us to think." said Junho,who didn't let Chansung finish his sentence.Im glad that they didn't notice me.

"Okay,okay ... It's Ji eu-" my eyes widened from what I've heard.He's telling that the girl he like is no other than ... Ji eun.Even if he didn't finish his sentence,I know it's Ji eun,although he whispered it,I can still hear it.

"Bo ! It's Ji eun !" yell Wooyoung.I don't know what happened next cause I stood up from my it and ran as fast as I can.Ji yeon corner me.

"Sooyoung-ie,what happened?-Why are you crying?-Is it Chansung again?" I can't hold my tears so I cry and just smile to Ji yeon then I ran off.I want to be alone right now.

 

Chansung love Ji eun.Chansung love Ji eun.I keep repeating it inisde my brain whish is gonna blow up,and my heart too,it's going to blow

up.Now I know the feeling of being in love and to be heart broken.It hurts me so badly.Ji eun is my best friend,maybe Chansung is the guy

that Ji eun is talking about.My bestfriend love my first love? I hope I can swallow the pain,I can taste it but in the end I wouldn't taste the

pain again.Why it has to be my best friend ...

 

End of Chapter 9 :)

 


What will gonna happen to Sooyoung's relationship with Ji eun?

Will Sooyoung gonna be ok?

What now?

Stay Tune For Next Chapter :)

 

Sooyoung's Side

tumblr_m9hmrds0pA1rvedkto1_500.gif

 

Chansung's side

tumblr_lmyioyU2D51qei45z.gif