[Chapter 30]Acting

Say You're Just A Friend

                          tumblr_m7tdchWAjM1qawtj3o1_1280.jpg  IU.png

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

Flashback

    After a week, Ji eun's halmeoni buried on Saturday morning. Sunday afternoon, she call Nickhun to come to their meeting place, at the

park there she bring a basket full of fruits and foods and also juice like they are going on a picnic date. Nickhun don't know about it. Ji eun

wait for him and snap a photo using her phone with the basket. She prepare all of it just to be sure that's it's pretty when Nickhun see it.

She wait for ten minutes and finally Nickhun arrive. But when he arrive, that's not the place where Ji eun place their picnic foods. She blind 

fold him and walk for about twenty steps and they finally reached it. She untie the blind fold and stand beside him.

 

"Open your eyes." he slowly open it with a smile and saw a picnic figure like couples dating in the park. He look at her and smile.

"What is this for?" she bit her lower lip and reached his two hand. He was surprise by her actions but feel happy too. This is her first time doing things like this for him. 

"You told me that you will love me forever right?" he nod and suddenly Ji eun lean closer to him and gave him a peck on his cheeks. He can't believe it.

"W-what are you trying-"

"Saranghae... saranghaeyo Nickhun-shii." when he heard it, he can't stop himself but to pull her to a hug. She was surprise but felt happy about it. They smile widely and people in the park are looking at them but still they don't care. Nickhun break the hug and look at Ji eun straight into her lovely eyes.

"Is this for real? Am I dreaming?" she shook her head. "Aniyo, you're not dreaming." she smile.

"Do you know how much you cheered me right now? If this is a dream I don't want to wake up." again he pulled he to a hug and Ji eun felt happt about it. She caress his back with a smile. 

"Mianhae, if it took so long to say this to you." he break the hug and look straightly on her eyes.

"Don't tell me you're just using me to-"

"Aniyo. It's not what you think. I like you too but I can't explain my feelings for you. You've been so sweet, nice and kind to me and for that I can tell that you're really a great guy. You and Wooyoung are different and beside he love Suzy and I don't want to put myself to him if he can't love me. Maybe I'm using you but that's not what you think. I will try to love you more like the way I feel about Wooyoung. I don't want to waste my time for waiting him, I ant to experience how to have a boyfriend. If that's the case you're my first boyfriend." she exlplain and Nickhun hold her hands.

"I don't care if you use me to forget him, I'm glad that I'm your first girlfriend and I'm sorry if you're not my first girlfriend." she smack him.

"What are you talking about. I don't care if I'm not your first girlfriend. I just want you to know that I don't know how to be sweet." she giggle and Nickhun bit his lower lip and look at her lips.

"If that's the case, I will be the sweetest boyfriend ever, like this." he lean closer to Ji eun and peck on her cheeks. She widened her eyes and Nickhun smile. When he break the kiss, Ji eun froze like a statue and he chuckled.

"Mian, I really want to kiss your pink cheeks, be glad that I didn't kiss your lips" 

End of Flashback


"That's fast." one of my classmate said. Well, I know it's fast too but, I want to forget all about him and start of something new. It's not like I will stuck myself from him forever right? I have the right to be happy too, and I think Nickhun is the lucky guy and I trust him to be loyal to me.

"Well, we're seeing each other for almost a month so expect this. Right Ji eun?" I look at Nickhun. I was lucky enough to have a handsome guy like him. I nod and smile sweetly to him.

"Ofcourse." I said.

"What is this?" I turn around and saw Taecyeon, and... Wooyoung. 

"Hey guys." Nickhun greet them and so I force a big and wide smile to them. This should be show that I'm very happy. But actually happy, I just can't show that I'm happy when Wooyoung is around. He look at me and our eyes met. I look away.

"Hey Taec, guess what." said Chansung.

"What?" aske Wooyoung isntead of Taecyeon.

"They're in a relationship!" almost shout said Chansung. I can't help but to smile. This is my first time having a boyfriend, and glad that this guy beside mme now, is truthfully loyal to me. We look at each other and smile.

"Chincha?" we turn our eyes to Taecyeon and we nod. Wooyoung's face can't paint. He seems happy but on the other side, seems not. I don't kno what's wrong about him but..

"Chukahae." said Wooyoung. 

"Komawo." said Nickhun.

"I'm glad that Ji eun is happy now. It's a relief." relief from what? I ask my self stupidly. 

"Relief?" ask Chansung.

"What I mean to say is..." he paused for amoment.

"is... y-you know. We're like best friends, and it seems that she's lonely and I pity her for being alone." I frown, what is he saying anyway. Is he stupid? He pity me for what? being single? what a joke.

"Straight to the point." I said strictly.

"You don't have boyfriend ... something like that. I don't want you to be lonely, you know... I have a girlfriend." 

"Girlfriend!?" Taecyeon pull Wooyoung's shoulder to face him. And when they face each other, it seems like there's something wrong.

"N-neh. Waeyo?" said Wooyoung. Taecyeon let go his grip to Wooyoung's shoulder. Why these two like this?

"Good for you" I said. "At last, you two become a couple." I add, Wooyoung look into my eyes as if there's something he wants to say.

"Maj-ayo!" he said excitedly. Sometimes this guy, I don't understand him. Glad that our first period teacher entered the room and start the class.


AFTER 5TH PERIOD

    AT THE CAFETERIA.

 

"Goodluck." said Sooyoung. 

"Yah, you should congratulate me for having a boyfriend." I took a bite from my sandwich. 

"Chukahae." said Yoona and clap her hands like little kids do when they're so hapy.

"Komawo... Sooyoung-ah, I wan to be happy too." I said in a sad tone.

"Happy? are you sure you're happy with Nickhun? Yah, Ji eun-ah, I know you for almost seventeen years and I know what's in your mind-" 

"You told me last three weeks ago to learn to love Nichukn, and now that I'm starting to like him you're opposed here.Aigoo." I cut her sentence. Her head is something crazy. I put my head above the table.

"Ofcourse, I'm just kidding!" she hit me hard that I yelp in pain. I lift my head up and glare at her.

"Yah! it's not funny though." then, they start to laugh crazily. I just can't help myself but to smile. It's funny with them.

"Nice acting Yoona." they do high five. Okay they tease me. 

"Don't do it again, arraso?"

"Arraso." they said in unison. And we continue to eat our food. Just then, we heard someone calling our name. I first look around and saw Suzy running towards us.I wave my hands to her and when she reach us..

"Hey sit down first." said Yoona and she sit between me and Yoona. She took a deep breath before saying anything.

"O-o-oppa... o-oppa..." she keeps on breathing. 

"Catch your breath first before speaking anything. Here, drink my water." I gave her my bottle of water. I open it too just for her and when she's done drinking the water, she handed me in and say thank you.

"Thank you." she said.

"No problem, anyway what's you're talking about earlier?" she fillip like there something a bulb above her head.

"Yeah about that, actually this is a good news." Yoona and I exchange glances.

"What is it?" ask Yoona. Suzy clear .

"Oppa, Wooyoung-oppa, he confess to me." Sooyoung, Yoona and I exchange glances again. Then I turn my glance to Suzy. I bit my lip and start to think, Wooyoung said earlier that they're in a relationship already.

"Chincha?" I said just calming the mood.

"Neh. He said on 4th period that he wants me to be his girlfriend-"

"But Wooyoung already said that on our 1st per-" I cut Sooyoung's sentence.

"That's good Suzy!" almost shouting. Suzy smile widely and glad that she didn't listen to Sooyoung.

"But-" again Sooyoung speak but I kick her foot under the table.

"Oww.." she glare at me and I look at her from above to under her. And giving a 'Don't say it' look.

"W-well-"

"Do you want to celebrate it?" I cut Yoona cause it looks like she's lack of sentence, she don't know what to say.

"Celebrate?" I nod.

"Neh, with your boyfriend and my boyfriend." I said proudly to her.

"That's a good idea Ji eun. We all have boyfriends, girlfriends right? Good idea, I'll tell Wooyoung later." I nod and took glance to the two but it seems that they're not going to agree to it. 

"I-I don't think we can come." I frown at Sooyoung.

"Waeyo?" I ask.

"M-me too, yer, me and Taec can't come b-because... today is a special day to us... yeah speacial day." Yoona's voice become awkward, and it's obvious that they don't want to come. 

"Me too, Chansung and I agree yesterday that we're having a date.. so" I glare at Sooyoung and kick her foot again.

"Chincha? you two can't come? That's sad." Suzy pout and she looks really sad. I can't do this. It will be so awkward it me, Nickhun, Suzy and Wooyoung will celebrate it. I'm frustrated.

"Mianhae, but we can't make it." said Sooyoung. This was all my idea so I have to take responsibility for it.

"Don't worry, me and Nickhun are available. We can still celebrate it, later." she brigthened up and a smile formed.

"Komawo. I'll tell now to oppa. I'll catch you guys later on 7th period." I nod and she run. When I look at them, they raise an eyebrow to me.

"What?" I said.

 

 ~Ring ... Ring ...

 

    Luckily, the bell rang already. Sooyoung will go on her gym class while me and Yoona headed to the auditorium where our theater class

will be. We walk happily and I wonder where Nickhun be when he's not around the cafeteria. Okay time for 6th period, and I have to listen

more so I can pass the test next week. When we enter the auditorium, I saw my classmates especially girls glaring at me, as if I did

something wrong. Yoona and I exchange look but straightly sit, it was goo thing that Taecyeon is here with Junho. We wait and wait when

Nickhun and Wooyoung enter the auditorium, wait are they together earlier? My thoughts began to ask again. What happened? I want to

know it quickly but unfortunately, Nickhun seat is too far from mine. I can ask Wooyoung happened too, but I don't have the courage to ask

that. Maybe later, I said. Then teacher came in.

 

"Okay class, we will do some exercise today. All stand up, girls on the right side, boys on the left side." our teacher command us. All students stand up and go to respective area. I look to boys and they are so noisy.

"Quiet!" our teacher exclaimed and everyone shut their lips.

"We will do exercise what you call, 'Charades'. Charades is a character study. One person uses gestures, movement, and facial expressions to get the class to guess a predetermined word—without talking. Today, each one of you will express yourselves to your classmates. I will group you into two person per group, so it means, one girl and one boy from each group." the class start to murmur.

"Ms. Yoo and Mr. Kang, go to the stage and sit there." starting to call students. I hope Nickhun will be my partner.

"Mr. Ok and Ms..." our teacher look for at us, and point to..

"Ms. Song." I saw Yoona's expression, well ofcourse they will never be a partner because for sure our teacher did this because she knew that they're in a relationship.

"Next, Ms. Lee." Okay that's me. I smile to my teacher and glance to Nickhun.

"Mr. Jang." I widened my eyes. What the, no way. I'm not going to be his partner.

"Gidalida (wait), uhmm.. can I-"

"No, Ms. Lee." I scratch the back of my neck and I didn't wait for him so I quickly go on stage and sit.

"Mr. Horvejkul and Ms. Min." he's not my partner. This whole period will be so awkward. Then, I saw him walk towards me, I didn't intend to look at him, I hope this exercise will end soon. Our teacher go on stage and explain the activity.

"As I was saying, today we will do an exercise on how to express your feelings, or thoughts to one another. I will walk around the stage to see what's going on each group. You may start now." she said to us. This is so awkward, none of us are talking. If this continue, for sure our teacher will yell at us.

"I'm going first." I said to him. "Try to guess my emotion, okay?" he nod and I start. 

 

    I start to think what I'm going to do. So I can gesture, movement and facial expressions. Maybe, this is it, to tell him what's inside me but in

other way. I'm sure he will not believe it if I do this, right? I stood up and Wooyoung move himself to other side and watch me closely. I took a

deep breath and start to motion myself. I walk back and forth slowly while my face is serious and bleak face, this expression reminds me of,

me when I saw Suzy and Wooyoung together. Slowly and slowly, I didn't mind my surroundings and start to imagine that I'm all by myself in

this big stage. I begin to tremble and walk faster in back and forth again and again like I was panicking. 'Should I tell him, should I tell him?' I

murmured, but I don't think Wooyoung heard it. I stop from walking and slowly sit myself on the floor. And start to sob like a child. Then,

someone tap my shoulder.

 

"Yah, don't take it to heart." I lift my head and saw Wooyoung. Seeing his face makes me more to cry. I hid my face and start to cry again.

"What happened?" I heard my teacher ask him. 

"Wooyoung-shii, what did you do to my girlfriend." that's Nickhun. I wipe my tears quickly and lift my head to see their faces.

"Ani, ani, kwenchanayo." I said while still sobbing. I look at Nickhun's eyes and saying I'm fine. I look to my surroundings and all of my classmates are lookin at me also my teacher.

"You mean, that's an acting?" ask my teacher and I nod. She drop her jaw and close it right away.

"Daebak! you're good Ji eun, ver good." she clap her hand and help me to stand up. As I stood up, Wooyoung stand up too and all eyes are on me. I bow to my teacher as a thankful for praising me like this.

"Kamsahamnida, song-saeng-nim." I smile. 


~Rinng... Rinnng! 

 

     After a few minutes the bell ring. I put my notebook on my bookbag and a pen on the case, and grab my bookbag and put it on my

shoulder. Before going out the auditorium, I wait for Nickhun, he's still putting his notebook on his bag. Someone pat my shoudlder and it is

Yoona saying goddbye to me. I nod and smile to her, then, I saw Nickhun walking towards me with his big smile. 

 

"Kaja" I said to him. I turn around but he grab my hand and turn me around.

"Are you okay to continue this?" his words, what is it..

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him and he let go the grip on my wrist.

"This whole thing is just an acting."

 

End of Chapter 30 :)


                                               1098066_493790177377161_147610530_n.jpg  tumblr_inline_mpslupbkaE1qz9xe6.jpg

What's up guys :) School starts now, and I felt sad about it cause I'm not gonna be able to update quickly, LOL. How was it ? I mean the        chapter :), pretty quick right? Sorry, but you will find out soon :) Free to comment and subscribe :) Spread the LOVE ! Fighting :D