[Chapter 5]Group Project

Say You're Just A Friend

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

"Mr Kang,how many people in a group?" I ask my teacher in vocal.We have a project already so I need some people for my group.Im glad that Sooyoung and Ji yeon are my classmate here in vocal class.The four guys are here too.I have them to 1st through my last period.

"There should be five or more people in a group" said Mrs. Kang. I thought that the four guys are good in dancing so I went to them but someone corner them.

"Junho-oppa, can you be in my group?" ask my classmate.But seems he's confuse then Chansung speak ...

"Im sorry but we do have a group already." and Chansung look at me. 'Wait is he talking about my group?' I thought so I turn around and I see in my back.I see them walking towards us.

"Ji eun,can we join your group?" Taecyeon ask me.So I just smile back to them.

"Sure Taecyeon-oppa right Ji eun?" said Sooyoung who looks very happy to see Chansung.

"Oppa? HAHA,are you two that close enough already?" said Chansung,I bet he's jealous about Sooyoung calling Taecyeon-oppa.

"Wae Chansung, are you jealous?" ask Sooyoung.Then Chansung shook his head.

"Ani,why would I be, besides Im in love with someone else." then he look to Ji yeon,and Ji yeon turns red.I look to Sooyoung with her sad face.

"Yah ! you never told us about that huh !" said Junho.

"Well, you guys don't have to know it." then he just laugh.

"Can you guys just stop talking about those things,maybe we can talk about the project right?" suddenly Wooyoung spoke.

"Ne, Wooyoung's right we have to talk about the project ok?" I said to them and they just nodded.

"Let's meet at the garden after school" then they nodded and the bell ring.

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!

 


 

"Ok class this will be part of your homework.Class dismiss." said Mr.Park

RiNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!

As I was walking someone shouting ''Princess" so I turn around and saw Sooyoung running towards me.'Princess?' I thought.Is she talking about me or what,so I turn around and saw no one near me.As soon as Sooyoung infront of me I ask her.

"Hey,who's princess?" I ask her and she just smile.

"You,you are my princess." she said and hug me.'What the ... what's wrong with her' I thought so I just hug her back.

"Hey yo,let's go to garden real quick.I have to go so let's go" cold word blurted out to Wooyoung's mouth.'What's up with him' I thought.

"Yes let's go guys." I said and follow Wooyoung.As we're heading to the garden,I ask him a question.

"Yah ! are you in a bad mood?" I ask him and he say "Chincha?" then face me and he just do this thing ..

tumblr_ls7yk2t1i31r10goto1_500.gif

 

I smile at him and he smile back.I blush a bit cause he's cute when he did it.He walk faster so I was in the back and Taecyeon look at me.

"What?" I said to him.I hope he didn't saw me blushing.

"Nothing" and he just walk faster and heard him smirk.

"I think he saw me ... Aishh." I murmur. When we reach the garden, we sit in the beautiful green grass and I start the discussion since they chose me as the leader.

"Ok let's choose a song to sing.Do you know the song "Love High" ? ..." they nodded.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaN6vNzq_Kg) here is the link :)

"Ok, I will play the song and raise your hand if you guys want to sing this song." I take out my cellphone from my pocket and I play the song.They keep listening... listen ... and listen.After the song they raise their hand except Chansung.

"Yah ! Chansung ! you don't want to sing this song or what ?" I blurted out and they look at me.They look shock with my sudden action.I covered my mouth.

"Mianae" I said to them and they just laugh.

"Wow Ji eun, you look like ahjumma" said Wooyoung and burst out to laugh.I pouted

tumblr_m6kuq8tLUH1ra5fzgo1_500.gif(---- soo cute XD)

 

"Yah Im just kidding.I like the song."said Chansung and I smile to them.

"Ok, we're all set now.Can we go home now?" said Wooyoung who lokks in hurry.

"Yes but we don't have place to practice yet." ask Sooyoung then Ji yeon speak up.

"I know,in my house.We can practice there cause it's near the school." said Ji yeon.

"Yeah that's right.Ok give me your cellphone numbers and I will text you guys what time and where we should meet tomorrow." they nodded and we give each others cellphone.After that,Wooyoung go home first.I feel curious why he's so in hurry.I bet he has a girlfriend.

"Aishh Ji eun,stop thinking about him" I scrath my head.

"Who is it?" "It's W-" I almost yell the name.

"Who?" I turn around and see Sooyoung and Ji yeon.I sigh deeply cause I thought it was Junho,Taecyeon,or Chansung asking.

"You guys ... Aishh." I said and we went home.

When I got home,I lay myself in my bed and slowly close my eyes.After an hour, I woke up because I heard my cellphone rings.So I take my cellphone and see Wooyoung's name on the screen.I look on the clock and it's past 2:00 am in the mornight.

"Aishh why is he calling this sudden time" I murmur and just answer the call.

"Yoboseyo" I heard him talking.Because Im sleeping I just answer him "Hmmm ..." (it means YES) then I heard him giggling.He looks in pain with his giggle so Im worried.

"Yah ! is there something wrong?" I ask him and he stop giggling.

"Ani, I just want to call you.So what's up?" 'Bo ! he just call me to ask what im doing!?' I thought.I really hate people interrupting my sleep.

"YAH ! YOU CALLED ME JUST TO SAY WHAT IM DOING ! WELL I WAS SLEEPING WHEN I HEARD MY PHONE RANG AND I ANSWER IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.HELLO MR. JANG IT'S ALREADY PAST 2:00 AM AND YOU JUST INTERRUPT OTHERS SLEEPING. AIGOOO !" 'Aigoo,Aigoo' I thought. There we're silence between us when suddenly he answer.

"Oh, mianae" then the call ended.

"Yoboseyo? hello ? Aishh Ji eun,you just yell at him.PABO !" I hit my head and try to call him again.He didn't answer.I call him for 6 times when I call him the 7th times finally he answer it.

"Hello?" he said through the phone.

"Hello ? Wooyoung ? ... look Im sorry for being cold.I just don't want people disturbing my sleeping.Im sorry again." he's so silent a few minutes.

"Hello? Wooyoung are you still there?" cause he didn't response.

"Ne Im here. ... You don't have to say sorry besides Im the one who should say sorry for disturbing your sleeping." he said and it's looks cheesy for me.

"Alright if you say so.Since you disturb my sleep,let me tell you a nickname.It's nonsense but I want to give this to you ~kekeke." I giggle and he looks like curious from what Im saying.

"I will call you Ang-ang" and then I started to laugh.Then he yell at me that made me startled.

"YAH!, my face is not that big ... I will call you ... Sister-in-town" 'Bo? what's that mean' I thought and ask him

"What does it mean?" 

"It means you act like an ahjumma. ~kekekeke" then he started to laugh.I smirk, I felt a heat that it's looks like Im going mad.But this is fun,talking to a boy through cellular. ~kekeke I mean this wasn't my first time talking to a boy through cellular, but there is something that I can't explain.Do I like him?Ani ani Ji eun.Then Im back to my senses.We talk for an hour and I went to sleep.Thank God it's Saturday tomorrow.

When I woke up,I went to take a shower.After taking a bath,I smell the food and immediately went downstairs.

"Wah,it's looks delicious." I said to Mrs.Bong who quite busy preparing breakfast.I was happy to see her preparing breakfast for us.I wish I had my mom with me and my dad also.Thanks to them who always takes care of me especially my auntie.I snap out of my thoughts and help Mrs.Bong preparing our breakfast.After preparing breakfast,I sat dwon next to Taeyang.

"What time is your practice." Taeyang asked.

"It's in the afternoon at 3 o'clock.Can you give me a ride to school before you go to your school?" I ask him.He's in college now so he has class every Saturday.

"Sure,be ready before 3 o'clock ok" I nod and eat my breakfast.

 

End of Chapter 5 :)

 


iu_large.gif tumblr_lupi4kz6La1qg4j66.gif

~Saranghae Milky Fans :)  keep supporting this two :) ~kekekekee