[Chapter 21]To Be Jealous

Say You're Just A Friend

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

  :Flashback: This was the time when they came at Ilsan.

 

"Wooyoung-oppa" I heard a female voice calling my name.

"Neh?" I turn my head and saw Suzy waving at me. I wave back. Finally we're here in Ilsan. Imagine, we're sitting in the car for a hour. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I want some fresh air. How about you Suzy?" I ask the same question, and I can see she's shivering so I took off my leather jacket and put it to her which made her to look at me in the eye. Now we're looking at each other and I can see her rosy cheeks. I move back to my position again. There we're silence between us.

"I-I-I just came here, b-because I saw you alone here. Neh, that's right, I saw you right here so.. I came here" Her sentence was loud at first but slowly her voice become lower but I can still hear her.

"Thank you" we said in unison. She giggle.

"What are you thanking for?" she ask me.

"Well, because you come here." I saw her rosy cheeks again. She's cute when she's blushing and when she's sleeping too. What am I thinking, aye.

"Wooyoung-oppa, thank you because you lent me your jacket." she said.

"You're welcome, Suzy" I said. Again silence between us.

"Uhm...oppa!" she start the conversation again.

"Neh?" I said

"I just want to ask you if I can go to your club?" I look at her and tilted my head and give her a blank face. 

"Club? what club?" I ask.

"About muay thai?" she bit her lower lip, and make me to turn my head somewhere. 'Aishh, what's wrong Wooyoung' I thought then, I face her again.

"Ahh ne, ne. Mian, cause I've joined many clubs."

"Chincha? tell me what those clubs." She come closer to me that made me to back off. I blink an eye to her and again turn my head and look somewhere she can't see my face. Cause I can feel my cheeks burning right now. 

"Oppa, tell me" I turn my head to her, and she do puppy eyes. I chuckled.

"Waeyo?" she ask.

"Cause you did a puppy eyes and I found it cute-" I widened my eyes.

"C-cute?" she ask me. I shook my head.

"Ani, ani, what Im trying to say is that, I found it cutfish." What the, what am I saying.

"It doesn't make sense anyway, please tell me." I sigh as she change the topic.

"Okay, I joined muay thai, tennis, golf club, etc." Im really athletic, Muhaha!

"Ah chincha? wow, you're so great oppa." she clap her hands like a kid

"Thank you" Abruptly, we heard a loud bang noise.

"Kkya!" She scream and she hold tightly to my arm and she quickly remove it.

"Mian." she said.

"That's fine." 

"I-I will go inside now, bye" she said.

"Bye" I said and I look at her while she's walking to enter the house.

 

 :End of flashback:

 

"When we we're playing truth or dare, I ask you is there someone you like and you answer you starting to like her. Who is she?" I froze for a moment when IU asked me about the girl that Im talking about while we're playing truth or dare earlier. Actually, I don't know whose Im talking really. I don't know if Im talking about IU or Suzy. Im falling in two girls but I like more IU than Suzy. This isn't right. I turn my head slowly to her and I scratch the back of my neck and I smile.

"It's Suzy" 'What am I saying? Aye.' I thought.

"Suzy?" I can see to her eyes that she's surprised.

"N-neh!" I thought something interesting. I think this is not a good idea, but I want to know if Ji eun will be jealous to Suzy and me so that's why I said Suzy.

"T-t-that's good for you" she look away. Muhaha! this is working. 

"Why do you stutter suddenly?" I smirk but she remain silent. 

"IU, IU, IU-sshi" I hold her shoulder and turn her to face me, and she stick her tongue out.

"Yah!" I yell at her and she just giggle.

"I should tell thi-" I smack her shoulder.

"Yah!" she yell back.

"Shhh.. don't tell this to anyone, this is our secret okay. You're my bestfriend and I trust you so don't tell this to everyone." She put her finger to and zipper it.

"Arasso." she said.

"Joh-ayo!" I said

"Wooyoung, Im sleepy, I need to wake up early tomorrow." she said.

"Waeyo?" I ask

"Uhm...me and...N-Nickhun will go somewhere. Neh, we'll go somewhere." she stutter again.

"And where is it?" 

"It's none of your business." And she walk away. Nickhun again. They always make me jealous and I can't do anything cause Im afraid that she might not like me. We alwaysa argue like a couple but the truth, we're not a couple. Yes, I admit it now, Im starting to like IU but I think she like Nickhun and it's hard for me to accept it. And now, I found something interesting about Suzy. She's cute and adorable. Aye, stop it Wooyoung. I thought. 

"Sure it's late" I sigh and walk inside.

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

  He like Suzy? Finally he's falling to Suzy. What!? He love Suzy? Aisshh. I have to be happy for them right. Andwae! Aishh Im going

crazy right now and I told Wooyoung that Nickhun will take me somewhere tomorrow. That's a problem too, what am I supposed to do,

Aye. Im lying on my bed with a pillow onto my face, hiding it cause I don't want to disturb Sooyoung or Ji yeon. But I really want to scream

right now and want to tell to these girls that I have a problem. I keep kicking in the air like a kid and the pillow is still on my face and

screaming to it. 

 

"Yah!" I took off the piilow on my face and turn my sight to Sooyoung.

"Mian" I sigh, and she roll an eye to me.

"What's the problem Ji eunie?" Ji yeon woke up too and asking me what's wrong with me.

"Mian, if I woke you up-"

"Neh, you really wake us because of you're scream."

"Chincha?"

"Neh, neh." Sooyoung snap.

"Guys..." I start

"I like him." Sooyoung and Ji yeon look at each other and to me.

"Who?" they said in unison.

"Woo...youngie"  

"Bo!" Sooyoung yell. I stood up from my bed and run towards her and put my hand to .

"*****" I can't understand what she's saying and Sooyoung smack my hand.

"Ji eun, y-you like Wooyoung?" Sooyoung ask.

"Neh... but I don't know, cause... I don't know.-"

"Because she also have feelings for Nickhun" Ji yeon smirk and I look at her and throw a pillow to her.

"Y-yah, i-i-ts not that-" 

"What Ji eun? it's not what? Isn't it obvious? you're stuttering and you're face is red" Sooyoung laugh. Im embarassed again. 

"Arasso, Ji yeon is right. I like Wooyoung and Nickhun, and that's exactly my problem. Nickhun is sweet to me and now Wooyoung..." I stop for a moment.

"What about Wooyoung?" Sooyoung ask.

"Sooyoung, remember Ji eun ask him if there someone here he like and he answer yes and he also said that he's starting to like her." Ji yeon said.

"And that's Suzy." Ji yeon and Sooyoung look at each other and I remain silent.

"So, is that the reason why you're screaming earlier?" I hold my tears back. 

"Neh." I reply.

"Why are we so unlucky when it somes to love" Sooyoung said.

"Yes, you're right Sooyoungie" Ji yeon said.

"And Im the reason why Wooyoung like Suzy" I said.

"What Ji eun?"

"I keep pushing Wooyoung towards Suzy so he will like her."

"But why Ji eun?" 

"Suzy ask my help. She asked me to help her so she can get close to Wooyoung."

"BO!? What do you think you're doing Ji eun? You told us that you like Wooyoung but now you're telling us that you help them to get closer? Im sorry to say this Ji eun but you're stupid" Sooyoung stood up from her bed and exit the room. Tears falling from my cheek. She's right, Im stupid. Ji yeon walk towards me and hug me.

 

Author'sPOV:

 

  :Flashbask: This was the time when Suzy ask Ji eun help.

 

"Ji eun, can I ask you something" 

"Neh, what is it?"

"Can you help me to get close with Wooyoung?"

"Neh?" Ji eun frown.

"Mian but, you're the only one I can ask for help when it comes to Wooyoung. If I ask Ailee for help, she might not agree to it."

"N-neh..."

"Can you help me?"

  Silence then,...

"O-ofcourse Suzy you're my friend"

"Chincha!? wow, komawo. Im so grateful that I have a friend like you." Suzy hug Ji eun.

     ep22_31.jpg

  (This is not them, Im looking for a picture like this two and I just found this picture. Just imagine that it's Ji eun and Suzy. Kamsahamnida)

 

 

 

 

ParkJiyeon'sPOV:

 

    I was making my breakfast myself cause I woke up a little late. All of them went to grocery store so Im the only one here in the house. 

All the maids are cleaning the house. I feel alone right now for a short time. But it feels good too because it's peaceful for a bit. After

cooking my breakfast,  well actually it's brunch. I cooked egg and ham with rice. I know, I know, that's my usual breakfast everyday that's

why I have this big body. Anyway, I bring my breakfast outside the house, in the terrace so I can get some refreshing air. Yesterday was

not really good. Ailee was so mean to us yesterday and I don't know why. And it was morning that when I remembered what Ji eunnie

have told us. Sooyoung was right, we're very unlucky when it comes to love. I think that's our fate, to be alone forever, but we're still young

though. I hope our last day here in Ilsan will be great. 

    I just finished eating my brunch when they came. I was at the terrace at that time when I saw them came. They carry lots of bags from

the grocery store. They came with Junho omma too. Then, I saw the awkwardness between Ji eun and Wooyoung. Nickhun was with Ji

eun walking together while Wooyoung was talking to Suzy and they look happy but I saw Wooyoung peek to both Nickhun and Ji eun. I

saw Taecyeon and Yoona sweet as well. And then, I saw Junho-oppa and Ailee together laughing together. I can felt my heart beat so fast,

that Im actually jealous but I thought this thing. Junho was mad to Ailee and Wooyoung and I wonder why they're good again. I mean

Junho sad to me, he would not talk to Ailee nor Wooyoung nicely but from what I saw was, they're happy. Something's wrong here and I

can feel it.

 

"Ji yeon-a!" I heard someone was calling me so I turn my heels and saw Yoona waving at me with her sweet smile. 

"Yoona-shii!" I called out and wave too. She ran inside the house and left Taecyeon with Chansung outside. I looked at them and they're peeking at me especially Junho and his glaring at me. What is happening? I thought. I bow at them while Im still in the terrace and quickly went inside. I walk to the big and long way to our room. I want to stay there for now. 

 

HwangTiffany'sPOV:

 

       When we're in grocery store I heard them talking about Ji yeon. I was behind Ailee and Junho at that time when they we're talking that

Ji yeon told us that her and Junho are in a secret relationship. I saw them stop for a moment and I quickly hide somewhere they can't saw 

me. It seems Im too far away from them cause I can't hear them so I come closer so I can hear them clearly.

 

"... she said that you and her in a secret relationship so that's why." 

"A-are you sure about that that Ailee?" I peek to them and I saw a frown face of  Junho.

"Neh, why? you don't believe me? so you believe more to that Chubby girl, huh!?" she yell at Junho. Ailee turn her heels but Junho quickly hold her wrist.

"Ani, I believe you Ailee... I thought I can trust her... I thought she's a friend." 'Who is she? aye'

"You..we..all of us.. we can't trust Ji yeon." 'BO!?' What the, Ji yeon didn't told us anything like that. Ailee, she is so evil. Why is she like this, especially to Ji yeon. She's so selfish. I should tell Junho that this isn't true at all. But how can I do that if he only cares what Ailee say to him. I really don't know what to do. 

 

     That happened earlier while we're in the grocery store, and right now that we're at home, while Im sitting on the soft couch in the living

room and watching television, I can see Ailee's face and it's so irritating. She's the villain on Ji yeon's life. She always make Ji yeon's life

harder especially when we talk about Junho. It's good for her that she got dumped by Wooyoung. Suzy told me that the other day.

Wooyoung told her what happened. I laugh at that time when Suzy told me that, yes she deserve it because of being selfish that's your

prize girl. I really want to tell her this but I know what will happen next. For sure Junho will be there for her as usual. 

    I press the numbers 124 on the remote controller of the t.v. Then suddenly my phone beep and I took it and start texting. I was in the

living room with Ailee, Junho, Yoona and Junsu, Junho's brother. I found it that he's cute just like Junho. Anyway, I open the message and

it was from my mom. She ask me if Im fine here then, I texted her back. After typing it, I click send. Back to the movie that we are

watching. We are half way done to the movie when Taecyeon came and sit beside his girlfriend, Yoona and I smile to them.

 

"You two are so sweet." 

"Why don't you find a guy" Taecyeon secretly point Junsu. I bit my lower lip and I can feel my burning cheeks. I turn my gaze to Taecyeon and force a smile. Im actually mad not that much. 

"Hehe, that's not gonna happened." 'Yah! Tiffany, earlier you said that Junsu is cute, Aye' I thought.

"Waeyo? he's cute" Yoona snap.

"Who's cute?" Suddenly Junsu spoke. I face him and just smile, trying to think for an excuse.

"H-h-er per, neh her pet. Yoona's pet is adorable, isn't Taecyeon?" I face Yoona and Taecyeon and I try to convince Taecyeon to say yes.

"Ah- yes, we're talking about Yoona's pet." Phew, so close.

"Okay." he reply and back to his movie. I sigh and grab my phone beside me.

"Guys" Junho call us.

"Waeyo?" we said in unison.

"Do you want to go to the park?" he ask.

"What kind of park? amusement park or what so ever?" I ask him without taking off my eyes on my cellphone's screen.

"To amusement park" he said and I quickly put down my phone.

"Chincha!?" I said excitedly.

"Neh" he replied

"Well that's good for us cause you haven't bring us to any places here in Ilsan except you brought us only in theater and grocery stores." I said in annoyed voice. He just chuckled and to us.

"Mian, you should told me earlier so I can bring you." he said. I just shook my head.

"So what do you think guys? you ready?" Ailee asked.

"Neh" they said in unison.

"How about you Tiffany?" Junho ask.

"Neh" I said in lower tone and I saw him smile and I just roll my eye to him.

 

End of Chapter 21 :) 


                    

                                    tumblr_lx7n4gtelx1r5xmpno1_250.gif           tumblr_ltckkvYTDR1qj60veo1_250.gif

      

IU: Oppa!

Wooyoung: Don't do that IU, you're making me to  love you more!

 

-How I wish this would happen :)

Sorry for not updating guys :)