Unplanned Sleepover

Baby Sitting With Mr Barista

Y U R I

Yoogeun is staying at Minho's house tonight since he didn't want to stay with me. I'm all alone with my brother HyunJuk at my house.

I'm always feeling lonely at times like this. If you ask why don't you go and socialize with your brother? Well i guess not. First of all he's always staying in his room, locked he only got out when he's hungry or wanted to pee, i guess he doesn't even take bath. Second, everytime i try to talk to him he said that he's 'busy', he's always calling his girlfriend. Third, if he's even talking with me his topic is always about his favourite assasin creed game.

"Yul!" My brother shouted through his room. "Ne?!" i shouted back from mine. "Can you get me a cup noodle?" he asked half shouted. "Aish, ne" i grumbled and walked downstair to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard to find everything but cup noodle.

I knocked his door and shouted, "there's no cup noodle left". "Then buy another one". WHAT? My brother let a girl to walk alone through the dark street? I could get - "Are you serious?!" "Yes" "But it's eleven o'clock at night and the nearest convinient store is like a mile away!" Is he really serious? "Be a man!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes at his reply.

"I am no man!" i  stormed to my room. I still obeyed though, i changed into sweater and skinny jeans. I grabbed my purse and slammed my door.

Be a man, be a man who does he think he is? Of course i am not a man!

I looked around as i stepped down from the small stair in front of my front porch. It's very windy and dark......... I shook off those thoughts as i paced faster.

After a while i'm starting to get used of the dark. As i was getting comfortable a huge enormous guy appeared from the dark shade. I gulped, am i reallt going to get ?

"Hey babe," he got closer, i felt my legs weakened. Why do legs get weak at times like these?! He thouched my hair and right in that moment my feet jolted and i sprang from where i was.

I am now running.... Running from a ..... Why do you do me like this god?

I am lucky enough that i'm a fast runner, i won most of running competitions. But in a competition if you lose you can still try on the next game but now i'm running for my life for my ity.

I can see bright lights getting closer from the store. At last. As i stopped in front of the store the huge guy stopped and glanced to me once and left.

I entered the store to found it's quite empty only a few people in it. I grabbed 5 cup noodles and headed to the cashier. "15 won please" the cashier guy told a tall boy and a small toddler. People are married in such young age these days. The tall boy gave the money.

"Here is your milk Yoogenie" he cooed the toddler. Wait... Yoogeun? It sounds familiar... Is it from b1a4 hello baby? Hmm. OH THAT YOOGEUN THE NAUGHTY LITTLE- "Yuri? What are you doing here?"

"The question is what are YOU doing with a small kid at 12 o'clock here?" I asked back waiting for explanation. "Oh, Yoogeun can't sleep so i bought him a box of milk" he replied calmly.

"I got amnesia" Yoogeun said in his limited vocabulary. "It's insomnia Yoogeunie. In-som-nia" Minho corrected him. Aww how cute daddy and son moment.

I payed for all the cup noodles.

"Excuse me, can you move away from the cashier?" The old grumpy cashier guy grumbled. "Oh we're sorry" Minho said.

We got out of the mini market into the cold air. "What are you doing here Yuri?" Minho tightened Yoogeun's jacket. "My brother asked me to buy cup noodles," i shrugged. "At midnight?" he raised his brow. "Yeah," i pouted.

"I think it's dangerous for Yuri noona to go home alone, we should accompany her," Minho looked at Yoogeun. "But i'm sweepy" Yoogeun to show that's he's sleepy.

"It's fine i can go back alone," i fake smiled. Of course it's not fine, i have to meet many dangerous obstacle. "Or Yuri noona should stay with us for tonight" Minho smiled. "You mean a sleepover?" Yoogeun grinned widely and Minho nodded.

"But won't your parents be... uhm suspicious if a girl stays in your house?" i asked, honestly i'm quite happy for that because i'm too scared to see that guy again. "Not at all, they're not even in my house," he assured.

"If you say so..." i slowly answered to think the upside and downside.  It's not like my brother is going to die if he didn't have his cup noodle and i don't have to meet the again.

"Then it's a sleepover then," Minho smiled warmly and Yoogeun cheered. I thought yoogeun hates me. "But, you're not going to do anything to me right?" "Of course not" he rolled his eyes.


Annyeong guys! How are you all? I'm sorry not to update like for ages... I'm too lazy :( So i've passed my final exams and i'm on my summer holiday now... It's only been a few days and i'm already bored -_- Ha.... But on the next two days there will be a school camping activity... I'm excited but too lazy to pack... I'm sorry to spill all my thoughts here, you're like a diary._. More like Tom Riddle's diary because you can answer back... Ha, nevermind. Sorry. THANKS FOR READING AND FOR YOUR PATIENCE TOWARDS MY ABNORMALITY.

Here's a gif for you guys:

p.s.: Have you seen exo's wold and gg's love & girls? Both of them are totally epic!