School Project

Baby Sitting With Mr Barista

Yuri and Minho never really talk in school, they would only gave a small smile to each other when no one notice. It seems like they are hiding their relationship from other people except Jessica even thought that they are in the same class.

Yuri would felt jealous when Minho talks to the other girls normally. But Yuri never bothers him, she won't disturb other people's privacy. Sometimes Yuri wishes that somehow that their relationship would grow stronger and closer, not just a waiter-customer relationship.

-

Y U R I

I stared to the window, people would say the view from the third floor isn't that much but I rather found it fascinating. The classroom is awfully loud since the teacher hasn't come yet. Many students are talking to each other even that quiet nerd, Dae Ho. I usually would talk to my desk partner Jun Hee but I'm not in the mood to talk. We are quite close but not as much as me and Jessica.

"Joyonghi! (Be quiet!)  If there's no teacher in the class doesn't mean that you have to behave like a babbling bumbling bands of baboons," Our english teacher, Ms Kim said in English. Some of the students giggled because the sentence rhymed.

"Try saying that words five times fast," Chanyeol a boy who sits right behind me said to Baekhyun. They tried to hold their laughter and their faces become red. 

"Are there any hilarious jokes of yours that you want to share with this class Mister Park Chanyeol?" Ms Kim raised her brow. "No ms... My apologize" Chanyeol mumbled. Ms Kim is pretty  but she is bloody fierce. Maybe that's the main reason that she is not married yet, yuri giggled in her thoughts.

Ms Kim cleared and started to announce something, "In order to practice to be better parents for your future, our school will have a project for two pairs of students to take care of a baby." Many girls started to get excited and tried to flirt some boys so they would be their partners as for me, I only wanted Minho to be my partner. 

"Remember this is a serious project, and the score is very important for your report. You wouldn't pass to the next grade if you get bad score" she reminded the class.

"For boys Write the name af your partners you want in a piece of paper and give it to me. And for the girls, you... Just wait" the girls groaned because they wanted to choose their partners.

I wish Minho would choose me and not that Krystal girl. He is quite close to her too, but I wish somehow he would choose me over her. 

"Hurry give me the papers," the boys handed her the papers. She cleared and started to read the partners.

"Kwon Jiyoung with Sandara Park, Jung Yonghwa with Seo Joo Hyun, Nickhun Horvejkul and Victora Song..."

Blah blah blah....

"Lee Taemin with Choi Jinri, Choi Minho with..."

Please be me, Please be me....

"Kwon Yuri"

YES!

"And as you all know that the number of boys in this class is more than girls, so you guys can pair up freely" Ms Kim said and the boys groaned.

"I think it's just you and me buddy," Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. "Why do I always have to be with you?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "I chose Yuri but I guess you aren't that bad."

"Onew babe!!! I knew it we are going to be together since you first accidentally bumped to me in the hallway" Jonghyun cooed to his desk partner. "Dude, you're freaking me out" onew scooted away. "What? I was just acting like in those stupid fanfics my sister likes," Jjong chuckled. 

"But you are straight right? Or i would just switch partner" Onew said seriously. "Of course duh, I'm not gay alright?" Jonghyun laughed. I like those guys, they are funny.

"Ms, do we have to make our own babies to take care of?" The innocent maknae Taemin said and Sulli smacked his head. Some people laughed. "What? I was just asking" he grumbled to Sulli. 

"No Taemin, we are going to adopt a baby for a semester," Ms Kim put her hands on her hips. 

THE WHOLE SEMESTER WITH CHOI MINHO?! Pinch me I must be dreaming.

I looked at Minho and he waved his hands to me. I smiled and wave back. 

 

M I N H O

 

Yuri is so sweet, I hope we will be a good parents.  I looked at her and waved. I'm so excited, wish the baby will like us like a real parents.


Such a long chapter, phew... Sorry I haven't update for a few days, hope you like it :) I know there aren't much of Minyul interaction here, but yeah.... Also I'm sorry for Minho's boring POV.... Hahaha I tried maybes though, so please subscribe and leave your comments! I'd be very glad to read your comments :D