Homework with him

Baby Sitting With Mr Barista

A week later Yuri decided to comeback again to the same cafe. She also wanted to stay in the cafe to finish her maths homework.

The bell jingled as she opened the door. The smell of coffee welcomed her as usual and she walked up to the cash register to find someone else but Minho. Where is Minho? Wait- why am i looking for him?

"Can i take your order?" the middle aged lady asked. "I'll just have a green tea ice blend," she nodded. After Yuri payed she took a seat near the window.

I can still do my homework here, she thought and took out her binder with questions inside. Aish why is it so hard?, she rubbed her temples.

"Yuri?" a deep voice asked. Yuri looked up to see Minho a blue v neck and a pair of jeans. She gulped when she saw Minho's y tanned skin. Stop it Yuri, she shook her head.

"Do you mind if i sit here?" Minho asked. Of course not. "No, it's okay" she tried to keep it cool. "So aren't you going home?" Yuri asked to keep a conversation. "My shift is over and I was going to go home, but i saw you. So i'll just wait for my friend" he smiled. Friend... Yuri frowned a little.

Yuri tried to concentrate at her homework but Minho would stare at her sometime which is very disturbing. "Stop staring at me," she looked at Minho. "What? I didn't. I was staring at your answers. You got it wrong silly" Minho chuckled and Yuri blushed in embarrasment.

"Here let me help you," Minho took her binder and her pencil. He wrote the formula on the top of the page. "Try to use this formula," he handed back the binder and the pencil. Yuri can't believe that Minho is going to help her.

"Gomawo" Yuri said keeping her head low. "Ne, cheonma" Minho simply said. Yuri tried using the formula Minho gave but she still doesn't get it.

"Minho," Yuri said softly. "Hmm?" Minho sang,That voice that melts her from the inside. "I don't understand," she mumbled. "You should have tould me before," he sighed but then he smiled. "It's okay, pay attention okay" he said and started to explain to Yuri.

He is so kind, yuri softened. She tried to understand what he is explaining but she can't help but to stare at his face. "I said pay attention to my explanation not to my face," he chuckled. He c-caught me, gahhh this is so embarrasing.

"I payed attention okay, geez" she tried to lie. "If that's what you say then do this three simple question using the formula," Minho wrote 3 questions.

Yuri started to do it and suprisingly she got all three correct. "All correct. Now you can do your homework" he handed back the book.

Yuri quickly finished the questions and Minho checked it. "0 out of 15. You are a fast learner no wonder you are smart," that simple compliment but she felt different accepting it from Minho unlike the other people. His compliment made her feel so special.

"T-thanks," she looked at Minho and Minho looked back. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Yuri's phone rang.  Yuri picked it up and Minho awkwardly cough.

"Hello? Yes. I'll be back fastly appa" she ended her call. "My appa just got home and he wants to see me. So i'll be going," she said to Minhoo. "Oh, y-yeah me too" Minho stood up in the same time with Yuri. Awkward~

"Okay, see you next time" Minho smiled and left. Next time? We can just meet everyday at school, Yuri thought and put everything inside her bag.

She went out and got into her car. She remembered again when they stared at each other's eyes.

 

 

 

Choi Minho i think i'm in love with you.

 

 

 

But  deep inside she's afraid that Minho won't love her back since he friendzoned her by calling her as a 'friend'.

 

 

 


Hehehe how was Chapter 2? Is it good? Please leave your comment and opinion :D I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Taemin is like 'meet my es' (reffering to shinee hyugns xD)

This boy right here is just too cute.