Good father and retarded mom

Baby Sitting With Mr Barista

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Everyone huddled into the bus that will lead them to the orphanage that was announced last week. Yuri and Jessica were holding hands to prevent getting split. As soon as they got inside, they quickly sat on the empty space. "Phew, good thing we made it first or we could be separated or even worse, we could be placed in the teacher's bus," Jessica said as she fixed her hair and Yuri nodded.

On the other side, Minho was also huddling with the other people. Minho accidently bumped to a petite girl in front of him. "Sorry," Minho quickly apologize in the crowd. The petite girl blushed and nodded. "Is that Choi Minho? He just talked to me!" she whispered to her other friend. Both of them turned back to see Minho, Minho just awkwardly gave a small nod. Both of the girls giggled and almost tripped because of not paying attention. After Minho got into the bus he quickly sat on the vacant seat beside Taemin who is closing his eyes with earphones plugged into his hears.

 

M I N H O

After like half of the trip to the orphanage Taemin suddenly snapped. "Hyung? Since when you were here?" Taemin unplugged his left earphone. "Err... I've been here from the beggining," he's like somekind of 3D person. "Oh... Want to listen?" Taemin offered one of his earphone. "No thanks, i'm fine" i closed my eyes, "Suit yourself," Taemin plugged his earphones back.

"We have arrived in the haegbin orphanage, please don't leave any of your precious belongings in the bus" the co-driver said and everyone left the bus. Once again i huddled in the sea of humans. I honestly hate this so much, i oftenly touched some people's or other private things by accident. Gross.

I saw Yuri by a far and decided to tag a long with her since she's my partner.

"Yuri!" i shouted. "Huh? Oh hey Minho," she smiled. "I guess i should leave and find my partner," her friend winked at Yuri and Yurri glared as a change. I think i remember her friend's name, it's Jae sik or Jae something.

"Wait you don't have to leave Sica," Yuri said. "No it's okay, i have to meet my partner Donghae too you know. It's not like everything i do is for you," her friend rolled her eyes, now i remember her name is Jessica. "Really? Oh ok then," Yuri waved at Jessica.

"Everyone please enter the small hall and please sit nearby your partner"

 

Soon all students enter the hall. Yuri sat beside me. It was a small hall and the chairs are circling a small space. "Everyone please take a sit," Mr Jung commanded from the middle of the hall. Soon as everyone has sat he continued, "as you see we are all here to adopt a baby or toddlers for a semester and we will pair your group with the baby you can't choose." Everyone groaned.

 

Y U R I

I sat beside Minho and i can smell his somekind of his natural body fragrant. It smelled good and it gave him more masculine effects. Mr Jung announced that we can't choose. I grumbled. I wanted to choose the baby, not the teacher. Hmpf.

"I will telll the kid's names and your names. You have to raise your hands so the kids can find you. After that you can go outside," Mr Jung started. 

"Kim Minhee in Taemin and Sulli's group,

 Choi Baekhyo in Donghae and Jessica's group,

 Song Daewon in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's group..."

"Eww why are my parents are both boys?" Daewon grumbled as he approached Baekyeol. "This , you guys " he muffled. "I think i'm starting to hate this boy," Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

"Lee Haebin in Nickhun and Victoria's group,

 Jung Yoogeun in Minho and Yuri's group..."

 

That's us!! Me and Minho raised their hands then a cute, angelic toddler approached them. Aigoo how cute! He resembles Minho a lot. Then we left the hall. "Hello," Minho started and smiled. That smile....

"Annyeong..." Yoogeun said slowly almost like a whisper. "What's your name?" Minho gave another heart-warming smile. "Yoogeun...." he said slowly again. "Hello Yoogeun, I'm Minho!" he cheered. "Annyeong...." Yoogeun repeated like before.

I can't help it, he is too cute. Before i know it, suddenly my hands pinched Yoogeun's cheek like there are some sort of magnetic force. His eyes watered and before i knew it he cried. Minho was also shocked.

"Ohmygod did i pinched you too hard?" i panicked. "It hurts..." Yoogeun cried more and avoid my eyes. Minho suddenly bend down and hugged Yoogeun, "ssh... It's alright, it's just an accident right Yuri?". "Y-yeah" i looked at my palms like it was possesed by yoogeun's cuteness.

"Ssh, don't cry... Tell me what do you like?" Minho carried Yoogeun and swung him a few times. "P-power rangers..." Yoogeun whispered and sobbed. "Power rangers? I like them too. Especially the red one" Minho smiled. He is so mature and caring.

"Really?" Yoogeun peeked from Minho's neck. "Mmhm... You know they can grow big and become powerfull! You can also grow bigger and even more stronger than them!" Minho added more sound of enthuisiasm.

"Really??" Yoogeun lips raised. "Yeah! And you can defeat the evil godzilla!" Minho put Yoogeun down. Yoogeun smile wide. "And i can do a special jutsu (power)!" Yoogeun started to show his special 'power' to Minho.

"Oh really? But i'm still more powerfull" Minho started to tickle Yoogeun. Yoogeun giggled and starting to kick his legs to all directions. Minho stopped but Yoogeun still laughs.

"Happy now?" Minho smiled. "Ne appa..." Yoogeun hugged Minho legs since it's the only thing he can reach.

"Appa? Then you have to call her umma," Minho pointed to me. Me and Minho as a married couple of a 4 years old kid? That sounds nice... WAIT! What was i thinking?! stopstopstop.

Yoogeun shook his head responding to Minho's quiestion. Minho just laughed and picked yoogeun up, "someday you'll call her umma thought."

 

On the way back to school. I sat beside Minho and Yoogeun slept in Minho's arms. Yoogeun still refused to get near me. While Minho was also in his dreamland. His face is perfect, his hair, his skin, eyes, even jawline.

I think i have to admit that i like you Choi Minho.


I swear this chapter is the longest i've ever written, i guess. Yes, Minho is a good father while Yuri is just a retarded mom >.< Oh yeah if you notice that Daewon's (Baekyeol's kid) name is close to Draco from Harry potter XD Lol Their characteristic is quite same too, rebel and cocky >.< What do you think about this chapter??? Please leave a comment and subscribe!

Currently eating: Marie biscuit (no wonder i'm fat)

Song of the day: Fix You by Coldplay

Stories that i've read today: Luhan fanfics and some Draco-Luna fanfics and Minyul also!

THANKS FOR READING!