Choi Minho

Baby Sitting With Mr Barista

Yuri stared at the empty space. The pain is still killing her. She fell in love with a wrong person, a person who betrayed her. She never thought that love would hurt this bad since that was her first date.

"Babe can i borrow your money. I have this sudden bad circumstance, my mother got hospitalized. Can i borrow your money for awhile? I promise to give it back," his words echoed through her mind. The worse is that she believed him so much and he ran away with the money. There is nothing she can do than just taking it as a memory. *Guess, all the boys are the same; full of lies* she thought and sighed.

"Excuse me, i think this wallet belongs to you" she broke out from her thoughts. There is a tall, handsome figure standing in front of her. She took her wallet back. "Oh, thanks err..." "Minho, my name is Minho" he smiled. "Thanks Minho," she looked at him in sincere. "You're welcome. Better be careful next time" with that he left.

She opened her wallet expecting to lost a few of her money but no, the amount is still the same. Most of the time in Seoul high if you lost your wallet, you would never find it again or if you found it, the money would be stolen. *Maybe not all boys are as bad as Nickhun(i don't hate Nickhun >.<) * she thought.

 

-

 

It is the time of the month where the students got a load of home works. Yuri has forgotten and tried to move on from Nickhun. Yuri invited Jessica to do their homeworks together in one of a cafe near their school. She chose the least crowded cafe so they can concetrate.

Yuri heard her phone ring. "Hello?" she picled her phone. "Yul !!! i'm sorry to say this but there is a change of plan. Donghae asked for a sudden date. Hehehe, if you don't mind can i cancel your plan?" she bursted through the phone. "Yeah yeah, you can go with Donghae. But next time tell him to not disturb our plans?" Yuri scoffed. "Oh my gosh thanks a lot Yuri! I will tell him. Gotta go, bye!" she ended the call.

*People this days. Aish, too much dating* Yuri protest in her mind. A little did she know that she feels a bit jealous that her friends can enjoy a date with their boyfriends while Yuri is all forever alone. She decided to have a little bit 'me time' alone in the same cafe.

The bell chimed as she opened the cafe door.  The friendly smell of coffee greeted her as she walked to the cashier to order.

"Can i have your order please?" that familiar voice said. Yuri was suprised that the boy who returned her wallet was the cashier/barista. "Omg are you from Seoul high? You are err... Minseok right?" she forgot his name. "Yes and no. I'm Minho," he said.

"Oh yeah," she awkwardly say. She forgot that she was going to order and stood there in silence. "Well are you going to order or not?" Minho coughed. "Oh, erm yeah... I'll just order on of your best," she didn't know what to order. She doesn't know why but she felt really awkward with Minho.

"I warn you it might be expensive," he said as he gave some thicks on the paper cup. "It's okay," she said honestly. "Very rich aren't we?" he chuckled. "What? Wait- no. I didn't mean to insult you or something," she was afraid to be called as a 'show off cocky '. "No it's okay. Was just fooling around," he smiled.

That smile that melt her heart but she denied it, she doesn't want to fall in love again. What if Minho wants her money? He works in a cafe, students don't work at this age. He must have financial problem, she thought and reminds her of Nickhun. It sounds offensive and judging so she shooked her thoughts.

After her order came. She gave her money and left after saying an awkward goodbye to Minho. She doesn't want to have another embarassing moment in fornt of Minho. But deep inside her heart is tugging her to come again next time.


Chappie one is finished. Okay, i admit it this chapter is boring. I am very sleepy but i don't want to sleep yet with no reason. Please subscribe and leave a comment :) Oh and you don't mind can you read/subscribe my other story featuring you, exo's Kris & Luhan and also HARRY POTTER characters? ⇒{ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/403325 } GOMAWO!!!! I LOVE YOU

Here are minyul (and sica) le mustachio gif for you!

 

tumblr_m57vwhZsty1rp81dq.gif

tumblr_m9112apQwz1rt238oo1_500.gif

lol yuri's face >.<