Chapter 2

My Dear Soccer Player

 

[Yura’s POV]

 

The soccer team and the opponent team entered the cafeteria, they were going to eat here, and I noticed that Suzy was looking at one of them, “Blonde?” I was a little bit confusing, I thought Suzy liked… I don’t know… normal guys? And intelligent because every soccer player I know is stupid till dead, but he was good looking I have to admit that. They sat with us (Yura and the rest of the cheerleaders) and the blonde soccer player sat beside me and started flirting “hey babe, I’m Byunghun, what’s your name?” ‘Ok I don’t like this Byunghun guy’ I thought “hey my boyfriend is in front of us, why you don’t keep your mouth shut?” I said to him and pointed to my boyfriend Soohyun who was looking at him with rage in his eyes “sorry man don’t take it seriously I was joking haha” he said stretching his hand to Soohyun, he took it and they shacked hands “if you flirt with my girl again you won’t live enough to say sorry” he said laughing but I knew he was serious, he’s my boyfriend after all. “So guys from what school are you from?” asked Soojin “we’re from T.O.P high” said one of them, I simply was pissed and hungry so before listening to more I got up from my sit and said “you know girl that I prefer to eat instead of talking so I’ll go for something” I said “Oppa would you come with me?” I said to Soohyun “of course my little princess” he answered “thanks oppa!” when he got up I kissed his check. I was in the cafeteria’s line to get food when suddenly I saw Suzy looking at that guy, she looked totally cute >w<, ‘maybe I don’t like the guy but, I’ll help Suzy anyway and I she gets hurt at the final round I’ll kill that bastard Byunghun!’ I thought.

After recess we had class and T.O.P high’s soccer team was leaving and with them Byunghun, it was my chance to execute my plan “girls enter the class without me, I need to use the bathroom” they nodded and when I was sure that everyone was out of sight I ran to Byunghun “wait!” he stopped and turned around with a smirk on his face, I gave him a tiny pink paper with Suzy’s e-mail address “add me” I said

 

‘This will totally work!’ I thought “well are you whiling to cheat on your boyfriend?” he said in a teasing tone “find out yourself” I said flirting but just to make it seem real, that way he would add Suzy thinking that is me and they would know each other that way! It’s totally brilliant!

Later that day I went to Suzy’s house…

 

 

[Back to Suzy’s POV]

 

“That you did what?!” I screamed at Yura “Mianhae… I saw how you looked at him and I thought you would like my plan” sometimes I think that she isn’t that smart “well you are right, I like him, but that’s lying, I won’t lie to him, lying isn’t the best way to start a relationship” I said “well then you have to say everything about you! I won’t let you erase him from your e-mail!” Yura protested “ugh! Ok!” “Yay! I won again” Yura always wins our fights “by the way he’s name is Byunghun” she said.

Later that night I opened my e-mail and saw that a window opened, it said: “[email protected] had sent you a friend request.” In the options said: accept or deny, I clicked “accept” and moments later a chat opened with a message from ‘Teenz_L.Joe’

[Chat]

Teenz_L.Joe:Hi sweetie

MissA_Suzy:emm… hi (?)

Teenz_L.Joe:so tell me princess, what your name? I already told you mine this morning

MissA_Suzy:my name is Suzy as you can read in my e-mail address

Teenz_L.Joe:yeah I did read it, but since is an English name I thought it couldn’t be your real name

MissA_Suzy:pretty smart but, you thought wrong

Teenz_L.Joe:so tell me missy why do you want to cheat on your boyfriend?

MissA_Suzy:sorry there is a misunderstanding, I’m not the blonde girl from this morning, I’m her friend, I suppose she gave you my e-mail instead of hers, I’m really sorry how embarrassing

Teenz_L.Joe:  mmm… I should have guessed, you’re too polite to be her

MissA_Suzy:yeah… she’s like that

Teenz_L.Joe:so how about you? How do you look like?

MissA_Suzy:well… I have boring black hair and pale white skin, it’s already common, and awfully I’m not the prettiest girl in the world

Teenz_L.Joe:yeah it sounds normal but it isn’t a good thing to think about you like that.  In my case I think I’m the most handsome guy on earth ;)

MissA_Suzy:really…, did you know that you have a huge ego?

Teenz_L.Joe:yeah I know but I’m proud of it

We kept talking till 3 a.m. I was exhausted but I couldn’t stop talking to him, maybe his arrogant but he’s so interesting and easy to talk to.

MissA_Suzy:hey I’m going to sleep now, goodnight :3

Teenz_L.Joe:ok I’m sleepy too, goodnight ;)

Teenz_L.Joe:oh! Wait

MissA_Suzy:what?

Teenz_L.Joe:I have a soccer game in ***** park tomorrow’s afternoon, would you like to go so we can meet?

‘Should I go? I thought and thought about it again and again, ‘what if he does not like me?’

MissA_Suzy:  sure, I’ll be there :3

I had to give it a try ‘maybe we can be good friends in person, and if I’m lucky, we could be more…’

Teenz_L.Joe:ok give me your number so I can tell you where to meet after the game ;)

MissA_Suzy:ok ^-^