Chapter 1

My Dear Soccer Player

 

[Suzy's POV]

 

“4 hours of free period?” I asked to the principal “ne… your psychology teacher didn’t come because she’s sick” he said.

~

“Suzy~ I’m sleepy, can I go home?” asked Taemin “No you can’t” I said to him “maybe right now we have free period but later we have a history exam and we need to study” “ok but I choose where to study, ok?” “arasso arasso” I kindly agreed “let’s go to the soccer field” he said, and I followed him. We sat at the stands and I started making questions to Taemin oppa, “When did it begin the First World War?” “In the summer of 1915!” said Taemin, but he was totally wrong “Aniyo it was in 1914! What did you do yesterday instead of study? ” “I was with my girlfriend Sulli :D” “You’re hopeless Taemin…”

A few minutes later we noticed that our soccer team was entering the field, but they weren’t alone, there was another team from another school, “I didn’t know it would be a soccer match” I said “neither do I” said Taemin. I started watching the other team getting ready; I wasn’t really interested in our team since I already knew them…

Later I was just watching their faces, I don’t know why! It was like if I was looking for a guy or something like that, suddenly one of then took all my attention, it was good looking but his hair was a little bit strange it looked like he had dyed it…

“Suzy-ah~ can you pay attention to me?! Don’t ignore me! I don’t like that” said Taemin “Ah? What is it?” I responded “What are you looking at? Those guys?” “Ne... Is there a problem with that?” Taemin Looked unpleased apparently because he’s like a child that needs all the attention from other people, he’s cute but sometimes is annoying “Ne! Look at me, we’re studying, keep asking questions” he said a little bit mad “let’s do it later please~ I want to see the match~” I said with aegyo “Don’t do aegyo with me, is not going to work! Only Sulli’s aegyo works on me!” he said, but I was persistent “Jebal~” I blinked my eyes several times in front of him “you only want to see the players, not the match!” he wined “oh come on… let me watch please~?” “Ugh! Ok!” he said annoyed “thanks oppa! >w<”

My attention was again in that soccer player with blonde hair, as I said before, he must have dyed his hair! It doesn’t look natural at all; I have to admit that he looks good~ but let’s face it he would never look at me, I’m not even pretty’ I thought while the soccer field was getting full (?) just then I saw Yura my best friend, she’s a bubbly girl, a cute blondy girl popular in school, she’s has always been with me since we were little… well… at least outside the school…, we aren’t together  in school  because for some reason (she’s a cheerleader) she’s popular, she told me to enter the squad with her but, even though I’m a good dancer and too elastic, I denied the invitation; once she told me to stay with her and be friends with the others even if I’m not a cheerleader but, once again, I refused, I didn’t liked the cheerleaders (Minha, Jihae, Hyeri and Soojin) they were too arrogant and I said to her to stay with them, I knew she was happy with them also, outside school she can be with me :).

I waved at Yura, she waved at me and made a heart with her arms, all the boys thought it were for them, ‘sorry guys that’s for me' I thought. Soon the field was full with students only of my school and my first thought again was about that guy ‘I’m sorry for his team, if they make a goal the whole school will boo them’, the match started and I was just looking at him, I couldn’t take off my eyes of him. I asked so many times in my mind what’s he’s name?’

Hours passed and the match ended, our team won, it was recess time and I went with Taemin to eat lunch in the cafeteria, we were looking for a table but we saw our friends (Min, Jia and Minho) and sat with them.

‘Should I tell them about this guy? Or not?’ I thought, “Ok girls I saw a really handsome guy!” I said excited ‘I think I’m just excited but whatever’ I told them but there’s no way he could know, 1st: my friends don’t gossip with other people, which keeps me safe from rumors, 2nd: if someone hears our conversation, Who would actually care about the fact that I like someone?. “OMO! Tell us about him!” shouted Min “yah! Shut the up!” shouted Jia, everyone looked at us and then went back to eat. “Thanks guys you’re sooo discrete” I said in a sarcastic way “anyway… you were in the soccer match this morning? Right?” I asked “ne…” they replied “well he’s from the opposite team, the blonde one, I’m sure you saw him” I was looking at my food pretending it wasn’t a big deal “OMO! He’s super handsome!” said Min “Suzy-ah you have good taste” Jia and Min started teasing me “Ugh! I had enough hearing girls’ talk” said Taemin “yeah me too, let’s go somewhere else” said Minho and left with Taemin “Thanks guys for the support” I screamed as they leave. After all the teasing we saw that the soccer team was entering the cafeteria and with their rivals from this morning, I mean, HIS team.