Chapter 4

My Dear Soccer Player

[Moths after the fight]

 

I was at math class writing notes from the board like I normally do; it was just a normal day, till the secretary entered the classroom and asked for me “the principal is calling me?” I asked “yes, please come with me”. When I entered his office he started his talk “Ms. Bae since you’re one of our most intelligent and well behaved students I’m asking you to give a tour of the school to a boy who’s considering to transferring, I want you to treat him well, his combining for this school since he’s a good soccer player” He said, “It would be my pleasure Mr. Hwang” I smiled and then bowed at him “please come in son” he called someone from the outside and my eyes grew wide when I saw that blonde hair I liked so much in front of me.

“Ms. Bae please meet Lee Byunghun” said the principal “Hi nice to meet you” I bowed “nice to meet you too” he bowed; we got out of the principal office and I started touring him “This is the Library” I started explaining but he interrupted me “hey what’s your name?”  I panicked but for once I got a really good idea “My name is Bae Sueji” I said the name of my sister “what a cute name, would you like to go out sometime?” “excuse me?” I asked surprised “you know something like a date” and he winked at me, ok… I didn’t know if I understood but ‘Is he hitting on me?’ I thought ‘I didn’t know he was this type of guy’.

 “So what do you think?” he asked, I didn’t know if I should but ‘Maybe just one date wouldn’t matter’ I thought “emm… sure why not” he smiled at me and I smiled back, sure the rest of the day with him was awesome but when it ended I felt just a little bit sad, ok not just a little, extremely sad; I said my goodbyes and started walking home “Hey! Wait!” he screamed, I turned around to see what he wanted “we didn’t set when our date will be” my face was starting to feel hot and I think I was blushing “meet me at ***** park on Saturday at 6pm, ok?” “sure” I said blushing even more “I should make you blush often, you look cute” he said, winked at me and started running while saying “bye bye!” I sincerely was speechless.