Chapter 6: Final

My Dear Soccer Player

The whole date I avoided the topic, I wasn’t prepared for it. That day Byunghun brought me to an Amusement Park, it was really the best date I ever had, well it was the first one. Byunghun then send me home but he wasn’t going to let go so easily so when I was about to enter my house he pulled me and kissed me on the cheek “I hope you like it” he said while smiling, I reddened again like I did almost the whole date, sure Byunghun oppa was pleased by it; then he went home.

 

I ran to my bedroom as fast as possible, I needed to call Yura, I needed to tell her. “Unnie how am I going to do with Byunghun oppa? All he knows about me is a lie, a shameless lie” I said thinking about it “you should stop being a drama queen and just tell him the true” she said with a sleepy voice trough the phone “wow you sure know how to make me feel better” I said sarcastically “yeah~ I know I’m the best” she said happily ‘can’t she understand when I’m being sarcastic?’ I thought “well going back to the topic; unnie he will hate me” I whined “tsk stop being negative for once in your live dear chingu, when this things happens is because they aren’t meant to be, just meet him, tell him the true and confess” well she was right about everything, who was the one who said blondes were stupid? “and how do I do it?” I asked “ok I have a plan, but you will need a lot of guts to do it, are you ready for it?” ‘why does she have to scare me’ “sure” I replied “ok, tell Byunghun you’ll meet him tomorrow at **** park at 7:00 pm”

 

“Can you repeat me how did you get me to do this?” I asked Yura for like the fourth time “Aish Jinja! You’re so annoying” she answered “Thank you, I love you too” I said sending her a flying kiss “you will thank me later dongsaeng” just then I received a text from Byunghun: “Where are you? I can’t find you” “I’m at the soccer field” I replied in the text, “ok go hide and I’ll go to the soccer field” I did as Yura told me and hid behind a wall near there, Yura went in front of the nest and waited for L.Joe.

 

(Yura’s POV)

 

“Suzy is that you?” I heard a male voice behind me; I turned around to see Byunghun’s face surprised and confused at the same time “Wait, you’re name wasn’t Yura?” He asked “Of course dummy, we just wanted it to be a surprise” I said and smiled cheerfully “Suzy-aahh!! You can come out!!” I shouted, but she wasn’t coming… “wait here a second” I said calmly to Byunghun, I went as fast as I could and found Suzy  going the opposite way “Oh no, you’re not going away from this” I said as I grabbed her arm and dragged her to here Byunghun was, she just stood there awkwardly looking at the floor till Byunghun spoke “Sueji is that you?”

 

(Suzy’s POV)

 

“Sueji is that you” and I looked to him “what are you doing here? I don’t understand” he said “Babo! I am Suzy!” I shouted and avoided his gaze “you’re Suzy?” he asked “yeah… I lied to you, you can hate me if you want to” I said hurt inside ‘He must hate me now’ I thought “why would I hate you?” I looked up at him again surprised “because I lied to you!” I explained “we’ve been talking for months, you should know by now this kind of things does not affect me” he laughed “why wouldn’t you want to meet me back then?” he asked me, by then Yura wasn’t there anymore, I took all my courage but I knew exactly what was I going to say “ok I’ll be sincere with you” I started “I was insecure about my appearance and thought you would never like me back” I said and there was a small silence “Don’t be stupid! You’re the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole life!” he then said excited “seriously?” I asked “of course!” then he suddenly hugged me really tight and I hugged him also “Suzy-ah~ I want you to be my girlfriend” he whispered in my ear “of course I will oppa” I whispered also, he pulled back from the hug and stared intensely at my eyes and started leaning in, when he was about to touch my lips he asked “can I?” “of course you can oppa” I answered, as soon as I said yes he kissed me, nothing too passionate but just really really sweet, we broke the kiss and smiled to eachother “Suzy-ah Sranghae~” he said “Oppa nado Saranghae~, you will always be my dear soccer player” I said using aegyo at the last part “Promise me you will go to the next game and cheer for me” he said “I promise Oppa” and with that we kissed again.


Thank you so much to every subscriber for reading my fic, I feel really happy about it :3

Please suport my new story! >w< it's a HaeSica fanfic :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123939/the-reason-i-became-a-witch-scratch-that--cheating-donghae-drama-haesica-jessica-jessicajung-romance