Jealous

Lust and romance

Tiffany's POV*

Se7en oppa showed me to my room. He hesitated slightly while turning the door knob and looked at me worriedly. "Erm this is your room but just to warn you it might not be what you expect it to be." I looked at him curiously as he pushed the door open and I instantly understood what he meant. I expected a posh room with a big king sized white bed and all those antic black and white collectors items but the whole room was pink. I squealed in delight at seeing the amount of soft toys and the pink huge fluffy bed. "Are you ing kidding me?! This place is awesome!" I squealed and jumped onto the bed. He smiled at me and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I thought so.'' He said softly and caressed my beaming face. "Thought what?" I asked curiously seeing a small smirk on his face. "You really are unique. No wonder the boys like you. Most girls pretend to hate pink since most people do and when they are alone they are hugging those stuff toys and all. I like you Tiffany I really do." He said earnestly. I was startled at his sudden confession and stared at him with my mouth open wide. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "I like you as a friend diva. Don't get your hopes up too quick." He teased and I pouted. "Whatever..." I muttered and turned to unpack my clothes. I saw him eyeing my clothes in disbelief and guessed what was coming next. "How much clothes do you need in 1 week?" He asked in disbelief and knelt down next to me. I rolled my eyes and he helped me unpack. I made sure to keep my underwear away from him and packing was much easier with his help. "Hey I'd love to see you in this." He said and I saw him holding up my pink bikini and I snatched it away imediately. "You'll will soon." I said and threw it onto the bed. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk playing on his lips. "I'll look forward to that babe." He said and stood up. I instinctively grabbed his hand and he looked at me. "Where are you going?" I asked, not realising I was holding his hand. He squatted down next to me and patted my cheek. "Getting clingly so soon? Don't worry I'm going to be in the kitchen helping Jae with lunch. Come down when your done k?" He said and gently removed my hands. I felt oddly sad that he left me alone and pouted slightly. Its odd because I never felt this way when I was with any of my oppas. I left my room hurriedly and ran towards Se7en oppa who was half way down the stairs. "Wait!" I gasped and he turned. I grabbed onto his shoulder ignoring the look he was giving me. "Erm.. I just finished my packing so I thought I should...help you guys...yea!" I said awkwardly, going for a winning smile. He gave me a knowing smirk and nodded, extending his arm out. I linked mine with his and we headed down. To my suprise and horror I saw HyunA sitting on GD oppa's lap. I tightened my grip around Se7en oppa as we walked towards the couple. GD oppa had an amused expression on his face while HyunA was busy flirting with both him and Luhan oppa. "Where's Jung Shin oppa?" I asked GD oppa coldly. He looked at me with an angelic smile and shrugged. I glared at him as Se7en oppa pulled me to the kitchen. "Chill out diva." He whispered as Jaejoong oppa greeted me with a smile. I broke away from Se7en oppa and jumped into Jaejoong oppas arms, wrapping my legs around his torso."Oppa who let HyunA in?!" I whined, clinging onto him tightly. He chuckled as Se7en oppa began to chop the vegetables. "Actually I did." He said and I jumped off him instantly giving him a disgusted look. "How could you?" I hissed, stomping my foot onto the ground immaturely. Before he could say anything I stormed out of the kitchen causing HyunA, GD oppa and Luhan oppa to look at me. I ignored all of them and sat on the floor in front of the couch. I could heard HyunA snicker and I fumed. "Anything wrong love?" GD oppa asked in amusement. I rolled my eyes and felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Aww don't be mad Tiffy." Luhan oppa cooed sliding to the floor behind me. I continued to ignore him as I kept my eyes fixed onto the television screen. Just then Se7en oppa came out, shirt off, a splash of tomato on his cheek. "Yo babe help me in the kitchen won't you. Jae says he'll make it up to you." He said, flashing me a million dollar smile.  I nodded and left a pouting Luhan oppa behind and hurried to take his hand. Se7en oppa grinned at me before putting an arm around my waist. I saw Jaejoong oppa leaning against the kitchen counter, giving me a perfectly adorable puppy face. Se7en oppa pretended to retch while I grinned from ear to ear. I jumped into his open arms and giggled. "Still angry babe?" He cooed, swinging me around. I shook my head as Luhan oppa came in. "Tiffany Hwang! How could you ignore me?!" He whined and stomped his foot like a spoilt kid. I giggled and did merong. Se7en oppa hit Luhan oppa on the chest and smirked. "Grow up baby." He teased and Luhan oppa rolled his eyes. Just then Taec oppa came in carrying Jung Shin oppa on his back. Jung Shin oppa grinned and waved at me. "Why are you carrying Jung Shin oppa?" I asked curiously as Taec oppa threw Jung Shin oppa off and groaned. "Cuz hyung lost the bet." Jung Shin oppa grinned and smirked triumphantly. "My turn!" I squealed and jumped onto poor Taec oppa's back. "Come on Tiff give me a break won't you." He grumbled but still straightened up. I laughed and kissed his head. "Pleaseeeeee? With all the cherries on top!" I said with aegyo and he grinned. He carried me out off the kitchen into the living room where HyunA was GD oppa's cheek. The nerve of her! I pouted as Taec oppa let me down and collasped on the couch, pulling me with him. "Tch get your own space won't you Hwang?" HyunA snapped as she moved out of my way. I turned my head and glared at her. "I'm sorry but in case you have not realised I hate it when people call me by my last name. If your not happy the door is there." I growled, pointing to the door. "Chill Tiff..." Taec oppa mumbled, carressing my thigh. I ignored him and slumped back on the couch. "In case you have not realised it's you who is getting into our way. Did you actually think for a moment that these oppas would actually like you? Its just pity . GD oppa told me so" HyunA hissed. By this time everybody had gathered around us. I looked at GD oppa's shocked face and stood up. None of them said a word, none of them tried to comfort me. I walked out of the house with as much dignity I could muster and slammed the door just as Se7en oppa called my name. Those words really stung... I felt hurt, really hurt.