Trouble in school

Lust and romance

Tiffany's POV* 

"Hey babe time to get off. Have fun during your first day of school." Jaejoong oppa said, giving me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and got off his car. Jung Shin oppa had to go earlier today but he promised to meet me at the gates. I looked around the crowded school, standing on tip toes to find him. I still have not contacted my bestfriends yet since I wanted to give them a suprise. I dressed up specially for today since it is my first day here. I wore a red top and a black velvet puffy short skirt. I tied my hair into two pony tails to give off the cutesy look. Sure enough once I walked down for breakfast with my oppas Taecyeon oppa pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly. "Awwww my Fany is so cute! Tell oppa if any of the boys flirt with you ok? I'll beat them up for you!" He said confidently causing Jaejoong oppa and GD oppa to laugh. "Boo!" A voice said in my ear causing me to scream and jump. I turned around to see a chuckling Jung Shin oppa and I hit him across the chest. " you Lee Jung Shin." I hissed glaring at him. "I would gladly do that but too bad we are in school. And you shouldn't hit me, my fan girls might come after you." He teased playing with a lock of my hair. I rolled my eyes and he intertwined our fingers, showing me around school. Many boys turned their head to stare at me though I ignored them. Jung Shin oppa is 10 times way hotter than all of them. As he was showing me the cafeteria a girl yelled across the corridor waving madly at me. "OMG TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU CAME BACK TO KOREA?" Jessica my bestfriend yelled running towards me. Jung Shin oppa raised his eyebrows at me. "Erm is she on crack or something?" He joked. I laughed and smiled at my bestfriend. Jessica could be hyper at times but it was always fun to be around her. I flung my arms around her and we screamed like the teenagers we are, jumping around in joy. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said, giving me another hug. Jung Shin oppa cleared his throat and smiled at Jessica. "Hello. You must be Fany's best friend. I'm Jung Shin." He said extending a hand politely. Jessica's jaws dropped and she stared shamelessly at him. I laughed and pulled my best friend by the arm, waving goodbye to Jung Shin oppa. "Woah! How the hell do you know him?!" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "I bumped into him in the airport and now and staying with him." I said in an off handed manner. "Lucky ." Jessica joked, snaking her arm around my shoulders. Class went on as usual and I was grateful when it was time for lunch. "Yo babe! Over here. Bring your friend along too!" Jung Shin oppa called, waving his hand to catch my attention. I smiled and walked hand in hand with Jessica to where he was sitting. 3 other guys sat around him and they all smiled at us. "This is Yonghwa hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Minhyuk. My best friends and band mates. Guys this is Fany and her best friend Jessica." Jung Shin oppa introduced us and we shocked hands. "So Jung where the hell did you meet Tiffany? I'm jealous." Jonghyun oppa said giving me a wink. "Back off hyung. I met her at the airport and now she lives with me. Hey I think your fan girls have arrived." Jung Shin oppa said using his fork to point at a bunch of giggling girls approaching our table. "Oppaaaa did you miss me?" A girl cooed, sliding onto Jonghyun oppa's lap. He gave a pleading look to his other members who were suppressing the urge to laugh. "Erm maybe. Anyways Lizzy you need to get off me you are super heavy." He whined. Lizzy ignored him completely and glared at me. "Who the hell are you?" Lizzy asked, getting up from Jonghyun oppa's lap and sitting on the table. "I'm Tiffany, I'm new. Nice to meet you Lizzy!" I greeted energetically and politely. "Yea whatever. Erm do me a favour and move to the other tables. Maybe the oppas are too polite to tell you but we don't need es here." She said rudely, jumping onto a harassed looking Jung Shin oppa's lap. My mouth feel open in disbelief as I surveyed the sweet looking girl. Jessica got up abruptly her face livid. "Listen Lizzy just in case you didn't know we were invited to sit here so shut up." She spat, gripping the edge of the table. "Woah Jess you're really cool. Wait can I call you Jess now? And yea what she said go away Lizzy." Jonghyun oppa said giving Jessica a wink and Lizzy a glare. Lizzy got off Jung Shin oppa's lap fiercely and glared at me. "Listen . This is not the last that you will hear of me." She hissed before sauntering off to find her friends. "Are you ok Tiff?" Jung Shin oppa asked, concern written all over his face. I nodded silently and returned to eating my food. I guess not everybody is nice. 

Nobody's POV*

"Hey Lizzy why are you so angry?" HyunA asked, standing up to meet her best friend. "It's that new girl Tiffany. I saw that sitting together with our oppas!" Lizzy screamed angrily kicking a nearby wall. "Woah chill Liz. We will just bully her until she backs off. Easy." Raina said in a soothing tone. "Yea. Lets make her regret ever coming to this school. Today outside the girls bathroom ok?" Lizzy growled. Her eyes narrowed when she saw Tiffany walk pass with Jung Shin. " I'm going to make you cry." She whispered under the breath. 

Tiffany's POV* 

The school bell finally rang and I walked down the hallways alone. Jessica said she needed to stay back for extra lessons so I had to wait for Jung Shin oppa to finish with his lessons. As I walked into the girls bathroom someone stuck her foot out and I tripped over, my books flying in every direction. "Oops. Sorry you should have watched where you are going." A familiar voice said. Lizzy and her gang stepped out from behind the toilet wall and faced me, a menacing grin on her face. "Listen since you did not want to leave Jonghyun oppa and the other guys alone I'll make you do so." Lizzy said, stomping on my right hand. I howled in pain and withdrew my hand, tears falling rapidly. "Aww don't cry yet. This is only the beginning." A short girl with long brown hair said, squatting down to where I was sprawled on the floor. Grabbing a fist full of my hair tight, she slapped me across the cheek hard. Never in my life have I been treated like this... And I couldn't do anything about it. I felt my lip split painfully and bleed when she slapped me again. "Stop... please please stop it." I begged, curling up into a ball. The three girls gathered around me, throwing insults and kicking me. Finally the abuse stopped and I sat up. My body felt like it was on fire and bruises covered my body. "This will teach you not to mess with us." Lizzy hissed. The other girls threw water at me and left,laughing like total maniacs. I got up slowly and painfully and limped to the mirror. Blood was flowing from my lip but other then that my face was fine. Tears continued to flow as I checked the bruises all over my body. I felt small and insignificant. I just wished Jung Shin oppa could have been here to protect me. I limped to the entrance of the girls toilet and my legs gave way. Collasping on the floor I curled into a ball and cried. Footsteps echoed through the empty hallways and voices filled the air. "Jung! She's there. what did they do to her?!" Yonghwa oppa yelled. I sighed in relief. looks like F4 has come to the rescue. Jung Shin oppa picked me up carefully and cupped my face. " Tiffany. Are you ok?" He asked softly as Jonghyun oppa gently touched my lip. "O...oppa!" I disolved into tears again as I hugged him. "Shhh... Its ok Tiff. I'll bring you home. Don't cry... We are here now." He said and lifted me up easily. I nodded and sobbed softly into his shoulder as he carried me to Jaejoong oppa's car. " Jung why is Tiffany like that?!" Jaejoong yelled from the carpark. Running towards us he lifted me from Jung Shin oppa's arms and held me tenderly. Carrying me over to a school bench he sat me on his lap and my cheeks. "Baby what happened?" He asked soothingly, lightly touching my bruised knee. "It's Lizzy and her gang. Those es attacked Tiff while I was having my lessons. It's my fault for not protecting her hyung." Jung Shin said apologetically. "It's ok Jung..." Jaejoong oppa said. He took out his hankerchief and wiped my bleeding lip. After that he took me home. Everything passed quickly, the ride home, Luhan oppa helping me with my cuts and bruises, Taecyeon oppa feeding me dinner, GD oppa watching a movie with me... Soon it was time for bed and I headed to Jaejoong oppa's room instead of mine. "Oppa. Are you inside?" I asked softly. All I wanted was comfort and affection now. "Yep. Come in babe. Feeling better?" He asked in concern. I nodded my head and crawled onto his bed where he sat reading a book. "What's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. "Nothing. I just want to spend some time with you. You won't mind me sleeping here tonight would you?" I asked with my best puppy eyes. "Anything for my baby." He cooed and stretched out to cover me with his blankets. There were nice and fluffy and were full of his scent. With my head on his chest and his arms around me no words were spoken, none were needed. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing that I would be safe in his arms.