Kidnapped

Lust and romance

Tiffany's POV*

Ah finally! Incheon airport! Seoul did you miss me? I smiled happily as I stepped into the arrival hall. Nobody was here to pick me up since I didn't tell them to. I plan to suprise my 8 bestfriends later on after I settle down. Wait...! I have not found a house to stay in yet. I groaned in frustration at my forgetfulness and looked around aimlessly. I'll just have to put up at some crabby hotel before I find a proper house for sale. My parents are in America thats why I went to visit. Truthfully, I had only stayed in Seoul for 1 year and I still am not familiar with the country yet. The only reason why I wanted to go was because my bestfriend Jessica persuaded me to and yes I also wanted to visit because the boys here are super hot. I smiled at the memory of bumping into my first love last year. His name is Choi Siwon... Too bad he had to get engaged and all that bull. I pouted slightly as I stepped out of the airport into the cool air. I honestly don't know where to go and which hotels were good. I can't contact my friends as that will ruin the suprise so I'm as good as lost. I tugged the ends of my brown hair in frustration and frown slightly at the passing taxis. "Are you lost?" A soft voice asked and I spun around in suprise. In front of me stood 5 of the most dashing guys I have ever seen in my entire life. Instead of F4 this is F5.  If I wasnt leaning on my trolley I swear I would have swooned on the spot. All 5 guys were smiling at me and the tallest of the 5 stepped out with his arm outstretched. 'Hello I'm Ok Taecyeon. Whats your name?" He asked politely. I was stunned for a moment but I smiled quickly and shook his hand. "It's Stephanie Hwang Mi Young but I prefer Tiffany." I replied with an eye smile. "Wow your eye smile is really pretty! I'm Jung Shin. I'm the youngest in the group. What's your age?" Another guy with shoulder length hair stepped forward with his hand outstretched. He had an air of elegance and he looked very cool. "Thanks! I'm 20 this year." "That means we are your oppas." A pink haired guy stepped out, hands in his pockets. "Whats up with your hair? It looks like you jumped head first into a bucket of paint." I said loudly. ! I cupped my hands over my mouth while the others roared with laughter. I smiled apologetically at the pink haired guy who only shooked his head with an amused look on his face. I scanned the laughing boys and a tall guy with a soft smile on his face caught my eyes. He locked eyes with me for a second and I blushed. He seemed different from the rest... He had more charisma and definetly killer looks. "Cute. I'm Ji Yong but you can call me GD oppa." The pink haired guy said. I quickly snapped out of my daze and nodded. "So where did you come from Tiff?" Taecyeon oppa asked while kicking a still laughing Jung Shin oppa in the shin. "America." I answered brightly, a smile coming naturally. "That's cool. Which part?' He asked in perfect english. He winked at me. "California." I answered in korean. "WOW! I always wanted to go there!" A young bubbly boy with an angelic face bounced out and grabbed my hand energetically. "HIYA! I'm Luhan but you can call me lulu oppa!" He said happily. If I did not know he was older than me I would have asumed that he was 5 begging his mummy to buy him a lollipop. My Hand started to ache as Luhan oppa continued to shake it excitedly. "Stop it Lu. You'll break her arm off." The guy with loads of charisma appeared next to me and gently pulled my hand away from a pouty Luhan oppa. "I'm Kim Jaejoong the eldest. Nice to meet you Tiffany." He said softly, bringing my hand up and kissing it gently. I locked eyes with Taecyeon oppa for a while and he rolled his eyes. I felt my heart flutter as Jaejoong oppa brushed my cheek lightly and smiled. "Lets go cassanova. Come on Tiff. SInce you look like you need a home you can put up with us." GD oppa said linking arms with me. Jaejoong oppa chuckled lightly and I was pulled towards 5 sport cars. Each a different colour. "Your riding with me babe." GD oppa said opening the door for me. I got in gratefully. While meeting these 5 handsome guys I completely ignored the aching in my feet. I fell asleep during the ride due to get lag.

"Wake up Tiff. We are here." GD oppa said, shaking me gently. I stirred slightly and opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light. I looked out of the window and saw a huge mansion complete with a swimming pool and a huge garden. I opened the door excitedly only to be pulled back. "Wait." GD oppa said and kissed me full on the lips. I felt my cheeks heat up as he pulled away. I stumbled out of the car fanning my face while Taecyeon oppa appeared beside me with my luggage. "What's wrong Tiff? Your face is so red." He commented, putting his hand on my forehead. Just then GD oppa appeared and just laughed at me. "Aigoo! My Tiff is so cute!" He cooed and Taecyeon oopa looked at him in curiousity. He looked at me closely and it clicked. "What did you do to her?!" Taecyeon oppa exclaimed as the rest of the guys walked towards us. "Aww come on dude loosen up. It's just a kiss." GD whined. "Spare some thought for Tiffany won't you." Jaejoong oppa growled, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Come on darling. I'll show you to your room." He said and grabbed my luggage lifting it easily with one hand. I followed him quietly, admiring the furniture. Everything looks so grand and I gasped when he pushed my room door open. A huge king sized bed stood in the middle with a 46 inch television mounted on the wall. A walk in closet stood on my left an a posh bathroom on my right. "I'll leave you pack your things. Lunch is at 2pm darling."  He said before closing the door behind me. I jumped on the bed and rolled around. It was so super soft! I packed my clothes and pulled out a simple cropped t-shirt and mini shorts. I changed quickly and headed downstairs. All 5 guys sat shirtless in the living room watching running man. "Thanks for letting me stay here guys. When I find a house I promise to move out quickly." I said earnestly and smiled. Jung Shin oppa looked at me uncomfortably and ran a  hand through his hair. "Yea... about that. You aren't leaving here." He mumbled. "Excuse me?!" I gasped in shock. What you mean not leaving?! "Well to put it simply we are kidnapping you." Luhan oppa said brightly while GD oppa nodded comfortably. "Don't worry you'll still go to school and all that ." Taecyeon oppa said climbing over Jung Shin oppa to get the remote control. I stood rooted to the spot unable to say a word. How can 5 gorgeous guys have such evil minds?! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg671fmxpWvXarFpZ0ZCW