Omo! It's Luhan

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Suzy prepared herself. She fixed her bed and took a bath. After that, she wore her pink dress, combed her wavy hair and wore her hairband. “Now, I’m ready for work,” She said and smiled.

She went down the stairs and called her grandmother. Suzy is living with her grandmother because at a young age, her parents died in a plane crash. Her grandmother was working at the Illa Illa Flower Shop before, but then Suzy realized that her granny is too old to work, so she decided to do the job.  “Halmeoni!”

Suzy looked at the kitchen but her granny was not there. She saw her outside, watering the garden. “Oh. Halmeoni!” Suzy walked towards her granny.

Granny turned her head. “Suji-ah, are you leaving for work?”

Suzy nodded. “Neh,” She answered. She held her grandmother’s hand and said, “Halmeoni, I can do that. Please just take a rest.”

Her grandmother smiled. “It’s okay, Suji. Did you eat already?”

Suzy sighed. “I’m just worried about you. I haven’t eat yet. I need to open the shop early but I’ll be back here at lunch to eat with you.” She smiled.

“Ah, is that so? Oh, wait. Why don’t you just bring a sandwich? I’ll just get it,” Her grandmother said and went inside the house.

 Suzy brought the sandwich her grandmother packed and went to Illa Illa Flower Shop. She ped her bag, brought out the key and opened the shop. She went inside and arranged the flowers. While she was arranging, the bell hung at the door chimed. Suzy wondered, “Who could it be?” She stood up and shifted her attention to the customer. Her eyes and mouth widened with astonishment. A guy looked like an angel entered the store, smiling at her. “Lu…Lu…” Suzy uttered.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the guy bowed and greeted.

Suzy slapped her face repeatedly. “Am I dreaming? Wake up!”

The guy chuckled. He asked, “Can you help me?”

I need a reality check. Suzy walked slowly towards the guy and touched his arm. Suzy blushed. “Omo! It’s real.” Suzy smiled and hugged the guy, it was Exo-M’s Luhan. After knowing that she was a bit overreacting, she let go of Luhan. “Oh, Choesonghamnida. May I help you,” She asked, embarrassed.

 Luhan answered while smiling, “Yes, please. I need a bouquet of flowers.”

Suzy asked without hesitation, “For your girlfriend?”

Luhan laughed. “No. It’s for a fan.”

Suzy hit her head with her palm. “Ah! I’m so stupid! Why did I ask that? Sorry about that.” She continued, “Please wait for a moment, I will just prepare it for you. You may sit for a while and read some magazines if you want.” Suzy smiled.

Luhan scanned the shop. Suzy took a seat and prepared the flowers on the table. She was stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter