Votation

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ms. Jang Ree Eun, the homeroom teacher of Class 1, introduced the three transfer students, L Kim, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin. Almost all the girls were giggling.

OMO! Handsome boys!

Gosh. Do I look okay? Ah~

The three guys bowed. Kim Myungsoo greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo, I am L Kim.”

Choi Minho said, “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Minho”

Lee Taemin smiled and greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Taemin, please take care of me.”

Krystal frowned. Why on earth?! Aish.

Sulli was smiling while looking at Taemin. Ah~ His name is Lee Taemin. So cute.

Suzy looked at them seriously. Hm, new faces.

Ms. Jang said, “You may now take your seats.”

Choi Minho seated at the back near the window, Taemin was going to sit beside Sulli but then Krystal stood up and went beside Sulli. Krystal said, “Sulli-ah, I want to transfer here.” She gazed at Taemin.

“Krystal? But you already have a seat,” Sulli said and pouted.

Krystal took her seat. “I do have a seat, but I want to sit here in the middle. I don’t like sitting at the back anymore.”

Sulli sighed.

Taemin smiled. “It’s okay…uhm?”

“Ah, Choi Sulli. I forgot to tell my name a while ago,” Sulli answered and smiled.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Now, shew. Go get yourself a seat.”

Lee Taemin left and took his seat at the back of Krystal.

Sulli hit Krystal’s arm and whispered. “Krystal! You’re so mean. Ugh.”

Suzy was busy writing her notes when Myunsgoo approached her. “Excuse me?”

Suzy looked up and answered, “Yes?”

“Uh, nothing,” Myungsoo answered and took his seat beside Choi Minho.

Ms. Jang announced, “Okay, class. Today, I will allow you to choose your class president and Vice President. Let’s start. Who would like to nominate?”

One girls elbowed her girl seatmate. She whispered, “Ya! Why don’t you nominate one of the new students? Go!”

The girl raised her hand. “I nominate L Kim.” She looked at L and smiled.

L Looked at the girl. Darn! Is she serious?

Suzy also looked at the girl. She stood up. “Ya! Nominating for a class president is a serious matter.”

The girl raised her eyebrow and answered, “Wae? I have the right to vote who ever I want! Don’t you know that? Hm! Stupid!”

L smirked. Krystal narrowed her eyes and stood up. “Ya! Who are you to talk to Suji like that?! Shut up!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter