Revelations

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, the examination results were posted in the bulletin board. Students were murmuring and shocked.

Omo! Look at the results!

Gosh! President L ranks first!

How about Bae Suji?

 As Suzy, Sulli and Krystal came to see what is posted all the students were looking at Suzy. She wondered, “Why are you looking at me that way?”

Krystal and Sulli’s eyes widened as they saw the result. “OMO! Is this for real?” Sulli asked in surprise.

Suzy asked, “What is it? Let me see.” She came towards the bulletin board and she was frustrated with what she saw. In her three years of staying in the University, she always ranks first, but now she was very surprised that she ranked the lowest. She shook her head and said, “NO! It can’t be!” All eyes were on her. Other students pitied her, and some were shocked. Suzy left and run away.

Sulli and Krystal looked at each other. Sulli run away and followed Suzy. Krystal looked at the results over again and wondered. This is not good. Someone must be responsible for this! She bit her lip.

Later, Kim Myungsoo came and looked at the results. He was surprised when he saw his name on the first rank. He smiled. “I’m the highest. I can’t believe it!”

Students, especially girls were congratulating him.

Oppa! Congratulations!

You did great, President!

Oppa, please accept this cake. Congratulations! :”>

You are really handsome, President!

Omo! Stop smiling! I’m melting.

Myungsoo scratched his head. “Thanks!” Then Minho came over. He asked, “Why are there so many students here?”

“Ah! The results were posted already. Look!” Myungsoo answered.

Girls were giggling.

Ah~ Choi Minho!

Omo! These two guys are killing me! So pretty!

Let’s take a picture!

Saranghaeee! L Oppa, Minho Oppa!

Minho felt irritated. “Tsk.”

“Hmm.” Myungsoo pointed the names and slide his pointing fingers downward. “Mwoh? Bae Suji? Why is her name down here? Isn’t it she should be up here?”

“Wae? Is she that super genius?” Minho asked.

Myungsoo nodded. “I guess. I’m wondering. She’s a genius kid. Hm,” He rubbed his chin.

Minho shook his head. “Whatever. So, you’re the highest huh? Wow! I never thought that.”

“Don’t judge me, bro!” Myungsoo smirked. “By the way, you’re score wasn’t bad at all. Studied well?”

“Well, yeah. At least, I wasn’t the last like your girlfriend.” Minho smirked. “I’m leaving first. See you around!” He left.

“She is not my girlfriend.” Not yet. Myungsoo said and left.

--

Suzy locked herself in the restroom and cried. She hit her head and said, “Why Suji? Why? You’re so stupid! You’re dumb! This is the most embarrassing moment of your life! You really can’t prove anything!”

Sulli knocked on the door. “Suji-ah! Bae Suji, open the door! I’m here for you. Come on, open this door.”

“No! I want to be alone! Please leave me first,” Suzy answered.

“I will never leave you. We’re your best friends, remember? Please, open this,” Sulli begged and knocked again.

Suzy wiped her tears and opened the door. Sulli hugged Suzy. She said, “Suji-ah, stop blaming yourself. Maybe something is wrong with the checking. Let’s just ask Teacher Jang, okay?”

Suzy shook her head while tears falling down her face. “The checking can’t be wrong. I feel so disappointed. All eyes were on me. Now, I feel like I can’t show my face to them. What is wrong with me?”

“Nothing’s wrong with you. Don’t worry. Krystal can manage it. We’ll fix this, okay? Stop crying. It doesn’t suit your beautiful face.” Sulli smiled and wiped Suzy’s tears.

Suzy smiled a little and nodded.

--

Krystal went to the faculty room to ask Teacher Jang about the examination results. He entered the room and asked one of the teachers, “Excuse me teacher. Is Teacher Jang around?”

“Oh, Teacher Jang? She went out for a while but she said she will be back immediately. Take a seat first,” the teacher answered.

“Thank you, teacher,” Krystal answered politely. As she took her seat on the chair near Teacher Jang’s table, she noticed a crumpled paper with Suzy’s name on it in a trash bin beside her. She picked up the crumpled paper and opened it. She was surprised with what she saw. It was Bae Suzy’s answer sheet. Suddenly, Teacher Jang came in, so she hid the paper inside her bag.

“Oh, Krystal, what brought you here?” Teacher Jang asked.

“Uhm…Teacher, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Is this about the results?

Krystal nodded. “Yes. We’re just wondering about Bae Suji’s exam results. She ranked the lowest. Uhm, it’s not that I have doubts with you but is there something wrong with the checking?”

 Teacher Jang nodded. “I was also wondering. It seems like Suji was confident when she passed her paper. I did recheck her paper many times, but that was really the result. I’m really sorry. If you want, I’ll show you her paper.” She looked for Suzy’s examination paper and showed it to Krystal.

Krystal went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter