What an idea?

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During break time, Sulli, Krystal and Taemin took their seats on the parasol. Krystal asked Sulli, “Sulli-ah, did you already tell your parents about you and Taemin?”

Sulli shook her head, “Not yet, Krys. I’m a bit nervous about it. My family and Minho’s family will see each other this weekend. Would you like to come?”

“You must be kidding,” Krystal said. “His parents hated me since childhood but it’s okay. I cannot force them to like me. Well, they were the ones who destroyed the name of my parents but I’ll just forget about it. I think that problem had already been solved.” Krystal sighed.

Taemin asked, “Krys, are you in favor of Minho-Sulli marriage?”

“Huh?” Krystal cleared . “Well…yes? I mean, of course, Sulli is a nice girl. Minho might like her if he will know Sulli better but of course, Sulli already have you, Taemin. Don’t worry. She’s yours.” She smiled a little.

 Sulli smiled, looked at Krystal and said, “And Minho already has you, Krys.”

 “I don’t have him. His parents hated me,” Krystal answered.

A voice answered. “They’ll like you, trust me.” It was Minho. He took his seat beside Krystal.

“Why are you here?” Krystal asked.

“I’m bored watching football alone. Do you want to come with me?” Minho asked with a smile.

Sulli teased Krystal. “Go ahead, Krys. Minho must’ve missed you.”

Krystal rubbed her arms. “You’re giving me goosebumps, Sulli.”

Taemin chuckled. “Hey, bro. Please take care of Sulli this weekend, or else…you know.”

Minho smiled and nodded. He saluted. “Yes, sir! You and Krystal will be there too, right?”

Sulli nodded and pouted. “They should be.”

“It’s time to let our parents know,” Minho said and high-fived Sulli.

--

L was having a problem on how he can talk to Suzy again until he got an idea. L went to the announcement room. He checked the microphone, “Ehem. Mic test? Is this working?”

Students around the campus stopped for a moment. Sulli, Krystal and Taemin recognized L’s voice. “Was that L?” Taemin asked.

Minho asked, “Is he going to announce about the long vacation?”

“What’s he up to?” Sulli asked.

“Let’s see,” Krystal said.

L announced, “Excuse me, schoolmates. I know this is stupid. Actually, I feel so embarrass right now, but if this is the only way I can talk with her, then I’ll do this. You know who you are. I’m sorry for being a liar, for being a jerk or for being a monster to you. Please forgive me. This time, I am serious. I thought lying was the only way I can hang out again with you though I planned to piss you off. I realized what I did was wrong. In fact, I will tell it to you as soon as I have the courage. This cowardliness is winning over me. I was afraid that I might lose you again. I’m really sorry. Please tell me where you are, if not, please come here right away.”

Krystal’s mouth widened and reacted, “What the heck! Is he pertaining to Suji? Woah! He’s the man!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter