The Living Goddesses

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beautiful, charming, intelligent, attractive, y, sweet and cute, these are the words that can describe Bae Suzy, Krystal Jung and Choi Sulli also known as, The Living Goddesses.  All of them are currently studying at YG University, one of the prestigious schools in Seoul, Korea. Bae Suzy, known as the genius, always ranks the highest during her first year, second year, and third year because she wants to prove her childhood enemy that she can aim higher than him. Now, in her last year at YG University, she never doubted herself to be the number one in rank again. She is also currently working at Illa Illa Flower Shop. Krystal Jung, the toughest girl among them all. She had a bad experience in her childhood; a boy dumped her, and now her heart is as cold as the ice where she skates. She is an Ice Princess. Choi Sulli, a girl who is sweet as a candy, known for her cute smile and actions. She started to like someone in her childhood but they both separated. Now, her heart still beats for him.

*Eh Eh Electric Shock!* (Krystal’s ringtone)

Krystal picked up the phone and answered, “Hm, yes genius?”

“Ice Princess, let’s meet at the cafeteria. Hurry,” Suzy said.

At the cafeteria, Krystal entered, looking for Suzy and Sulli. Sulli waved her hand and shouted, “Soo Jung-ah! Over here!”

Krystal walked towards Suzy and Sulli and took her seat beside Sulli. She crossed her eyebrows and said with an anger, “Ya! Choi Sulli, I said don’t call me Soo Jung. Call me Krystal, Krystal Jung, okay?”

Suzy chuckled. Sulli hid her face and said gently, “Okay, okay. I’m sorry, Krys. You’re scaring me with that look.”

Krystal smiled and hugged Sulli’s head. “I’m just kidding, cutie. I love you.”

Sulli and Suzy chuckled. Suzy stood up and asked, “What do you want to eat? It’s my treat.”

Sulli smiled. “Jinja? Aw, you’re too kind Suji-ah~”

“Ah~ I’m sick of the foods here at the cafeteria. Why don’t we go out? Hm,” Krystal suggested and looked at the two.

“But if we eat outside, Suji might spend a lot of money,” Sulli said.

Suzy said, “It’s okay.” She smiled. Then she remembered, “Wait! I know a place where we can save money!”

“Where?” Sulli and Krystal answered in unison.

“Follow me,” Suzy answered and smirked.

As the three girls walked along, all eyes were on them. Choi Sulli was smiling at everyone, Krystal Jung seriously walking, ignoring the people around her and Bae Suzy busy reading her book without looking at her way while her right hand holding the book and her left hand at her pocket. People around them were murmuring.

Omona! The Living Goddesses are here!

I envy these three girls. Yeoppudah~

When can I meet a girl like them?

How I wish I were y like Krys, intelligent as Suji, cute as Sulli and as beautiful as they all were? Ah~

“Tsk. These people are annoying me,” Krystal said, irritated.

“Just smile at them, Krys,” Sulli suggested while smiling at her schoolmate like an Idol.

Krystal rolled her eyes and asked Suzy, “Ya! Bae Suji, are you studying again?”

Suzy nodded. “Neh. Just keep walking, Jungie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter