The Perfect Date

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew fast for everyone. It is finally the day of the annual school ball. All the students are excused from their classes today. You were glad to have a free time, but unlike the other girls from your school who are pampering for the partu, you decided to stay at home. The party will start at 7pm so Ga Eul is coming over for a movie bonding before Minhyuk comes to pick you two up at 6:30. You invited Minhyuk but he said he have other plans, probably preparing for his long awaited date with Ga Eul. Luhan haven't contacted you either so you assumed that you'll just meet at the venue. You don't need the whole day like other girls to prepare. Your mom is out of the country so no one is there to pamper you. It's a costume party after all, you can go in your skinny jeans and converse and portray a normal teenager.

After a warm bubble bath, you went down to the kitchen to check the food you requested from the maids. 

"Nachos: Check! Gummy bears: Check!"

"Milk Shake: Check!" The head maid said, placing 2 tall glasses of her famous milk shake on the tray.

"Where are the vanilla ice cream and wicked oreos?" I asked.

"Wicked oreos and ice cream: Check" The younger maid said and placed the food on the table.

You beamed and clapped you hands. You're sure Ga Eul will love all of it. This is how you two bond, by pigging out till you two can't stand up anymore. "Now only Ga Eul is mi--"

"Ga Eul: CHECK!"

You turned around and saw your best friend standing by the door. You ran to her and gave her a big bear hug. This is just what you needed after all the things that are happening in your life right now. Food, a good chick flick, fluffy pillows, and a best friend. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so full! Do you think I'll still fit in my costume?" Gaeul rubbed her flat belly. After  watching 'My sassy Girl', you and Ga Eul decided to see 'Windstruck' since you still have an hour before you have to get ready. You're lying on the carpet in your bedroom. The food the maids prepared earlier have long been gone so you ordered a box of pizza and chicken wings.

"Since when did you care about your weight?" You raised a brow. Gaeul rolled on her belly and groaned, she can barely move with all the food she consumed.

"Who says I care? It's just a pity if I don't fit in that stupid dress. The money Minhyuk spent on it isn't a joke" She pouted. You chuckled and rolled on your belly too, propping your elbow and resting your chin on your palm. You gave Gaeul a look and wiggled your eyebrow. She pouted innocently

"What?"

You shook your head and chuckled again before reaching for another slice of pizza. Gaeul was right, Minhyuk did spend quite a lot for their costumes. He had them tailor made to fit the them perfectly. They are going as snow white and her prince.

In the middle of trying to break the cheese on your pizza, you heard your phone ringing somewhere in the pile of pillows. You searched for it with one hand. Gaeul found it first under your blanket and did a double take at the caller ID before handing it to you with a smile.

"You know what, I think he's the only 'okay' guy in that jerk group exo" she said.

You looked at the caller ID and rolled your eyes and swiped your thumb across the screen of your phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hi it's Luhan"

"I saw the caller ID"

 

You heard him laugh from the other line. You're very oblivious of the reason because you were just being honest. You did saw the aller ID<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter