We meet again

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul POV

 

I'm siting shotgun in minhyuk's red volvo. We're an hour late for the party. I had to debate with my mom for almost 2 hours because she insist that I wear a dress and heels because it's a party. My mom loves to dress me up. She's the reason why I sometimes transform into this "princess" as GaEul calls my other image. It rarely happens though. I just have to make sure she doesn't see me walk out of the house wearing my baggy clothes.

I left my house wearing a white tube dress that end 3 inches above my knees and a limited edition gold jimmy choo pumps. My mom called up her personal make-up artist to fix my hair and make-up. She really overdid it. But I managed to sneak a pair of jeans, converse, a mickey mouse hoodie, and some make up remover in my bag. Minhyuk almost did not let me change. Good thing Gaeul's name still scares him so he stopped by a gas station to let me transform back to my normal self.

Minhyuk parked the car infront of a luxury club I've never been before.

"You know you shouldn't have changed. Look, you're the only girl wearing a converse."

I looked around the area. Girl's are wearing the shortest dresses I've ever seen that is one size smaller for them while the guys are dressed like... Minhyuk.

"Are you embarrassed because your date has no fashion sense?" I raised a brow.

Minhyuk scoffed. He went out of the car and opened the door for me. He leaned down and reached around my waist to undo my seat belt. He grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers."My date is a hundred times prettier than any girl here tonight. Inside and out"

I chuckled and pinched his nose. "Sweet talker"

 

 

 

I can feel everyone's eyes piercing holes through my body. I ducked my head down and let my hair cover my face. It's another bad habit of mine every time people look at me in a judging way. Minhyuk squeezed my hand "don't mind them" he whispered.

We found his friends table near the bar. He introduced them as peniel, changsub, eunkwang, hyunsik, sungjae, and ilhoon.

They pulled minhyuk to the dance floor immediately after our little introduction. The alcohol is starting to kick in their systems. He insisted that he'll just accompany me but I can see that his heart is already in the dance floor so I told him that I'll be fine alone. He asked me if I'm sure for the nth time.

"Go before I change my mind and tell GaEul that you're a horrible date" I said and pushed him towards his friends who cheered and dragged him away. They disappeared in the wild crowd.

I just watched the others grind their hips against each other. I looked around our table for something to drink, but there's only beers and shots of strong liquor. So I got up and went to the bar, hoping they have a non-alcoholic beverage aside from water.

The bartender has copper hair and looks like he's in his mid-twenties. He looked at me and raised a brow "What can I get you?" He asked. I can feel that he's not really willing to serve me a drink.

"Do you have orange juice?" I asked.

"Ugh sure..." he said and turned away from me.

I sat on the stool and rested my hands on the table.

"Can I get a beer please" a voice said beside.

The same bartender looked back and smiled "Sure"

I did not bother to look at the person and just played with my fingers. I felt someone staring at me, burning a hole on my right cheek.

"Strawberry milk girl" he said.

I turned to look at the person beside me and felt my heart jump a bit. What was that feeling?... it's that new student from china. I didn't realized that I was gawking at him until he waved his hands in front of me.

"Hello?" He said I blinked and waved at him. I don't know what's so amusing about what I did because he chuckled. There's an awkward silence and he just looked at me smiling.

"Here's your juice" the bartender placed the glass infront of me. I took it and quickly walked back to our table. Why am I nervous? I put my hand against my chest and controlled my breathing.

 

 

 

End of POV

 

 

"Hey!" The bartender called you but you're already gone.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked .

The bartender grumbled and handed luhan his beer. "That girl did not pay for her drink. I'll call security" he grabbed the wireless phone and dialled.

"No! It's okay I'll pay for it." Luhan said.

The bartender raised a brow and put down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter