Avoiding him

Beautiful Gift

*Okaaay. Somebody just... just kill me now! I don't want to see him again!*

"Min~~" Jinyoung chimed as he opened the door. "Wear something pastel colored, okaay~" he kept smiling. "Alright." you chuckled as his bright atmosphere makes everything seem better.

You looked through your clothes and it was hard finding a pastel colored outfit. Since you don't wear pastel colored clothes that much, you wore a sleek white dress.

[Outfit:]

 

You went to the living room where the boys were waiting for you. "Is this okay?" You asked while clutching your dress. Jinyoung blushed as he stood up and smiled. "You look... a-amazing." He said as he cupped yor face. You bit your lip and smiled. "Let's go~" You said and held each other's hand.

 

~~ Inkigayo ~~

"Woah!" You exclaimed as you saw people running to and fro. Jinyoung pulled you closer by the waist and whispered, "Be careful~" You nodded and blushed.

"Kyaaaa~! It's boyfriend!" You heard a girl scream from behind you. . "Uhm.. Babe, w-where's the bathroom?" You nervously asked Jinyoung. "Oh~ I'll lead you to it." He smiled and started walking.

"Hyungs!" You heard a voice from behind you once more. You gulped and closed your eyes. Jinyoung turned around and his face lit up. "Yo~ Minwoo! Twins!" He smiled and hugged them. You kept your head down and your hands curled into a fist. *Don't look at me. Don't look at me.*

"Hyung, who's she?" Minwoo pointed at you. FREAK! "Oh, she's my girlfriend, Mi--" Just then, you were pushed forward by a mob of people that kept talking to you. *Phew! That was close!* You sighed and looked at the people around you.

"Where were you?" "Already done with your make-up, I see." "Go and change your outfit." "Hyosung! Where have you been?!" They bombarded you. "W-what? I'm not Hyosung? I'm Minyoung!" You told them. They ignored you and pushed you into a room.

"Yah! Let me out!" You screamed and banged the door. "Unnie!" Jieun hollered. You turned around and shook your hands in the air. "I'm not Hyosung! They assumed I was! I was pushed here! They pushed me here against my will!" You screamed. "Oh, It's alright. Who are you by the way?" Zinger asked. "Oh! uhh.. I'm Chae Minyoung." They smiled and greeted you.

"What are you doing here though?" Seonhwa asked. "Oh! ...Uhh! ...Ahh!" You bit your lip. *Should I tell them?* Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Knock knock~" A familiar voice hummed. "Come in~" Zinger shouted. The door opene and out popped Jinyoung's head.

Your shoulders deflated and you sighed in relief. "There you are!" He smiled and hugged you. You pretended to clear your throat reminding him he's hugging you in public. He chuckled and pulled out of the hug.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, subaenim." Jinyoung bowed, held your hand and left. As soon as you were gone, the Secret members looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jieun asked, astonished.

You collapsed on the couch and sighed. "I am never going out of this room without the company of one of you!" Sandeul chuckled and poked  your forehead. "We have to take good care of noona r else someone might kidnap her!" He shouted. "No one will be able to kidnap her!" Jinyoung defended and sat beside you.

"When are you guys performing?" You asked, sitting up straight. "2pm sunbaes." CNU said. "About 2 performances to go." Baro pointed out. Jinyoung looked at the order of performances. "Your right! Lets go near the stage then~" Jinyoung said and held your hand. You stood up an followed him.

While walking down the corridor, you saw Boyfriend at the far end. Crap. You looked down and Jinyoung noticed Boyfriend. "Yo!" He hollered and Boyfriend ran towards you. "Hi again, hyung!" Minwoo smiled and noticed you again. "Annyeong~" He smiled at you. You bowed and kept your head down.

Minwoo tilted his head. *She looks familiar.* "Uhmm.. excuse me. What's your name again?" He asked you while still tilting his head, trying to get a glimpse of you. You looked to the back of your left side trying to avoid his gaze.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Gongchan asked you from behind. Now, all the attention was focused on you. you forcefully closed your eyes wishing that everything would just stop.

Put your hands up! Put your hands up! P-P-P-Put your hands up!

"Oh, we're after this! See you guys in a while!" CNU said and rushed to the stage. *That was freaking close!* You thought.

Before going on stage, Jinyoung looked at s and said, "remember what we're supposed to do?" They smiled and nodded. "Fighting!" They said in synch.

 

 

You watched them perform in awe. You didn't know they were this good. Their voice is just amazing.

 

jebal o jebal
jom deo nal jikyeobwajwo
nae noryeok ni mideum geu kkeuten haengbongman isseo
 

As Sandeul started singing his dramatic solo part, the boys went off backstage and looked for you. Once they spotted you, they pushed you to the stage.

 

a ije geuman ulja
geuman ttuk nunmul dakkja

Gongchan led you to the center while singing his part and smiling. You didn't know what to do and was red as Junho's hair in Hands Up.

geurae eolmana joha
neon useul ttae jel yeppeo yeppeo Yeah~

Jinyoung gazed deeply into your eyes and smiled. You softened and smiled, too.

Saranghae neol saranghae~

They were singing the last part when Jinyoung hugged you. "Saranghae neol saranghae~" He sang in your ear. Your legs felt weak and could collapse any minute. Jinyoung stared at your eyes and kissed you on the lips in the last note. The fans couldn't stop screaming their lungs off.

You went off-stage and laughed. "What was that for?!" You pushed Jinyoung. He laughed and protected himself. "Yah! Don't hit me! You're strong!!" He whined like child. You stopped hitting him an hugged him. You looked up to his face and pouted. He smiled and pinched your nose. "Saranghae neol saranghae~" You sang sincerely and kissed him once more.

"Minyoung?" A voice called out. You looked to your left and was taken a step back. "I knew it was you." He smiled. No.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woot!
I wish Jinyoung would really do this to  me ;~~~~;
Anyways, MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!
It gives me my motivation to write. ;~~~~;
GO AND COMMENT NOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! 8DD