I Don't Know! Maybe?

Beautiful Gift

You woke up because of the bright sun in your eyes. "Ugh." You grunted and rubbed your eyes. You sat up straight and looked around the room. "I forgot I was in B1A4's dorm." You sighed and looked at Jinyoung who was beside you, sleeping.

You smoothed your hand over his hair. *Such a cute kid.* You thought and smiled. With that, Jinyoung suddenly smiled as if he heard what you thought. You panicked for a while and then thought, *If you can read my mind cough in 3 seconds.* You stared at him and nothing happened.

"Phew~" You sighed in relief. "What time is it?" You asked yourself and looked at the clock. "1:30?!" You screamed waking up Jinyoung. "Yah! Keep it down!" He poked your arm. 

"Chincha! It's 1:30! We better get out of bed!" You screamed at him and stood up. "Gimme 10 more minutes." He grunted. You got his foot and dragged him down. "Ouch! I'm up!" He screamed and stood up.

You walked out of the room to see no one up. "What's up with these guys!" You told yourself and woke each member up.

"What do you guys want for brunch?" You yelled from the kitchen. "Anything!" They answered. "Yah! If you say anything I'll give you rotten fruit!" You screamed. "Pizza!" They yelled back.

You sighed and ordered pizza. You walked to the living room and sat down. "You guys are going to get fat." You laughed. "Noona, you're so mean!" Sandeul pouted. You stuck your tongue out and luaghed.

DING~ DONG~

"I'll go get it~" You said and made your way to the door.

"Annyeong Mingyoung~~~" Eunjung screamed. "Eu-Eu-Eunjung?!" You yelled in disbelief. *Must. resist. urge. to. strangle.* You thought. "How's my friend doing?" She happily asked. "Can I come in?" She asked already going inside.

"Noona~ Who was it?" Gongchan asked. "Omo! It's really them!" Eunjung screamed. "Choi Eunjung. Nice to meet you." She smiled. "Noona, is she your friend?" He asked. "Unfortunately, yes." You answered and sat down on the couch.

"Are you here to take Noona back?" Sandeul asked. "We won't let youuuuuu!!!" Gongchan screamed as he and Sandeul squished you. "Aigoo, they're do cute!" She smiled. "Don't worry, I;m not here to get her, yet." She said and pulled you to the ktchen.

"We need to talk." She said turning serious in an instant. "Uhh, let's talk in my room." You said pulled her to your/Jinyoung's room.

"Okay, are you feeling anything with someone?" She asked. You stood up and said, "What do you mean?" "Do you li--" She stopped talking when B1A4 fell on the floor near the door.

"Seriously, guys. Seriously." You scolded them. "MIANHE NOONA! RUUUN!!" Gongchan screamed immediately running out of the room with the rest of the members.

"Back to my question. Do you like anyone?" "...No." You looked at your fingers. "Min." Eunjung glared at you. "I don't know! Maybe?" You innocently looked at her. "With Gongchan?" She asked. You shook your head. "He's more like a little brother to me."

"Who is it then?" She leaned in closer to you. You looked to your right avoiding her dagger eyes. "Not telling." You pouted, you weren't sure who you liked. All you know is that you liked someone.. She nodded and led you to the living room.

You saw the boys eating pizza. "Yo, we save you guys 4 slices. 2 each!" Jinyoung smiled. "Thanks~" You smiled back. You took a slice and ate it. You went over to Jinyoung and started goofing off.

"Mhmm..." Eunjung observed the both of you while nibbling on her pizza. "Annyeong, Noona's friend." Gongchan appeared beside her. "Hello member of B1A4." She greeted. "Hey, do you think they like each other?" She asked. Gongchan nodded. "They just don't realize it." He sighed.

After eating, Eunjung was about to leave.

"See you guys some other time!" She smiled and waved. You escorted her to the elevator.

"Min~" She hummed while the both of you waited for the elevator. "Yeah?" "I know who you like." She smirked. Your eyes widened. "Who?!" The eleevator arrived and Eunjung went in. "Jinyoung." She grinned and the doors closed.

You froze. "I like J-Jinyoung?" You asked yourself and felt your heartbeat.

You came back, still in shock. "Hey, what's the matter?" Jinyoung looked at you. You felt your heart beat faster and bigger. "Uhh... n-nothing." You looked away and lied down on your bed.

*Do I really like him?* You thought and stared at a picture of him.