That Was Actually Fun

Beautiful Gift

"Take me with you!!" You begged B1A4. "You really want to come?" CNU asked and you nodded with so much effort. "Okay but, you have 5 minutes to get ready." CNU nagged. You dashed to you/Jinyoung's room and changed clothes. 8 seconds later, "DONE!" You screamed with a nice change of clothes, neat hair and a small body bag prepared.

"Wow, that was fast." Sandeul commented. You smiled and pushed them to the door. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" You screamed at them like little kid.

 

~Van ride~

"Where are you guys going?" You asked them. "You came without knowing where we're going?" Jinyoung asked, shocked. "Problem?" You faked smiled him. "I had nothing to do back at the dorm, okay?" You said and continued playing your game.

"Yeah, but, aren't you just going to play your games there, too?" Jinyoung said. "At least I went out of the house." You rolled your eyes. "Tch." Jinyoung plugged in his earphones.

 

~ Photoshoot set ~

You eagerly went out of the van and the boys started to get out too. You stretched your arms out and hit Jinyoung's forehead. "Oww!" He rubbed his head. "Mehrong~~" You stuck your tongue out. "Aish, this kid!" He muttered as he went out of the van.

You went straight to the snack are and continued playing your game.

"Guys, I have terrible news!" Your brother told them. "Wae? What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked. "The model can't make it today! And what's worse is, they can;t find a replacement!" The boys' eyes widened. "What?!" They screamed.

Your brother sighed. "Hyung! I know who can model!" Gongchan smirked. "Who?" Gongchan pointed at you and your brother chuckled. "There is no way Min is doing this! She will not do a photoshoot unless it's her style." He said. "What's the theme, anyways?" CNU asked. "Cute." All of them laughed.

"Eh, this is for the best." Baro sighed. The boys rushed over to you and dragged you over to the dressing room.

"Woah! Hey! What are you doing!? Let me go! Yah!" You screamed and was thrown to the dressing room.

A couple minutes later, two stylists came out. "She looks adorable." "She looks just like a doll." They smiled and made the boys curious. "Noona?" Gongchan peeked into the room.

"GONGCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed. "We're dead." Sandeul gulped.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO ME?!" You charged put of the room and glared at Gongchan. "Woah~ You look so pretty~~" He smiled completely ignoring what you said.

"Ready?" The photographer asked. "Yup!" Jinyoung smiled. "Yah! What are you---" They carried you to the set. "Model for us!" Sandeul smiled and begged. "No." You coldly answered.

"Please?" Jinyoung begged with puppy-dog eyes. "You already dressed me up so, what the heck?!" You sighed and smiled at the camera.

"I can't believe they actually got to do that." Your brother laughed. 

"Good work everybody!" The photgrapher clapped. "Kamsahamnida~" You all smiled. "I wanna see our pictures." Sandeul skipped towards the computer. "I wanna see, too." You smiled and followed Sandeul.

"Waah~ We look so cute!" Baro smiled. "That was really fun!" You smiled. "But, I'm never ever foing that again." You glared.

You continued looking at your pictures and laughed. *My baby boo is so cute~* Jinyoung thought and smiled. "Yah! Stop staring!" You laughed and pushed Jinyoung.

 

~ Van ride home ~

" *yawn* I'm tired!" Sandeul said. 'Me too." You yawned. Soon, all of you were asleep except for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled as your head drifted to his shoulder. He kissed your forehead and rested his head on yours.

"Good night, you cutie patootie~" he smiled and fell asleep.