Someone's Jelly~~

Beautiful Gift

"WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?!" You screamed and woke up Jinyoung. "They're still not home?" he asked as he went out of the room. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE HERE?!" You yelled at him. You freak out when someone dear to you is gone. At least, this time it isn't as worse as last time.

"Where did they say they went?" "Uhh... somewhere you didn't like going to." "THEY FREAKING WENT BOWLING WITHOUT ME!" He yelled and startled you. "B-bowling?" "I know where they are. Get dressed. We're going to them." He demamnded. "Yes, sir!" You saluted him and marched to your room.

You went out with skinny jeans, a shirt and a jacket. You tied you hair into low pigtails and you wore big geeky glasses. "Hurry u--" Jinyoung stared at you. "What? I'm done! Let's go!" You grabbed his wrist and went out.

[outfit~]

 

*Sh-she looks so pretty* Jinyoung thought and kept staring at you while walking. Because of that, he bumped into someone. "Ack. Sorry!" he rubbed his forehead. "Yah! Watch where your going! Let's go!" You screamed at him and pulled him up.

Soon, you reached the bowling alley. You recognized this place and the people there recognized the both of you.

"Minyoung-ssi! Annyeong!" A worker greeted you with a smile. "Oh, Moonchul-ssi. Annyeong~" You waved at him with a blank expression.

"You know this place?" Jinyoung whispered. "Yah, my brother used to take me here a lot." You explained. Both of you went to the reception area. "

Annyeong Hashimnika, Jinyoung-ssi, Minyoung-ssi." The receptionist greeted with a smile. "Annyeong. Have the guys been here?" He asked her. "They just left a little while ago." She explained as she batted her eyelashes. You hated people like her. Especially when they act like that to people you like.

Without knowing, you linked your arms with Jinyoung. He didn't notice that, too but, the receptionist did. She cleared and glared at you. "Are here to go bowling, Minyoung-ssi." You thought and shook your head.

"Hey, we're already here. Let's have some fun!" Jinyoung whispered and smiled. You smiled a bit and nodded. "She always gets the boys!!!" You heard the receptionist. "Excuse me?" You glared.  "Ah, you'll go bowling. Alright!" She faked a smiled and you did, too.

You went over to the shoe renter and rented bowling shoes. "Kamahamnida~" You smiled as you got the shoes. You found an empty isle and went over there. You sat down and wtched Jinyoung play.

You some girls go over to Jinyoung and started clapping and cheering. Jinyoung acted cool infront of the girls. He even got one girl and helped her bowl.

You got angry for being ignored. "Don't mind me. I'm having a really fun time by myself." You angrily muttered. "Why invite me to bowl if you don't even notice me?!" You angrily punched the chair.

"Little baby Min!" Someone screamed. You looked over to your right and squinted your eyes. You saw a group of familiar young guys waving at you. "Hyung!" You screamed and ran over to them. Jinyoung saw you run to the boys and got shocked.

*Yah! I thought we were going to bowl together!* He thought and pouted. "Oppa~ What's wrong?" A girl asked. "Nothing~" He smiled and continued bowling.

"Baby Min! You're so big now!" A guy pinched your cheeks. "Hyuuung~ stop!" You laughed. "You here with your brother?" "Nah. Just a friend." You sat down in the middle.

"A friend?" They looked at each other and wiggled their eyebrows. "Minnie-poo, are you here with your boyfriend?" One guy asked. "A-A-ANI!" You screamed and blushed.

Jinyoung saw you having fun with other guys and got angry. He put down the ball and went over to you. "Min~ It's your turn." He fakely smiled.

"It's okay. Go have fun with your girlfriends!" You pointed over to the group of fangirls. He got super angry and did what he always did when he wants his ways. Act like a kid.

"But, Min! We went here together!!" He pulled your arm. "Yah! I said I didn't want to!" You pulled your arm back. He pouted and glared at you. "Fine! Be with them!" He screamed and went back to the girls.

"Seriously! This kid!" you screamed and kicked the chair in front of you. "Woah, there baby girl!" One of the guys tried to calm you down. "I think you should go over there and talk things out. Explain things and apologize." The eldest one said.

"But!" "No buts! Go! We'll catch up some other time." He smiled and gestured you to go. "Fine." You sighed and waved.

You slowly walked over to Jinyoung. You poked his back and smiled. "Wanna play?" You showed a bit of aegyo. He smiled and nodded.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Trololololol~

I bet you guys would like the next chapter. (B

Ain't the outfit cute? :DD

Keep the comments coming~

I appreciate them ^^