No Ordinary Fear

Comfort

hei guise! finally back with the 2nd chappie!! IK U GUYS HAV BEEN W8ING 4 THIS!!! (...awkward silence) *ahem* ....u.u anywayzz hope u guys like it >///< 

   "YAH! Listen up, brats! I gotta go now, but I will be back at 4 o' clock SHARP! You guys better not leave, and I wanna see some work done when I get back! AM I CLEAR?!" the strict teacher barked as he paced back and forth in front of the two teens, wearing a harsh scary glare on his face.

   Kai turned to look at Kyungsoo, and saw the boy sitting up straight in his chair, hands clasped in front of him, wide eyes huge with fright, as he nodded eagerly. "N-Nae...."

   What a goody two-shoes... he thought in amusement as he gauged the elder's reaction, smirking, before turning to look back at the teacher. The agitated man was staring harshly right at him, as if expecting him to do the same. Kai rolled his eyes and stuck a single earphone in his ear, laying his head down on the desk, completely ignoring the other, under both, his disapproving gaze, and Kyungsoo's shocked, but admiring one. The teacher harrumphed, sticking his nose in the air, before sharply turning on his heel and stomping out of the room, roughly slamming the classroom door behind him with a loud bang.

   Kyungsoo sat there for a few moments, blinking his big eyes in surprise, and then pulled out his phone and tried to turn it on, only to an unresponsive black screen. He puffed out his cheeks in frustration, contemplating for a few seconds, before hesitantly turning towards the rebellious younger teen.

   "Umm.....K-Kai-ssi.....?"

   A manly grunt.

   "C-can I borrow your phone? Mine died....."

   The younger pulled the phone out of his hoodie pocket and tossed it over his shoulder, not once opening his eyes or moving anything besides his arm. Kyungsoo gaped a bit as he caught the phone clumsily, before turning it on and dialling a number, pressing the phone to his ear. He jumped slightly in surprise, flinching, when the phone beeped loudly against his hear, and quickly pulled it off, eyes wide.

   The corner of Kai's plump lips lifted slightly in amusement, as he heard the elder gasp. "It's on speaker, Shortie.."

   The boy blushed slightly, clearing his throat when the beeping came to an end, indicating that the person on the side had picked up.

   "HOLY KIMCHI! WHAT IS THIS??! IS MY KAI BABY ACTUALLY CALLING ME! AHHHH YEOLLIE COME HERE! OUR OTHER BABY IS ACTUALLY CALLING MEEE!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME THROUGH!!" the voice of Baekhyun squealed loudly through the line, as Kyungsoo pursed his lips, slightly jealous at the fact that his Baekkie Umma was referring to someone other than him as "his baby", his inner possesive, spoiled baby persona coming out.

   "He's not our baby, Baekkie!" a familiar deep voice butted in. "Kyungie Poo is our only child!"

   The small caller's plush lips raised a bit at this, happy that at least one of his parents was loyal to him.

   "Yeollie, how could you say that?! They are both our adorable beloved children, even though Kyungie is cuter and better baby material....but still! You should apologize to Jongin before he starts crying!"

   Cue said male snorting.

   The elder in the room stared at the phone, not quite sure what to make of this lover's quarrel, and whether he should feel complimented or insulted that he was better "baby material" than Kai, before parting his luscious pink lips slightly. "Uhhmm....U-Umma..?"

   The argument stopped abruptly, before Baekhyun's voice came through the phone.

    "Kyungie Baby? Is that you?!" the diva inquired, voice lilting at the end of his sentence.

   "Nae..."

   "KYUNGIE! WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY ARE YOU USING KAI'S PHONE?!" Chanyeol shrilled loudly, which sounded quite wrong, what with his deep voice and all.

   "Yeollie Appa, it's okay! Kai-ssi just let me use his phone 'cause mine died.... I just wanted to tell you and Baekkie Umma not to come pick me up now. I have detention......" the boy stated sadly, pouting at the reminder of this blemish on his once flawless record.  

    "WHAT?!" Baekhyun gasped, inhaling a sharp intake of breath.

    Chanyeol immediately cut in, his panic made obvious as he hyperventilated through the phone, "HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN?!?! A MERE INNOCENT CHILD GETTING DETENTION??!! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO MY KYUNGIE POO! JUST WAIT TILL I SPEAK TO THEM! IMA GIVE EM A PIECE OF MAH MIND, YEAH! IMA MAKE EM WISH THEY WERE BORN ANONYMOUS, MHMM CUZ ONCE IM THROUGH WITH EM AINT NOBODY GON CARE ABOUT THEM, AND THEY GON BE CRYIN FOR THEIR MAMAS! THOSE HEARTLESS, MINDLESS BASTARDS, MESSIN WITH MY BABY!"

   Snickers could be heard from Kai's end of the room, as the over-protective Chanyeol ranted and raved. Kyungsoo turned pink as he glanced at Kai, slightly perplexed that the younger had to be witness to his friend's embarrasing display of possessiveness. After all, being seen as a helpless, weak youngster in front of his crush didn't exactly appeal to him. 

   "YEAH, THAT TY SCHOOL GON BE HISTOWWYYYYY!!" the raging male continued, oblivious to the chagrin of the small boy on the other end of the line.

   "Yeollie Appa!

  Chanyeol's lecture suddenly stopped mid-prattle at the sound of his son's voice, "Yeesssss, what is itttt, baby?"

   The said baby tugged at his thick bangs, exhaling languidly, "Yeollie Appa, gwenchana. I just have detention 'cause I was late for class..." he sulked.

   "Anndd.....WHY exactly were you late for class? We dropped you off on time!" Baekhyun cut in, worriedly.

   "......umm....."

   The eldest sighed in frustration, Kyungsoo could practically see him pulling at his perfect hair. "Baby......was it those bastards again...?

   "..................."

   "I swear to God, if those tards dared to lay a hand on you...." Chanyeol growled threatingly, all hints of happy-go-luckiness and dorkiness gone. Hell, that deep voice really could be very intimidating once the usually laid back owner put it to use.

   The boy immediately cut in, waving his arms frantically even though the other couldn't see him, not wanting to hear the rest of the threat, "No, no, Yeollie Appa! They didn't hurt me at all!"

   "Kyungsoo....." Baekhyun drew out in a hushed voice, ".......did you beat them up?!"

   "Wh-what?! Aniyo! It's just that......K-Kai-ssi s-saved me......" the last part was whispered, only barely heard to the others.

   A loud, high-pitched squeal resonated around the room.

   "Yeollie, DID YOU HEAR THAT?! AHHHHH DID HE KISS YOU?! OHMIGAWWWDD MY BABY IS GROWING UP!!!!"

   Said baby gaped, putting his hands to his flushed cheeks, as he glanced nervously at the not-so-discreetly snickering lump at the other end of the room.

   "B-Baekkie Umma!" the scandalized boy cried, aghast.

   "I am considering the different options of killing a person..." the over-protective father menaced, terrorizing low voice returning.

   "NO NO! HE DID NOT K-KI-KI...ASFDUHQUWF ME!!'

    "OhEmGee that's so cute, my innocent baby can't even say the word 'kiss'! OMIGAWD RLAB! How about '', baby, can you say that?!"

    More titters of laughters from that y lump, and some humiliated squeaks from the innocent baby.

    "Okay, okay," the diva giggled, internally spazzing. "Can you give the phone to Kai please, Baby?"

    Kyungsoo awkwardly stood up, still wearing his backpack, and shuffled over to the younger, cutely poking him, before giving him the phone and plopping down in the seat next to him.

   "Hmmm...?" the young man propped his head up onto his elbow, humming nonchalantly into the phone.

   "Kai Baby!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun squealed, claps heard through the line.

   Another bored, low sound of recognition.

   The elder harrumphed, slightly offended, "Why do you always act so aloof and manly and ? You're supposed to be my baby!!"

   "Ummm...I don't really think I'm cut out for the baby-, to be honest Baekhyun. Maybe you should just stick with Kyungsoo. He's totally meant for it, physically and all..."

   Kyungsoo reddened, pouting as he looked away. Great. So much for not being viewed as a baby through Kai...

   "Hmph. Whatever. You're still gonna be my baby whether you like it or not, just second to Kyungie 'cause he's way more adorable and innocent and cute and lovable and babyish and sweeter and squisher than you. ."

   Kai smirked, turning to raise an eyebrow at the smaller, ".....You do realize the phone is on speaker and your innocent baby can hear everything you're saying....." he remarked dryly.

   Gasps.

   Then, "NOOOOOOO!!!! MY KYUNGIE POO!!! HE IS TOO INNOCENT TO HEAR THIS KIND OF VULGAR LANGUAGE! BABY, ERASE YOUR MIND! THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS '' OR '' OR ANYTHING!!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, KAI! DON'T DIRTY MY BABY!" Chanyeol howled, practically having a mental breakdown at the thought of his pure son hearing curse words.

   "....How is this my fault and not Baekhyun's?"

   "Cause I love my y Baekkie and nothing is ever his fault."

   Smooching sounds.

   ".....That's gross....."

   Kyungsoo stared, eyes huge, cheeks pink, and mouth gaping as he listened to the entire exchange.

   "Ahem. Anyways. This isn't what I wanted to discuss anyways, Kai Baby. I just wanted to ask you a favor, which you are not allowed to refuse or else I will sic Chanyeol on you and it will not be pretty. And I don't want anything bad happening to my baby sooo you better to do it. See, me and Chanyeol won't be able to pick up Kyungie 'cause of this 'detention,' so you have to bring him with you and drop him off at our place."

   "WHAT?! Baekkie, what are you talking about?! We can pick hi - " Chanyeol's complaint was suddenly mysteriously cut off, followed by a heated, whispered discussion.

   All Kyungsoo could make of it was something about alone time, two people falling in love, kissing, and then some "reward" from Baekhyun if Chanyeol agreed, whatever that meant. He blinked his innocent eyes cutely, cocking his head in confusion. Whatever. Didn't have anything to do with him anyways.......right?

   "Alright then, it's settled! Kyungsoo is going home with Kai! Any objections? NOPE, okay, cool."

   "Wait! I can't take him, I have a part-time job after this is done...." 

   "Ohmigawd even better!" the eldest not-so-silently squealed/whispered. "Ahem. So take him with you, and then drop him off when it's over! Duh! Everyone good? KAY GREAT. BYE," he quickly said before anyone could disagree with him, hanging up with a click.

   With a sigh and a roll of eyeballs, Kai shut his phone, and stuffed it back into his back pocket, sticking his earphone back in and once again resting his head back onto the desk. Kyungsoo shot him a wide-eyed look, before pulling out some books from his backpack and jotting down notes.

   They continued like this quietly for about half an hour, before the younger, having a short attention span, grew bored. He pulled out his earphone and stuck it in his pocket, sitting up straight, then scooching his chair closer to the elder's desk to snoop on him.

   "Watcha doin?" he asked cheekily, shooting the now flustered boy a saucy grin.

   The boy's head shot up, as he eyed the younger nervously, cheeks a pretty, rosy pink, "Umm....h-homework...?"

   At this, the taller laughed in amusement, "Wow, you're seriously doing work?!"

   "....S-Seonsaengnim said w-we had t-to work...."

   "And you actually listened?! Ahaha, you're such an obedient, good, little boy. But it's kinda cute," Jongin replied, followed by a signature sly wink that sent the elder into an adorably addled pink, squishy, melting puddle, before quickly, adamently focusing himself back on his work, too embarrassed to look at the younger.

   "Awwwwww c'mon, Shortie. I was just teasinnggg," the latter whined, pouting childishly, "Talk to meeeee!"

   The shorter cleared his throat, slowly lifting his head to look at the taller once he was sure his face was back to its normal paleness (he was a bit off, though, it was still slightly tinted pink). "Umm...wh-what do you want m-me to s-say?"

   "Hmmm....how about this? So we can get to know each other better, let's take turns asking each other yes-or-no questions. We have to answer truthfully and we can only answer with yes or no. Whaddya say?"

   "O-okay...y-you can start."

   "Kk...hmm..are you REALLY 17 years old?!"

   "Y-yes!" Kyungsoo cried, trying to sound indignant, but failing because of his cute stuttering. 

   "So tiny though..." the younger mused softly to himself. "Anyways, your turn!"

   The elder tilted his head, looking adorably lost, "U-ummm...errr......aqersbdmvzx....CAN BUFFALOS REALLY ROLL?!!" he eventually blurting out, immediately blushing and covering his mouth afterwards.

   Kai raised an eyebrow in amusement, trying and failing to stifle a laugh, "Umm...I guess, yeah? Sooo....are you at LEAST taller than 175 cm?"

   The latter shyly shook his head lightly, looking down.

   "Ahahahaha. Shortie."

   "Hmph. Do.....d-do you like....kiwis?"

   "Oh yesss they're SOOO awesome! How about you?"

   "Y-yeah...umm...d-do y-you have a g-girlfriend..?" the shy boy asked softly, peering up coyly at the latter through his long, heavy lashes.

   Kai smirked mischievously down at the smaller, "Nope. Do you have a crush on anyone?"

   Kyungsoo gaped, cheeks turning impossibly dark pink, which, however, was still cute. "N-no!"

   The younger stared at him for a split second, before cracking up. "AHAHAHAHA. OHMIGOD YOU TOTALLY LIKE SOMEONE. AHAHAHAH. WHO IS IT?!!?" he bellowed in between bursts of laughter, pinching the latter's flushed cheeks.

   "A-Aniya! I don't! A-and y-you can only ask yes or no questions!" the mortified boy cried, his voice slightly muffled as he covered his face with his tiny, slender fingers.

   "Ohmigod...." Kai gasped breathlessly as his laughter died down,  "Okay, OKAYY. I'm cool now. By the way, your cheeks are really squishy. Maybe I should call you Squishy also~"

   Kyungsoo wished he had a better place to hide than his small, not-very-helpful hands.

   "Ahaha. It's your turn, Squishy~"

   "Ugh...ummzZz..d-do YOU l-like anyone?" 'Squishy' asked innocently, holding his breath as he waited patiently for the younger's reply. 

   Kai tilted his head, pursing his plump lips thoughtfully, "Hmm...no I don't. At least...not yet," he shot the shorter a flirtatious wink when he said this, smiling cockily. 

    Oh God, that wink never gets old....the elder thought as he blushed for the umpteenth time, his heart beating erratically. 

 

^.^ ~kiwi~ ^.^

 

   "Seriously, Kyungsoo. It's already 4:30. Let's just go, I'm telling you he's not coming!" Kai sighed heavily, running a hand through his thick hair, as the elder stubbornly remained seated.

   "B-But Seonsaengnim s-said he was g-gonna come...." Kyungsoo protested hesitantly, staring up at the younger with huge, imploring doe-eyes.

   The taller rolled his eyes, bending slightly to position his face in front of the shying away boy's, "Listen up, Honey. Not everyone in this world does everything that they say they're gonna do. Most, of the time, people don't. Frankly, I'm not that surprised he didn't show. Let's just go, Nae?"

   The naive boy pouted his luscious lips adorably, eyebrows furrowing, before reluctantly nodding and standing up, adjusting the straps of his bag. As they exited the classroom, the younger suddenly stopped and turned around to look at the elder, holding out his hand. Kyungsoo blinked in confusion, not understanding the gesture.

   "Your bag," the taller stated, rolling his eyes, as he held out his hand.

   The latter's eyes widened in realization, as he tightened his grip on his backpack, cheeks tinting, "I-It's okay, I-I can - "

   " -Your bag," Kai repeated firmly, cutting the elder off. The boy complyingly nodded, removing the bag off his shoulders and handing it to the younger, who effortlessly slung it over his left shoulder, opposite to the black backpack hanging off his right.

    The two continued to silently walk out of the school building, into the parking lot, the shorter stumbling slightly behind the taller. They stopped in front of a big, scruffed, black bike lying carelessly on the ground, the younger hoisting it up, and nudging the kick-stand on it.

   "Okay.....how the is this supposed to work...?" Jongin huffed irritably, as he eyed the now standing bike. He then turned to look at the elder, raising an eyebrow at him questioningly, "Are you cool with riding the handlebars?"

   Kyungsoo gulped as he eyed the said bars frightfully, quickly shaking his head in dissent. The latter groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration, a habit that he had grown, as he considered his option. He suddenly hopped onto the seat of the balanced bike, placing his feet on the pedals under the wide-eyed gaze of the smaller, before turning to eye the boy's petite frame.

   "Get on."

   The timid boy gaped, "Wh-what?"

   Sigh.

   "....Come here."

   Kyungsoo tentatively took a few more steps so that he was standing right next to Kai. The younger then reached over and carefully picked up the light, stupefied boy, muscles flexing swoon-worthily, and placed him on his lap, securely wrapping the elder's arms and legs around his torso.

   Jongin looked down at the small, flustered boy pressed against his chest anxiously, "You okay?"

   The latter nodded, cheeks pink, practically about to faint from how fast his heart was pounding as he felt himself enveloped by the taller's strong body, feeling the hard muscles flexing around him, inhaling the delicious masculine scent that was being emitted. Kai then began to pedal, transporting them out  of the school's parking lot. 

   They rode in serene silence for a while, the younger concentrating on the road, the elder nearly melting from happiness as he relaxed in the younger's firm embrace, listening to the comfortable sound of his steady, rhythmatic heartbeat.

   "Let's take a shortcut through this alleyway~" Kai implied, breaking the silence, as they drew near a dark backstreet.

   Alleyway.

   Alleyway.

   "No," Kyungsoo whispered scarcely, his breathing growing heavy from panic.

   Alleyway. 

  Heavy footsteps, shadows lurking at every corner.

  A meaty hand pushed him forcefully against the wall, his teeth clenching as his back painfully hit the hard brick.

  "Watchu doin' all alone out here, Cutie?"

  "No....please.....no..."

   Rough, thin lips, crashing against his own. Foul breath. Sharp teeth. 

  Dirty hands trailing down his trembling body.

   "No.....NO! STOP!"

  "STOP! No....NO! PLEASE!" the elder screamed, fists clutching at the younger's shirt, body shaking as he broke out into a cold sweat.

  Kai gaped, quickly pulling over onto the side of the road, bracing his feet on the ground, ", are you afraid of alleyways or something?!"

  The boy moaned frightfully, sealing his eyes shut, "Noo...please....."

   "Kyungsoo! KYUNGSOO! Snap out of it!" he shook the elder roughly, jaw clenching harshly as he tried to break the latter from his daunting trance.

   "Please..." Kyungsoo whispered vulnerably as his body convulsed, his grip on the younger's shirt diminishing as he slipped, unconscious, off the bike, hitting the hard, black concrete, as Kai looked on, horrified.

   Oh, ....he...this....this isn't just any ordinary fear.....

   

^.^ ~kiwi~ ^.^

 

GUESS WHO FINISHED CHAPTER TWO!! IM CHONGMAL SO HAPPY I TOLD MYSELF I WUZ GONNA FINISH BY THE END OF THIS WEEK AND I DIDDD JUST IN TIIME!! yayyy me! huhuhu no..>.>

anywayzz im so sorry guyz...it wuz all cute and fluffy and that i just had to go and ruin it and make this end on a bad note...PLZ DONT KILL ME!! IM SOWWYYYY >.< but see now kai is starting 2 see kyungsoo's issues so yeah~

AND OHEMGEEE did u guyz see what i did there with the kiwis? MWAHAHAHAHAA BET U GUYZ R JELLY CUZ KAISOO LOVEEE KIWIZzZ!!!!! ^O^ also chanyeol's whole rant....i cudnt resist xD

ALSO THANK U SOOO000oooOOO00ooo MUCH TOOOO:

Angelicdevil

exotic_tin

4 commenting! I LUV U GUYZ SO MUCH! ur comments had me giggling 4 legit like 5 minutes straight after reading them~

this is totally random but im so depressed cuz skool is starting tomorrow again aftr spring break...EURGH >.< and my cat just walked in and scared the crap outta me O.O

also this:

">http://

 

i died. xP any hetalia fans...? but i think even if u dont get it and u dont know hetalia its still funny...

anywayzz this is super long so guyz PLLZZZZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! PWEAASEE!!!!! lack of comments kinda makes me unmotivated >.< kkkkk SARANGHAE MY LOVELIES! MWAH~ <333

 

-Kiwi ^O^