Oops

Comfort

um yea u.u

   "So are you excited to see your boyfriend today, Kyungie Poo?" a certain stylish, Kaisoo-shipping, brunette male cooed happily as he turned around in the front seat of his boyfriend's sleek car to flash a suggestive grin at the mortified little lamb in the back seat, completely ignoring the indignant grumbles of the tall, not-very-Kaisoo-shipping driver beside him, who also happened to be his boyfriend.

   "I d-don't have a-a b-boyf-friend!" the former human, current pink puddle of embarrasment sliding onto the car's otherwise immaculate floor finally managed to sputter out, inducing a relieved sigh from a disgruntled father-figure named Chanyeol in the process.

   Baekhyun rolled his eyes impatiently, before turning around to stare hardly at the little one currently hiding behind his hands, "Suuuuuure. Of course you and Kai didn't get to know each other during your time alone together and then decided that you two were madly in love with each other so then Kai kissed you and asked you to be his girlfriend and then you said yes and it turned into a full-on makeout session with lots of tongue and teeth and saliva which then led to you getting banged by Kai in a very passionate and loving but extremely hot manner. OF COURSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN."

   There was a short, stiff silence save the loud screeching sound of Chanyeol madly swerving the car to the side of the road and braking, to turn and stare at Baekhyun. Kyungsoo himself, slowly raised his face out from behind his hands to gawk in uttter disbelief at his Umma.

   Said male blinked catatonically as he realized that all the attention was now aimed solely on him, before gasping, aghast, as he became aware of what he had just implied. "OHMIOHMIOHMIOHMIOHMIGAWD DON'T TELL ME THAT KAI TOOK AWAY YOUR INNOCENCE NONONONONONO ASNDUAWafhqsqEwuequQWUEQ MY BABYY!!"

   The silence carried on, just as thickly, if not more, both pairs of eyes continuing to bore flaming holes into Baekhyun, who took this all in anxiously.

   Kyungsoo haltingly tore his impossibly enormous orbs off the older, and towards the window, as he frantically considered jumping out of it.

   "Baekhyun...." a deep voice slowly started, finally breaking the the heavy silence.

   "Yes....?"

   "....I think you've been reading too much fanfiction...."

   "..........Oh..........."

 

 

 

ookie i wrote this a while ago, but im obviously not getting anywhere so here ._. im soooo absolutely sorry ive been away so long and theres a lot i want to say so ill post something later to explain but for now just have this. AGAIN IM SO SORRY PLZ DONT KILL MEH >.<