Stop it

The mission; ONE SHOT {HIATUS}

"what in hell were they doing??" Himchan stormed to his bedroom ignoring the shirtless figure lying on his bed. "Aish!!! Why did Jonguppie do that?? He was yelling at Jello then he kissed him? Was he a ert? As far as I know, Guppie doesn't like to mess with people. Aiiiiiissssssshhhhhh!!! Those three guys!!! How are we supposed to be so good with each other and we have just met!!!!!??"

 

"STOP IT!!!!"

Himchan jumped from his place out of fear "What the hell!!! You scared the hell outta me man!!!" Yongguk laughed "Actually you talk so much!!!"

"For how long have you been here??"

"Before you came and began talking like an old lady!!!"

"That means you heard me!!!!"

"Yes."

"Why are you here?"

"This is OUR ROOM HIMCHAN!!!"

"Whatever!!! Why are you shirtless?"

Yongguk was fed up with all the questions Himchan was pouring all over him "IS THAT AN INVESTIGATION OR WHAT?"

"Just a question." Himchan trembled from fear.

"I usually sleep !!! You should be grateful that i am only shirtless."

Himchan smirked "Oh really? Umm...." He continued smirking while rubbing his chin.

"What umm?"

"I usually sleep yongguk!!! I don't care if there is a girl or a boy with me."

Yongguk gulped "are you serious?"

"Yup!!! I am not gonna you or something. You know." He then left to the kitchen.

Yongguk's Pov;

I could sense the extreme confidence in Himchan's voice. I then heard Himchan's screams; so I  sneaked a peak from the door and saw Himchan standing in front of Jongup and Zelo scolding them. "YOU TWO!!! WHAT WAS THAT??"

"Nothing Hyung!!!" Zelo said. I felt the urge to beat Zelo for acting like a reckless kid. He was not showing respect to Himchan as a Hyung. Why do I even care??

I could see how Himchan now portayed the perfect leader and Umma. Yeah he was a good Umma. "Don't fool around Zelo!!! Why did you two kiss?"

"........."

"ANSWER ME YOU S!!!"

"......"

"jONGGUP!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! TELL ME why did you kiss Zelo!!!"

"I felt like kissing him; he was so cute!!!!"

Zelo widened his eyes and could see a smile creep to his face; I smiled and kept watching Himchan's movie now.

"JONGUP!!!! SINCE WHEN YOU FOOL AROUND WITH PEOPLE!!!"

"HYUNG I WAS NOT FOOLING AROUND!!!"

Himchan was taken aback from the way Jongup dared to yell at him.

"YOU I ING RISKED EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME!!! I AM YOUR HYUNG!! AT LEAST SHOW ME SOME RESPECT!!!"

"Hyung I am sorry. I didn't mean it." Jongup looked down "Hyung!!! You did everything to help me. I know but it's my own life now. I have the right to kiss....."

"DON'T MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOUR MOTHER DELIVERED YOU GUPPIE!!!"

Himchan tensed when he saw Jongup tearing "Jongup!!! as far as I know, I didn't raise you up that way!!!! It's just not you."

Zelo whispered "I am sorry Hyungs!!! It's all my fault!! I should have resisted and kicked Jongup's leg." He then cried. Oh no my boy is not crying right!!! he is a man!!!!

"Why didn't you resist Jongup? Why didn't you push him away from you."

"................"

Himchan cupped his face "Zelo!!! It just felt good!!!"

Jongup chocked "what?"

Zelo blushed like crazy "I am a gay and Yongguk is a straight man; he doesn't like the fact of me being a gay!!!"

"Damn Yongguk!!! What the hell!!!! Zelo!!!! Here you can be a gay if you want!!! But not with Jongup!!!"

"Why Hyung??"

"He doesn't like you!!!"

"Who told you so?? You know me Channie Hyung!!! I never kiss random people!! I liked Zelo the moment my eyes landed on him. He is gorgeous!!!" He blushed along with zelo. I saw himchan raising an eyebrow at them "so???"

"What??" They both managed to ask.

"What are you now lovely kids? Listen up Zelo!!! I am the leader as well araso? Screw that Yongguk!!! Here you can be all yourself!!! You can be a gay if you want."

This moment I opened the door with the power I had "You are ruining him now Himchan!!!"

"Yongguk you can't force him to..."

"HE IS 16 ING YEARS OLD!!!! HE CAN NOT BE A GAY."

"IF HE IS 16, THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM JOIN YOUR GANG??"

I was so surprised from his questions. Zelo then came and hugged me "Appa!! I am sorry!!" I rubbed his back and smiled at him. He then went to Himchan "Hyung!!"

"Umma!!"

"Huh?"

"Call me Umma!!!"

"Ah neh heeh araso. Umma!!! Appa didn't force me!!! I joined them cause I want."

"But sweetie you are still young for all the GANG THING."

I approached him "Himchan he is also still young for loving..."

"Okay we are even!! I will let him stay if you let love the person he wants."

I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness "deal!!! i am going to sleep now."

 

As I entered the room, Himchan walked past me "yaaa thanks for allowing Zelo..."

I turned around to see him take off his shirt "Himchan stop acting like a Diva!!!"

He smirked "whatever!!!! I am FLAWLESS!! NOT A DIVA. I AM F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S OKAY? "

"..............."

"Got it."

He took his shorts and put them on staying topless. Yongguk eyed him; he wasn't musculat at all but something in his body was speacial; yes he was flawless. I chuckled at my thought. Then I saw him waving his hands in front of me "yaaa!!! hello!!!"

"oh sorry!!! What were you saying?"

"stupid!!!"

"What did you say!!" I challanged him.

"stupid. I SAID YOU ARE STUPID!!"

"You are so gonna regret this."

"Pfft show me then. What will you do? Will you kill me, hit me... what?"

I looked at him. How dare he challenged me!!! I grabbed his wrists and pinned him on the bed; now I was laying on top of him. "wh...what are y..you doing?"

"Punishing you!!!"

I saw his cheeks turning to a red color. "Yaaa get off me!! If some one enters the room, he will think something wrong."

"Let them think what they want!! I never cared about anyone!!!"

"Yongguk I SAID GET OFF ME!!!"

"If not??"

"I WILL KILL YOU."

"Ohhhh"

"Yaa please stop it!!!"

I leaned closer and our noses brushed; i saw him blushing!!! "Listen say sorry."

"No."

"Okay then." I brushed my lips slightly over his neck and bite him leaving a visible hookie. "Don't call me stupid next time."

He was still shocked.


How did you find it??

Looking forward to see your comments eh?? please do so.

thanks for reading.

I love you so much yeah!!!! I really do.

The action and whatsoever will soon start!!!!!!!!!! Jiyeon will soon appear a lot as well.

Peace out dudes!!!