RUN!!

The mission; ONE SHOT {HIATUS}

Hello readers and subbies.......<3

Hope your days had went well!!!!!

Well i was studying for my histology exam and yeah it ......... anw let us read......... love ya <3


                                       


"WE ARE THE BAP!!!!!"

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T WE PLAY SOME GAMES??!!!" Zelo stormed.

"No"

"Hell no."

"No."

"NO."

"YES ZERO YES."

Zelo looked at the guy who mispronounced his name and it was found to be THE HOT MUSCULAR GUY!!! Zelo gulped; Yongguk raised an eyebrow at him so Zelo regained his tough state "I AM ZELO!!! YOU !!!!" He said as he approached Jongup.

Jongup was feeling uneasy especially when he heard Himchan's giggles "Huh?"

"YOU HEARD ME!!!! I SAID MY NAME IS ZELO. NOT ZERO."

"Oh sorry Zer... i mean zelo." Jongup smiled shyly.

"ONLY STUPID AND DUMB PEOPLE THINK THAT SOMEONE'S NAME WILL BE ZERO. OH MY GOD WHAT A STUPID GUY!!!!" GOSH WHY I AM ACTING LIKE THIS WITH HIM!!!!

Jongup couldn't handle such humiliation from a kid like him so he stormed and grabbed his collar " LISTEN YOU !!!! ZELO IS NOT A NORMAL NAME AS FAR AS I KNOW.. I WAS NICE WITH YOU BUT YOU SEEM THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A . YOU !!!!" WHAT THE HELL I JUST TOLD HIM; HE IS STILL YOUNG TO HEAR SUCH HARSH WORDS!!! BUT HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED SCOLDING ME!!! HE DESERVED IT!!!

"Gupp..." Himchan went closer to him.

"Leave me Hyung!!!! What a crazy KID!!!"

Zelo was still in his place shocked not moving an inch.

Himchan grabbed Jongup's hand again "Guppi...."

" OFF HYUNG. JEBAL!!!!" Then he brushed Himchan's hands off him. Yongguk saw Himchan's sad face so he grabbed Jongup and slapped him "YOU ARE ONLY 17 ING YEARS OLD!!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A 16 YEARS OLD GUY LIKE THAT. ALSO HOW YOU DARE TO TREAT YOUR LEADER THAT WAY!!!! HE IS YOUR ING LEADER!!!!" He then turned to Himchan "YOU ARE SO STUPID TO BE A LEADER!!! YOU SHOULD SHOW YOUR GANGSTERS HOW TO RESPECT YOU!!! GOSH!!!!!"

Himchan went again to Jongup and cupped his face "Guppie~~~"

"Hyung!!! I am sorry!!!!" Jongup cried.

"Nah it's okay babe!!!"

BABE!!!! WHAT THE !!!!!!  Both Zelo and younguk thought.

"Yongguk Hyung is right I deserved the slap!!!!"

Himchan looked at Jongup's face and saw Yongguk's fingers marked on his face so he turned to Yongguk "NO!!! THAT YONGGUK GUY IS STUPID!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE A SLAP. You deserve a kiss!!!" Himchan leaned and pecked Jongup's cheecks.

"Thanks Hyung!!! you are the best." He then turned to meet a raged Yongguk "Hyung!! I am sorry!!!"

Himchan yelled from the basement "YA JONGUP!!! DON'T APOLOGIZE TO THAT GUY!!!"

Youngjae laughed "Oh my god!!! Yongguk Hyung!!! you should get used to Himchan's mood shifts!!! After a while, you will see him running and cheering!!! He is like that!!! Don't get angry!!!"

Yongguk nodded and patted Jongup's back. Meanwhile, Zelo was totally forgotten; he was still in his shock state; Himchan came back and went close to Zelo "AIGOOO!!! My lovely kid is still shocked!!!! Well excuse Jongup; he is a tough guy!!!! He didn't mean it!!!! Forgive him??"

Yongguk observed Himchan being so like a mummy with his so called son; yeah ZELO is considered as Yongguk's little kid. He smiled and decided that the leaders should talk privately to get to know each other more. "You!!!! Oh my god!!! Sorry I forgot his name!!!!" Yongguk asked Youngjae about his name "Himchan... KIM HIM CHAN!!!!" "AH NEH Kamsamnida cutie!!!" Youngjae then blushed and daehyun smirked well well well.

Himchan!!! why does this name sound familiar??!!!! no. i don't know him. "Himchan!!! We need to talk about the BAP!!!" Himchan nodded and went to the planning area.

Youngjae left and daehyun decided to play a bit by sneeking on him. It was fun!!!!

Meanwhile, Zelo was now sitting, again, with the shock state. Jongup passed and sat next to him "Ya Zelo!!! I am sorry for being rude with you!!!! I just was very..." Jongup stopped when he saw Zelo crying. "Oh my God!!! Zelo what's wrong?"

"......"

"Zelo!!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Zelo was cying his heart off. Jongup panicked OMG IF YONGGUK HYUNG SEE ZELO CRYING, HE WILL THINK THAT I DID SOMETHING BAD TO HIM AND THEN I WILL BE DEAD. OH NO!!!!!!!! JESUS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jongup dragged Zelo to their bedroom after they settled who is gonna sleep with who. "Ya Zelo why are you crying??"

"Yo...You..."

"I?? I what?"

"You did something horrible.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Again he is crying!!! is he stupid or what? But he is cute!!! what??!!! No!!!!!!

"Tell me what did I do Zelo-ah"

"You yelled at me!!!!!" He again cried. Jongup sighed then laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I didn't throw a joke!!!!"

"Yes you did. Hahahahah."

"Ya Jongup Hyung!!!!! Stop laughing." Jongup kept laughing. "Aishhhhhhhhh." Zelo pouted and folded his arms just like a sweet and cute kid. PAUSE......................... Jongup stopped laughing when Zelo cried again. Jongup approached him "Ya you are a man!!!"

"I am not."

"What??"

"I am not a man!!!"

"How so??"

"I am a gay!!! Shh but don't tell anyone."

Jongup was shocked does that mean i am not a man!!!! of course I am!!!!

"Zelo I am a gay!!! But I am a man!!!"

"You are a gay??" He smiled.

"Yes..."

"Great then!!"

"What is great Zelo!!!"

"Dae and Guk are not gays; I am the only one here gay with you. kekekeek."

what a cutie!!!!!!!! "Well Zelo!!! Himchan Hyung and youngjae are gays!!!! Don't let them know that i told you."

"..................."

"Araso Zelo?"

"..................."

" you man........ ARASO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????"

Zelo quickly nodded and started again the dramatic movie!!!!!! He was crying again!!!!! " I am sorry!!!!" oh my god!!! why i keep yelling at him??

"You always yell at me Hyung!!!!" He pouted.

"No Zelo dear nO." Did I just call him dear!!!!!!!! !!!!! That is no good at all.

Zelo calmed down and wiped his tears away when Jongup leaned close to him and observed him "Ya zelo!!!!!!!! Did anyone tell you that you are cute and beautiful??" what am I saying!? I don't care; he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

"N....No."

"Well I will tell you so." Jongup leaned closer.

He moved back "HUh?"

"You are cute Zelo-shii"

Zelo smiled, blushed, and looked away.

Gosh!!!!!! Did he blush!!!?  "Zelo!!!"

".........."

Jongup held Zelo's chin and BOOM!!!!!!!!! Jongup kissed Zelo. Zelo had his eyes wide opened so for Jongup; he didn't know what the hell he did. Instead of pulling back, Jongup held Zelo's waist continued to kiss him innocently on the lips!!!!!!!!!!! For his surprise, Zelo responded to the kiss after a while.

Yongguk was with Himchan entering Jongup's room cause Himchan wanted to take some stuff from Jongup when they saw them. They both burst "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!!???"

Jongup raised his head "Zelo we are screwed!!!!!! Run!!!!!!" He held Zelo's hand and ran as fast as he could.

"What the hell!!!! Yaaaaa Gupie come here!!!!!!! What Gupie!!! No i am mad at him now; I should not call him Gupppie!!!!!! Come back here you !!!!!! You are ruining my innocent babe!!"

Yongguk glared at him "Your babe?"

"Yeah Zelo."

"You had just met him today man!!!!!!!!"

"I don't care!!!!! Zelo is my babe!!!!!"

"Really? So will be like his mom right?"

"Yes his mom!!!!!!"

"Well you should meet the dad!!!"

"Who is he??"

"ME!!!!!!!" Yongguk smirked. Himchan snarled and left cursing.

"Typical mother!!! Oh my god. I am so gonna have fun with him."


Yeah it was mainly a Jonglo chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry!!! The action will start soon but not now cz you know they had just met so they need time to get used to working together!!!!! You na mean?? :P

I want to see your comments eh?? Love you so much.....

Do subscribe eh??