BAP!!!

The mission; ONE SHOT {HIATUS}

“CHAN!!!!!!! YOU STUPID!!! WHAT KIND OF A LEADER ARE YOU!!!!” Tatsmato’s headmaster was yelling at Himchan.

“What’s wrong dude!!!!!???” Himchan asked his headmaster T.O.P playfully.

“I AM NOT YOUR ING DUDE!!!! WHY DID YOU ING DO THAT?”

Himchan was almost pissed “Hyung!!!! What’s your case man!!! Chill!!! What did I do?”

“Don’t play fool..” T.O.P approached him and punched Himchan straight in his face. He grimaced in pain “ you!! What did I do? Remember I am the leader of tatsmato.”

“leader my .”

Himchan is known as the kindest gangster. Although he is the leader, yet all his gangsters love him because he is such a nice and calm guy. But the way his headmaster was beating him, pissed him off so much. And when Himchan is pissed(that happens rarely though), he becomes the most dangerous person ever ready to attack any one showing no mercy at all. “You know T.O.P!!!! you are the most annoying piece of in this universe. I was your ing friend and you didn’t ever use your authority on me!!! So now you are complaining about something I have no ing idea about? So I have no choice but…” Himchan grabbed T.O.P and punched him repeatedly causing him to bleed like crazy.

“You !!! You are so gonna regret this. I AM THE HEADMASTER!!!! MY RANK IS EVEN HIGHER THAN YOU .”

“REALLY??!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT. YOU DIDN’T TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!!!! AND YEAH YOU MIGHT HAVE THE AUTHORITY OVER ME. BUT WE ARE THE ONES ENVOLVED IN ALL THE WE DO. WE ARE THE GANG ITSELF. YOU ARE NOTHING.”

“WHAT?? I SWEAR YOU WON’T BE ALIVE AFTER THE OTHERS HEAR YOU.”

“I DON’T ING CARE. WE SHOULD HAVE WORKED ALONE FROM THE BEGINNING.”

“FINE!!! YOU ARE COMPLAINING YOU !!! ARASO. THEN NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY HERE.”

“EXCUSE ME!!!! I AM STAYING!!!!”

T.O.P faked a smile and left “we will see.”

Himchan smirked and turned around and saw Jongup opening his mouth. Himchan laughed at his gang member; Jongup is so loved from Himchan to an extend that he once risked his life by getting into the arena in order to save him. All the other members like kai, Luhan, Suho, Myungsoo, and niel hated Jongup and youngjae since they were super loved by Himchan; the leader. “What’s up Jongup!!!!”

“Hyung!!!! Waw!!! I am supposed to be the stongest here not you.”

“Oh had you forgotten that I am the leader!!!???”

“But you had never hit someone in your entire life!!! I mean you only master using guns and stuff like that!!!!”

“Guppie!!!! I usually don’t fight because you know I am so flawless and good looking so I don’t like to ruin my visuals.”

“But hyung!! Look at you.” Youngjae came behind Jonggup while ushering Himchan to look at the mirror. Himchan followed Youngjae’s gesture and looked at the mirror; he gasped “OMG!!! MY FACE!!!!”

Youngjae laughed his off along with Jongup “Omooo Hyung!!! Your visuals is ruined now!!! Hahahah.”

Himchan wiped the blood on his lips away and smirked at Youngjae. He went closer to him and whispered “dear youngjae!!! Did Guppie know about your ual life!!!!” Youngjae gasped and gestured for himchan to stay quite. Himchan laughed when he saw jongup looking at them “Guppie!!! Guess what!!!!?? Jae is not ……” “Shut up!!!”

Jonggup glared at Youngjae “Hyung!!! Don’t talk to our leader like that!!!”

“Nah it’s okay Guppie!!! Youngjae didn’t mean it right jae??” He looked at Jae and saw the fear in his eyes. “Jae come on!!! We are best friends here!!! We should tell guppie about this.” Himchan turned to Jongup “Guppie our dear jae is a GAY~~~~” Youngjae faced palmed himself and blood rushed to his face. Jongup smiled and looked at Himchan “Man…….. so what???!!!”

Youngjae looked up when Jongup continued “Chan Hyung!!! I am gay as well.” Youngjae and laughed placing his hands on his stomach while looking at Himchan. Himchan smiled “Guys~~~ Guess what!! I am a gay too.” They all laughed. Their moment was ruined when T.O.P came announcing that the main headmaster wants to see the leader and the guys with him. They all followed Himchan. As they entered, Himchan bowed “we are all here!!!!”

“Ummmm I see!!!” Jongup looked at Himchan. “You said you wanted to see my gang?? Why?”

“Yeah!!!! I just want you himchan to take a break.”

“what do you mean?”

“I mean is that you should rest for a while!!!! T.O.P will be leader but when you return, you will become the leader again.” Himchan couldn’t believe what he was listening to “You are not kidding right??”

“NO!!!!”

“What about the rest?”

“They will work normally without you.” Jonggup got mad and faced him “NO ME AND YOUNGJAE WILL TAKE THE BREAK AS WELL. I CAN NOT HANDLE WORKING WITH T.O.P OR ANYOTHER PERSON HERE.”

The main headmaster sighed “Araso… Take the break with him. But please return fast.” Himchan nodded and left with Jae and Jongup.

 

Jongup turned around, on their way home, and saw a blond hottie standing behind a tree sneaking on them. He poked Himchan “Hyung!!! Look over there!!! A girl is sneaking at us.” Himchan turned around and gritted his teeth “That !!! I bet she is T.O.P’s girlfriend.”

“I AM NOT. I AM JIYEON.”

Youngjae replied disgusted “so what?”

“Well well!!! Why don’t we go to my place to talk??” Jiyeon demanded.

“why not??” Himchan replied. Jongup and Jae looked at eachother and Himchan gave them the everything is gonna be okay look.

“You two come with us!!!” Jiyeon again ordered. They nodded and followed; they didn’t want Himchan to be in danger alone. As they reached her villa, she ushered them to the living room. She went to the kitchen, brought some drinks, and came back “So. You are the leader??” She pointed to Jongup.

“No I am not. Himchan is the leader.”

“Who is the Himchan??”

“Me.”

Jiyeon gasped “Omo you are so beautiful to be a gangster!!! Any ways, I know everything about T.O.P. He wanted to take over the leadership and tastmato.”

Himchan glared at her “HOW DO YOU KNOW??”

“Well I used to be a member from tatsmato; they kicked me out because I wanted a higher salary.”

“what?? I was about to ask for a higher salary.”

Jiyeon nodded. “I hate them.” She looked down and pretended she was crying.

Youngjae ,with his motherly feels, patted Jiyeon’s back. “we are sorry.”

“I am creating a gang. I want it to be extremely huge and powerful.”

“So??” Himchan asked.

“I want you guys to join.”

“I guess you heard us wrong!!! We are gonna take a break not leave tatsmato.” Jongup replied.

“Guys!!!! You will gain much more money!!!!”

“How so?? When you are planning to make a 3 member band??” Himchan exclaimed.

Jongup interfered “Hyung!!! Don’t tell me you want to join??”

“Shut up Now Guppie. Answer me?? What about the salary?”

“Listen three powerful guys had already joined the BAP. So if you join, you will six. Which is more than enough.”

“Umm are they good?” Himchan asked.

“Yeah!!! To be honest, they are better than you guys. Sorry.”

“Umm Nah it’s okay!!!! Fine we will join.”

“Really??”

“Yes.”

Jongup and Youngjae were dumbfounded “seriously??”

“Yeah guys!! Do you expect me to return back to tastmato after that T.O.P took over my gang. It’s MY GANG!!!”

“Okay. So you wanna join??” Jiyeon asked Jongup that seemed really pissed.

“If Himchan Hyung wants to join, I will.”

“Hell yeah!!! That’s my Guppie.” He came and kissed him on the cheeks.

“Ya Jongup!!! You seem you are gonna have some competitors.”

“Huh”

“when you meet the guys, you will know then.”

“What guys??”

Himchan sounded annoyed “Guppie please use your brain once in a life time. The other guys that joined.”

“Ah neh. Sorry” Jongup smiled shyly.

As they left, Jiyeon smirked nice nice!!! I will start my revenge now. “Oh yeah guys!!!”

They turned around; “come here tomorrow to see the rest. Don’t you dare to tell them about me cause they don’t know about me. I sent another guy to convince them. So when you see me pretend that we don’t know each other. Deal??” They nodded and left.

 

*flashback*

“Join Bap!!! And you will never regret.”

“why do you think I will join you? I am fed up with people being superior over me.” Yongguk exclaimed. “I was the leader of shishimato and those ing headmasters wanted me to take a ing break. You will do the same I am sorry. No!! I will not accept your offer even with higher salary.”

“listen!!! I won’t be superior. I won’t interfere with you. You will be the headmaster and the leader.”

“what about the other three that you are willing to make them join.”

“oh they are kind. Don’t worry. So what do you say??”

“I will join only if zelo and daehyun join.”

“what?!!” they both replied.

“Come on guys!!!! We will be working on our own with no masters. She will only pay for stuff and logistics. Right Jiyeon??”

She nodded “absolutely. But you are gonna meet they rest without me. They should not know that I am the one behind Bap.”

“what?? So how did you tell them about the bap if they didn’t even see you?” Yongguk gritted his teeth “no one dares to fool me even if it was a girl.”

“Chill man!!! I sent a guy to convince them. They don’t know me. From now on you will rarely see me araso??”

“Fine. When will we meet?”

“Tomorrow.”

*end of flashback.*

     The day had arrived. Himchan was waiting along with Jongup and and Youngjae. Himchan looked and pouted “aish!!! Were are they??”

Jongup smiled “Hyung don’t pout in front of them.”

Himchan nodded. He then looked at the streets when he saw two guys walking with a map in their hands;

“Hyung what are you looking at??” Youngjae asked.

“Two chicks. He pointed at them.

“Hyung!!! Come on!!!”

They saw them coming towards their directions “sorry!! Do you know where is the verdan street 15?” The tall with the red and black jacket asked with a deep voice that made Himchan almost choke. “This is it.”

The other tall guy smirked “so you are Himchan? Or whatever” pointing to Jongup.

“I am Jongup. This is Himchan.”

They both turned to Himchan. Yongguk eyed him from head to toe; he was sitting on a motorcycle;

what a chick!! Yongguk thought to himself. Himchan shifted his gaze and meet Yongguk’s; they looked at each other’s eyes. “I am Yongguk!! The leader!!!!”

“Oh so you are the leader??” Youngjae asked.

“Aha.” Yongguk replied. “Um well who are you guys?”

“I am Youngjae. This is Jongup. That is Himchan. THE LEADER!!!!”

“WHAT??” Another guy entered. “Yongguk is the leader here.”

“Who are you!!!!”  Youngjae asked.

“I am daehyun. Am member of bap. You?”

“Youngjae; a member of bap.” They kept arguing and Yongguk could tell that Daehyun was enjoying teasing the guy he had just met.

“Who will be the leader then? By the way!!! I am zelo. I am 16.” He smiled.

Himchan smiled “I am 22. Me and the oldest one will be the leaders.”

Yongguk stared at him “what?? I am the oldest; 22. I like no one to be the leader with me.”

“really??” Himchan asked.

“Guys!!! It’s nice to have two leaders.” Daehyun suggested. Youngjae examined him; he was wearing;

“What do you say??” Jongup asked. Again zelo looked at him; he had a gorgeous body damn it. He is powerful!!! “Um you Jongup!!! How old are you?”

“17.” He smiled.

“Well I am 18.” Youngjae replied.

“I am 19.” Daehyun said. “Hyung!!! Do you want to be the leader with Himchan or whatever.”

Himchan glanced at him “Yaaa!!!!!”

“Oh sorry!!!”

Yongguk smiled “Fine. I accept that.”

They all nodded and cheered “WE ARE THE BAP!!!!”


Well i should admit that it was ewww. But i didn't know how to start so yeah. anw hope you still comment and subscribe!!!!

love you dear subbies. <3

Do comment eh?? Yeah Jiyeon will appear so much don't worry.

subscriptions?? thanks <3

Am gonna bang you with Some Himchan pics and gifs lol;